Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. (54563 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by sanyahkod(m): 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
This year should have been the introduction ceremony btw I and my bae (now ex). I have introduced her informally to my family and i've also met hers. Don't wanna go into details as to what transpired between us.

Marriage is a big deal to me. I hate divorce like hell.
It's so unfair to cheat on a guy you claim to love and who's ready to put you in the family way.

Shout-out to all responsible guys out there, who would never consider cheating as an option. May we find good mothers who would train our children in the way of the Lord.

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Olasco93: 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Uduak2019:

Whenever a woman does things like this, it means she doesn't respect you. When a woman respects you, she loves you. When she doesn't respect you, she doesn't love you.
Very true and insightful comment bro. Thumbs up.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by diva90: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
E20BILLION:

You are nothing but a pathetic hoe.
Can you just shut that mouth pls! A cheater ll always be a cheater regardless... If a man is doing anything wrong in a relationship, a lady with virtue will rather opt out of the relationship and prepare for better relationship.

Sluts all over Nairaland...

It is your useless mother that is a HOE and miserable slut! Shameless scum! You are a crazy psychopath for coming at me just because I aired MY OWN OPINION! If you don't agree with what someone has said take a walk or dispute it like an educated individual! Are people not entitled to their opinions? Don't come raging at me like a mad dog! Can you point out one thing wrong in what I said? Or is it now a crime to ask for someone to forgive someone? If tables were turned, do u think the woman wouldn't have forgiven him. Think before you comment! Fool!
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by profsomebody(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
hatchy:
Oh dear,I feel your pain.It won't be that easy to just forgive and carry on as if nothing had happened.
My people say when broken plate don break,e don break be that --no mmekwatalizm for it.
Better to have a broken relationship now than broken marriage tomorrow or worse God forbid,slicing of throat.
Just let her go because she will cause you more pains in that marriage than you ever think.Don't listen to those who will advice you to forgive her because they won't do same if placed in same shoes.
The gods are wise
Kponkpi! u r u
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by ledaman: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hillzy:
Dude sit her down n talk to her to find out wat are problem really is, before u take any decision. But look op u did'nt say wat d order guy said to u( wich I do understand), d guy was plain wit u n d money part wich d bae send to him, which clearly we both know there is sometin going on between both of dem, so op since u have listen d part of d guy in question u should also sit ur financee down n talk to her cos dat nigga might just fabricating some lies just to get even wit ur woman( or maybe he is blackmailing her) or if possible invite d order guy over n let three of u have a round table discussion to know where u stand before taking any decision, u too check am na all wat u guyz have might pass tru be4 even coming to d point of marriage, would just go down d drain like dat ehmm bros
z you try bros u try oo he should invite the dude his fiancée gave money for round table discussion
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by merrymaker2: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think this is the best advice for u.quote author=yummyricka post=46171470]You won't be able to trust her again..and trust is important in every marraige.a woman that can't stay faithful few months to her wedding might not stay faithful after getting married.
And remember a broken engagement is always better ..way way better than a broken marriage✌[/quote]
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Kezzy1: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ndi mmadu sef undecidedNdi mmadu sef
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by xxgig(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
firstEVA:
It would hurt no doubt, but I can't leave a man if I consider him fit for me in every aspect of life because he cheated at a point in time, once he is genuinely apologetic, I will forgive and go on with wedding plans.

Btw it shouldn't be news that women forgive easily, it's men that don't.
SHE WAS CAUGHT, ELSE WOULD HAVE CONTINUED THE ACT.

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by frob0genius(f): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
diva90:
The devil you know is better than the devil that you don't know. What's the guarantee that the next girl won't be worse. I would recommend you forgive and overlook what she did but let her know that there won't be a second chance if she is caught again. Let her cut ties with the man... And start a completely honest life with you. It's not too late to make amends. Secondly do u mean to tell me that you have never cheated on her, had intentions to cheat or helped another female since u have known her? If you love her u will overlook.

Not sorry to say but this is like the most irritating post I've seen so far. So are you trying to say cos his girl betrayed him, he might have probably done so to her? At least read his and your post and try visualising it before commenting

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by diva90: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
frob0genius:

Not sorry to say but this is like the most irritating post I've seen so far. So are you trying to say cos his girl betrayed him, he might have probably done so to her? At least read his and your post and try visualising it before commenting

Didn't you see a question mark there? Did I insinuate anything or say that he must have done same? Please go back to school or learn the importance of punctuation marks via Google
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by alobright17(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
ledaman:
z you try bros u try oo he should invite the dude his fiancée gave money for round table discussion

I wonder how the roundtable meeting will be likegrin
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by frob0genius(f): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
firstEVA:
It would hurt no doubt, but I can't leave a man if I consider him fit for me in every aspect of life because he cheated at a point in time, once he is genuinely apologetic, I will forgive and go on with wedding plans.

Madam speak for yourself. There are billions of women in this world each with different attributes so stop generalising. We are all different

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
teeghurl:
Don't be rude boy. Now run along tongue
Not every male is a boy. You should stay off my lane for your own good.

