Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. (54575 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by benideey(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
jasysandra:
There are so many things that can make a woman cheat.

You might even be the reason why.

I just think you should sit her down and have a heart to heart talk.find out why she did it except she did it for the fun of it then there's a problem but even at that,you can't find a perfect partner.
If She's not a cheat,she'll be a thief or even a lier.
If you love her,make it work.

Which one are you?

6 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by saaedlee: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:

I have made my stance known on this forum, any relationship that involves physical abuse and battering, count me out.
It is a no-no to me. embarassed

Notwithstanding, I believe the OP should postpone the wedding for a couple of months, and reassess her commitment thereby avoiding the trauma associated with failed marriages.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
godoluwa:
As a married man, I knw what am talking about. I once offered assistance(not financial) to a married woman & the next thing that comes to her mind was to have affairs with me despite the fact that her husband is ok
I understand you, but you shouldn't stereotype. Because she did ask you for an affair doesn't make it an appropriate response hence to your generosity. Okay because she did you saying it's not cool to offer assistance to a married lady? Haba.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Arijude(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
In flavor's voice : waka waka babi oyeeee.
Bro, sack the hoe and stamp the sack slip( sey no begging can change your mind ).

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
My advise is, from personal experience cheats never change, she will do it again and again probably with the same guy too, and each time she will make like she is confessing and feeling remorseful and cry and threaten to kill herself and blah, blah , blah... but fast forward 3months down the line she will be doing it again... LET HER GO BRUV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by eyinjuege: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mariojane:
sending money to the guy does not necessarily mean she has anything serious with him. i am not defending her or anything. something happened recently between a guy nd his girl. the guy create a new profile with a diff face on Facebook to woo the girl. the girl agreed they should be dating and even invite the guy too Nigeria, told the guy the hotel to lodge, her boyfriend thought that was the end of whatever was between them but surprisingly the girl told the guy she can't meet him at the hotel cos she is in a relationship and won't want anything to disturb it. everyone thought the girl was a flirt and they planned embarrassing her when she show up at the hotel. but she surprised them at the last minute. at time a lady may just be pushing the guy forward with nothing on her mind.

but you know your girl better. though if she is truly cheating on you, ask her the reason whatever it is before you end the relationship with her and change such thing by the time you start another relationship. it is your life, play the ball the way you seem fit.

Heeehhhhnnnnn!
Hmmmmmmm...
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by samhay: 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Mariojane:
sending money to the guy does not necessarily mean she has anything serious with him. i am not defending her or anything. something happened recently between a guy nd his girl. the guy create a new profile with a diff face on Facebook to woo the girl. the girl agreed they should be dating and even invite the guy too Nigeria, told the guy the hotel to lodge, her boyfriend thought that was the end of whatever was between them but surprisingly the girl told the guy she can't meet him at the hotel cos she is in a relationship and won't want anything to disturb it. everyone thought the girl was a flirt and they planned embarrassing her when she show up at the hotel. but she surprised them at the last minute. at time a lady may just be pushing the guy forward with nothing on her mind.

but you know your girl better. though if she is truly cheating on you, ask her the reason whatever it is before you end the relationship with her and change such thing by the time you start another relationship. it is your life, play the ball the way you seem fit.

Wale Adenuga Production Presents another blockbuster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by sanyahkod(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
2 weeks to her wedding. I repeat just 2 weeks to her wedding, a lady I know still slept in her man-friend's house for several nights, so I'm not too surprised. Wetin man eyes never see?

But the rubber wey God go take flog some ladies still dey soak inside kerosene...

Most painful thing is that their fiance are sometimes responsible guys who don't deserve such.

Marriage is not to be endured but to be enjoyed. A lifetime is way too long to be with a mistake.

A failed relationship is far better than a failed marriage. #Sincerely #Be wise

5 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
saaedlee:

Notwithstanding, I believe the OP should postpone the wedding for a couple of months, and reassess her commitment thereby avoiding the trauma associated with failed marriages.
Yeah! he should forgive her and give her another benefit of the
doubt except he doesn't love her. smiley
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Harrisonwo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Julianyao:

Will be frank with you, there's no point in marriage. Just get someone to have kids for you on contract. I bet you you're not gonna have a lot to worry about.

Bro I swear, u r right. Most gals don't knw the value of marriage, more interested in answering MRS and nothing else. Best thing, a contract marriage (NO STRESS, NO WORRIES) she gives birth to the required kids and u pay her off that's after DNA test on each kid after birth. Get a good motherly aged nanny to step in and pay her too. Shikena

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by skywalker240(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
are u waiting 4 me to tell u the exact thing to do?....i wont,..the choice is up to you.

