Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians (42187 Views)

Army Captures Top Boko Haram Commander, Kill 5, 2 Soldiers Injured / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Soldiers In Borno, Scores Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Blessograo(f): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2016
wow! finally you both are communication, it starts with good morning
robosky02:
am ok good morning wink
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by robosky02(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Blessograo:
wow! finally you both are communication, it starts with good morning

we always do till... we do grin

had to let AhgelAhnie attend to school things just like you do I china

how are u by the way? good monitor? cheesy
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Blessograo(f): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
i'm good and you? been busy preparing for exams grin
robosky02:

we always do till... we do grin

had to let AhgelAhnie attend to school things just like you do I china

how are u by the way? good monitor? cheesy
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by robosky02(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Blessograo:
i'm good and you? been busy preparing for exams grin

ok wish you success too like my.Angel.Ahnie cheesy
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Blessograo(f): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
thank you, i can't wait to gradute been a student is a job on its own and i think we need salaries too grin
robosky02:

ok wish you success too like my.Angel.Ahnie cheesy
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by robosky02(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
by the way this militant group are multiplying by the day

new group springing all over the creek
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by robosky02(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Blessograo:
thank you, i can't wait to gradute been a student is a job on its own and i think we need salaries too grin

don't worry it will soon be over

Ahnie.and.bosky will be at the airport to welcome you
will send our driver to get you in the second car thou
lol cheesy
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Blessograo(f): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
funny people
robosky02:

don't worry it will soon be over

Ahnie.and.bosky will be at the airport to welcome you
will send our driver to get you in the second car thou
lol cheesy

Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 01, 2016
repogirl:
Bokoharam are bloodthirsty coward fools who have killed thousands of people for no just cause. Of course I will rejoice.

Whoever takes a life deserves death themselves.

yes but u dey vex oh, are u a soldier?
Re: Militants Ambush Soldiers In Warri, Kill 2 Soldiers And Six Civilians by obadiah11(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
SWG25:
Buhari has done it again. Who didn't see this coming after Buhari won the elections and Hausa people were jubilating up and down? Buhari has suceeded in ruining the economy, progress, unity and security of this country.
Congrats Buhari.
he is doing absolotly good,when God will surely see him him through

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Danladi Umar Shouts At Raphael Oluyede, Saraki's Lawyer / FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi