Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. (54578 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Lilimax(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Forgive her and trust her cos she'll not do it again smiley
Afterall she has not said I DO to you.
But If this repeats itself after your wedding, she's looking for something else embarassed
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by SweetieConstie(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by mildflame: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sooner or later her kitten will be on offer, thank ur star 4dis REVELATION

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by agugi01(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
If u can manage her fine go ahead if not quit now than to seek divorce later ....all ladies are the same thing ...only God knows who father the children we are given birth to nowadays.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Pyno30: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.
Forgive her, she might have learnt her lessons. Remember nobody is perfect, not even you.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Mariojane(f): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
sending money to the guy does not necessarily mean she has anything serious with him. i am not defending her or anything. something happened recently between a guy nd his girl. the guy create a new profile with a diff face on Facebook to woo the girl. the girl agreed they should be dating and even invite the guy too Nigeria, told the guy the hotel to lodge, her boyfriend thought that was the end of whatever was between them but surprisingly the girl told the guy she can't meet him at the hotel cos she is in a relationship and won't want anything to disturb it. everyone thought the girl was a flirt and they planned embarrassing her when she show up at the hotel. but she surprised them at the last minute. at time a lady may just be pushing the guy forward with nothing on her mind.

but you know your girl better. though if she is truly cheating on you, ask her the reason whatever it is before you end the relationship with her and change such thing by the time you start another relationship. it is your life, play the ball the way you seem fit.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op try and understand how serious her relationship with him has been. No offense I don't see any big deal here. Most ladies still keep a guy till there wedding day after which they let go. They are just complicated like that. If she doesn't love you why will she marry you? Make I no vex oh, Marry that girl. Most of theguys chanting leave her how faithful are they to their spouse and girlfriends. Just do as you wish mehn. Finally it's still your decision.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by cecs(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bro Forget age pls, you know the small ring your seeing is smallest handcuff. Chose your partner right oh
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by tempest01(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
ill advise quits....desperation shouldnt make you suffer for the rest of your life. She is with you for the gains...no love involved.

No loyalty.

No discipline.

You'll regret later if you dont take action now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by godoluwa(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.
shes not your wife

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Gebbson007(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Do the needy free her ,der r loads f gud gels out dre even on NL self. Stay blessed..

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by oochi123(f): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Eyaa so so sad..maybe she doesn't love you bt just wants to get married n still cheat..

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by godoluwa(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Forgive her and trust her cos she'll not do it again smiley
Afterall she has not said I DO to you.
But If this repeats itself after your wedding, she's looking for something else embarassed
coz u r female ryt? hmmm, obiri t'aiye n pe l'obirin

5 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by andyanders: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
bauer00:
I think you already know the answer.There is no assurance that she will or won't do that again,so why take the risk.Marriage is a lifetime agreement unless you are planning otherwise because if you go ahead with the wedding,you won't trust her,any slight change in her behaviour or actions will trigger you to start making assumptions....its a time bomb,defuse it now that you stil can.

Exactly.Cannot accommodate such person as to have her as my wife. Collected money from me and be giving to her boyfriend? Na waoooooooooooooooooo. She will still be fvcking the guy, no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Jabioro: 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't know what the OP is expected the nairalanders to tell you or what you are waiting for..you better do away with that trash woman before you got yourself disgrace in future.. She is not a faithful woman,.. Shekinah

9 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by godoluwa(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
Forgive and forget
woman?
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Lamor(f): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
What I'll advice u to do is ask her bout her relationship with the other guy.She may nt necessarily be cheating.She could just have rendered help.If shez nt able to give you a satisfactory answer,then you can call it QUIT.But I doubt shez cheating especially now dat shez few months away from her wedding.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Besto(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
search for this jamz
and listen
k camp - cut her off

me o gba nonsense rara!!!

total slap to your face

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Lilimax(f): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
godoluwa:
coz u r female ryt? hmmm, obiri t'aiye n pe l'obirin
smiley
Not so! He should forgive her if truly he loves her.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Joeyy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Save yourself the future stress, call it off now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
I think you should have a serious talk with her to find out what was her motive. dumping might not be the best solution until you are really convinced beyond reasonable doubt. secondly there's no perfect relationship as you learn everyday, what binds together is love
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by jasysandra(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
There are so many things that can make a woman cheat.

You might even be the reason why.

I just think you should sit her down and have a heart to heart talk.find out why she did it except she did it for the fun of it then there's a problem but even at that,you can't find a perfect partner.
If She's not a cheat,she'll be a thief or even a lier.
If you love her,make it work.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by osibembem: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
bro, wot's d guarantee dat she would not b unfaithful?

forever is a very long time to pass tru emotional trauma.......do d nidful but I bet it won't b easy, considering d pple dat are already aware of d marriage.

gudluck bro.....
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Ladycloud(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:
hmmm! na wah o. this one pass me

errrm! Op is this ur fiance the same lady whose mom wanted her to use charm on u?
lol
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by sheilak: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is serious. If she is so silly to give your money to another man. Be ready to move on. I think it is more than a mere affair. However it will be in your best interest to find out, it could be blackmail or the other guy may be lying about the affair.

Either way, I think this is a cooked up story.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by dammytosh: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:

Quit Please.

She will only cry and beg for forgiveness, that guy will still continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by scachy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:

It's better to marry very late than to marry the wrong person. Smh for some ladies. More reason I ll hardly believe anything that comes out of their lying tongues.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by yollychika(f): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
SHE MIGHT BE CONFUSED

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by drey076(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
You shall know the truth and it shall set you free..
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Damfostopper(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
I dnt av tym for hoes.... Dnt take shit from dis biitchs

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by godoluwa(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
grossintel:
Op try and understand how serious her relationship with him has been. No offense I don't see any big deal here. Most ladies still keep a guy till there wedding day after which they let go. They are just complicated like that. If she doesn't love you why will she marry you? Make I no vex oh, Marry that girl. Most of theguys chanting leave her how faithful are they to their spouse and girlfriends. Just do as you wish mehn. Finally it's still your decision.
what if d gal wanna marry d dude just because he has money & nt bcoz shes in luv?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.