Like someone said earlier,...a broken relationship is beta dan a broken marraige.
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Gordieshegz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
op...I would rather you listened to her explanation..the other guy might be her ex and still fronting to have her when she had called it quits to the relationship. .
it could be some sort of blackmail, probably he threatened her to blow it up unless she paid her some ransom..if that eventually happened to be the case, ending it with her all because of the guy may not project the man in you..
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ifakiland:
as for me...u can take ur pvssy and give anoda guy, not my problem it's urs...but u take my money and give anoda guy I'll bath u acid. Yea am crazy like dat.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by saaedlee: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:
Yeah! he should forgive her and give her another benefit of the
doubt except he doesn't love her. smiley

I never said "forgive" like that? angry He should postpone the wedding and use the time to reassess her faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Heineken(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nawao. This is serious. Am very sure that lady has been yorking that guy heavily. Person wey wan marry fa.... Life bad o.. Op please be sharp. I won't say more than that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Positivemind1: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
...broken courtship is better than broken marriage. Quit...

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Sweetlemon(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Only 35 years old and you are desperate to marry just anything who can go as far as taking your money to another man? Please what is society teaching our youths these days? That marriage is the key to success in life

7 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Obeenah(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bros. Na you dey talk like this? If they were already married yes I would sit and talk but allowing this before marriage. Guy you wan turn to philosopher over night?

Hillzy:
Dude sit her down n talk to her to find out wat are problem really is, before u take any decision. Cos some ladies are just very silly atimes them their self don really know wat they want

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Lilimax(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
saaedlee:

I never said "forgive" like that? angry He should postpone the wedding and use the time to reassess her faithfulness.
Whatever, but he should quit the relationship just because of this embarassed
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by ebenice(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmmm the problem with asking a delicate question as this on a public forum like Nairaland is that u may end up even more confuse with the numerous suggestions and advice ..and u don't know which to follow ..

I prefer u go to known mature figure one or two and seek for clinical advice or just forgive her if u could and make her promise she won't repeat such again ..

things like this dey pain sha ..but ..

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by laivwire(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.

What whole truth? I think you should shed more light cos she sending money to another guy does not count as a big sin to me. Are they f.ucking or what. Explain further sir

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by janefarms2015: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
my advice as a man 12 years older than you is TO QUIT,imagine giving your money to a man?if you marry her, dont be surprised that all your food stuff will end in the guy's kitchen, if she claims to be pregnant for you now as excuse to hold on to you, go for DNA test before or after delivery and stay clear of her for now

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by neocortex: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
grossintel:
Have u had a girlfriend or just a friend you really love but she's leaving you to get married to someone else? It has happened to me and she was just a friend but[b] I love her so much and she knows but I wasn't ready to settle down.[/b] Girls are very emotional and won't want to hurt a guy who really cares about them just like that, if I wanted any financial assistance in any way she will offer to help just to ease of my pain but will definitely plead with me not to ask for more. This stuff is simple the Op is just complicating issues by throwing the question on Nairaland. Let him ask her not the guy because the guy might say things to make him change his mind so he can have her back. love can be stupid and most guys can do this to get her back

In other words, if you become "ready" at that particular time by sheer luck
she will dump the "maga" for you.

A girl who marries you simply because her current boyfriend is not ready is
definitely a time bomb.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by ricki: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:

learn to love yourself more

Look at that......good precise on point advice.

If you understand that writING statement u won't be here complaining at all. Love ursef 1st.

If u happen not to understand the meaning by now holla back.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by DeleSuper1: 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Ogbeni,

quit, because if the bundesliga finally weds you, that'll be your cross forever.

simple and digestive.

how much is a litre of babe that someone would want to kill himself because of one useless bitch.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by ozoemenaca: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pray and fast to know the will of God concerning you on that marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Heineken(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
sanyahkod:
2 weeks to her wedding. I repeat just 2 weeks to her wedding, a lady I know still slept in her man-friend's house for several nights, so I'm not too surprised. Wetin man eyes never see?

But the rubber wey God go take flog some ladies still dey soak inside kerosene...

Most painful thing is that their fiance are sometimes responsible guys who don't deserve such.

Marriage is not to be endured but to be enjoyed. A lifetime is way to long to be with a mistake.

A failed relationship is far better than a failed marriage. #Sincerely #Be wise
nawao.. Girls bad o
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by saaedlee: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:

Whatever, but he should quit the relationship just because of this embarassed
The result of the reassessment will determine if he should quit or not, yea "whatever rocks your boat"!!!
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Ayauche(f): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Money is involved so i smell nude pix and blackmail from the other G.

U maybe right oo dear, I was thinking she's stupid and OP needs to let her go but now that u mention dis I had a rethink cos I dnt think any lady in her right senses will still be seeing anoda guy when she's has a serious relationship talk more of few months to her wedding.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by donbuchi1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Whatever you do postpone the wedding for about 4-6 months... find some tangible excuse other than what it is.

The lead time will avail you answers you seek. Don't rush!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

100 Sex Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Kenyan Lady Who Had Sex With Man In Front Of Her 5-Year-Old Boy Wanted By Police / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.