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by frob0genius(f): 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
diva90:

Didn't you see a question mark there? Did I insinuate anything or say that he must have done same? Please go back to school or learn the importance of punctuation marks via Google

Joke is on you.

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by diva90: 9:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
frob0genius:

Joke is on you.

You too ms./mrs ITK.... Bye Felicia!
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Hillzy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
masterpix:
just listen to your analysis why is she begging if she is not guilty
Dude read my post again, I stated clearly dat their is somtin definitely going between them, but he should not hear only d story of d order guy side of d saga he should also hear frm is woman

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Hillzy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
ledaman:
Too hear both side of d story

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Omotayor123(f): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
plaetton:

It's always amazing the way that women rationalize their wrong doings.

I am assuming that you would give same advice to your blood brother or son in similar situation ?
Yes.. The truth first and every other thing can follow.
I don't do unto others what I don't want to be done to me.!
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by robosky02(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
what going on here
AngelAhnie:
Sorry sweet,hope you are okay?
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right
decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please
Very dumb line
What has age got to do with being happy?
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Forgive her and trust her cos she'll not do it again smiley
Afterall she has not said I DO to you.
But If this repeats itself after your wedding, she's looking for something else embarassed
Miserable advice

CAN YOU ADVISE YOUR BROTHERS LIKE THAT?
GOD WILL JUDGE YOU

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by leahcimzil: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
frob0genius:

Madam speak for yourself. There are billions of women in this world each with different attributes so stop generalising. We are all different
hey are yu still an AIESECer? #justwondering
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by byvan03: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
End it now that you can. Except you are a cheating yourself ,then you deserve your kind.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by teeghurl(f): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Julianyao:

Not every male is a boy. You should stay off my lane for your own good.
Well, i'm nt convinced. I usually don't reply mentions of pple lk u. so like i said earlier, run along.This is d last quote u'll get from me, so dnt even bother to display any fake machismo here. Goodluck to u
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Sierusvirus(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Don't you ever take that risk of continuing with the wedding plans because you will forever regret it in the future, mark my words. She doesn't deserve it. Passing thru same thing and sorry to say 'am older that you' but had to quit the relationship immediately because she will forever cheat on you , 'and pray your first child is really from you or might be ffom that person but moved to you. Be wise Bro
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by joshrare(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.

@Op, hw will you feel if she later ask you this question later saying "why didn't you quit when you caught me red handed"?

She's dating you and you guys are preparing for marriage you caught her cheating yet you go ahead with d marriage plans, that's an indirect certificate of cheating you gave to her...

She's begging? Fake, yea fake

Meet a counsellor to counsel you on this matter.... Its like seeing a bait, and knowing its a bait and yet going for it....

Op you go hail

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by alobright17(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Forgive her and trust her cos she'll not do it again smiley
Afterall she has not said I DO to you.
But If this repeats itself after your wedding, she's looking for something else embarassed
Did I hear you say After-all?
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by lapazi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ifakiland:
as for me...u can take ur pvssy and give anoda guy, not my problem it's urs...but u take my money and give anoda guy I'll bath u acid. Yea am crazy like dat.

this is very sad, to say the less....you mean you will actually pour acid on someone because of love or money? really?

bros..... i have witnessed a scenario where a girl was bated with acid back in my uni days...trust me its not a good sight to be hold...

i cant wish that on my enemy....

and to think you even got many likes for such comment....i should even hit the report button.

i know you are angry but your likes should not be encouraged at all.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Klington: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
my guy tnk God this bullet no hit u now comot ur shoes n run as fast as ur legs can carry u,u can even borrow legs a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage! grin
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by alobright17(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mariojane:
sending money to the guy does not necessarily mean she has anything serious with him. i am not defending her or anything. something happened recently between a guy nd his girl. the guy create a new profile with a diff face on Facebook to woo the girl. the girl agreed they should be dating and even invite the guy too Nigeria, told the guy the hotel to lodge, her boyfriend thought that was the end of whatever was between them but surprisingly the girl told the guy she can't meet him at the hotel cos she is in a relationship and won't want anything to disturb it. everyone thought the girl was a flirt and they planned embarrassing her when she show up at the hotel. but she surprised them at the last minute. at time a lady may just be pushing the guy forward with nothing on her mind.

but you know your girl better. though if she is truly cheating on you, ask her the reason whatever it is before you end the relationship with her and change such thing by the time you start another relationship. it is your life, play the ball the way you seem fit.

Let me tell you what happened in your story,is either the lady suspected something and backed off or her spirit fought off the temptation,and it has nothing to do with the story here.

Remember the Op said this........ I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging Did you asked yourself what the findings of the op was before making the post? SWEAR FOR THE LADY TO YOUR OWN PERIL.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by ferome: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
firstEVA:

mr frnd,tis is a test on ur relationship but i advise u not to take d easy way
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by pennyland(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2016
give her another chance, take time to monitor her closely time time, if you have seen total change in her, you can go ahead with marriage plan under caution

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police / How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55