Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty (22766 Views)

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / My Beef With Bowman000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by iamdurent(m): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
U messing with my dolls im their third doll

Are u high or why is it dat u always refuse to use ur brain like this

Your brain is brandnew with no record of usage
and who's this 3rd hoe?

2 Likes

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by philybuck(m): 2:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Madam, what has been happening to you, PM me ASAP, it's urgent!!!!
SANDOSKI:
undecidedundecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by makydebbie(f): 2:43am On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecidedundecided
my sister make you shift small...i love drama like dis...
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by makydebbie(f): 2:44am On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
lol amebo. Shift for me. Shey na only you dey here, make i join you.
make we do the amebo together..lol..
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:
I love HateU2's abs. grin
awwwww! Good bless u bro kiss kiss
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
awwwww! Good bless u bro kiss kiss
I've been searching for you.
How've you been? grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

I've been searching for you.
How've you been? grin
I'm fine buddy. How are u? Guudmorni cheesy
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
I'm fine buddy. How are u? Guudmorni cheesy
About what you wrote on your profile.
Has anyone taken you up on your offer? It's quite tempting y'know? grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

About what you wrote on your profile.
Has anyone taken you up on your offer? It's quite tempting y'know? grin
heheheh. Hmmmm. Not yet. I'm on a look out for him cheesy.
I just woke up now thou. Why are u up.
U knw my bestie right? Naughtynaughty, dearie. Meet a frnd
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
heheheh. Hmmmm. Not yet. I'm on a look out for him cheesy.
I just woke up now thou. Why are u up.
U knw my bestie right? Naughtynaughty, dearie. Meet a frnd
Yeah I've seen her around.
Seems you have another bestie who's been standing in for you in a fight. Halafricanadian right?

Anyways, you should look no firther cuz I'm here. kiss
wink
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Yeah I've seen her around.
Seems you have another bestie who's been standing in for you in a fight. Halfricanadian right?

Anyways, you should look no firther cuz I'm here. kiss
wink
Yes, she's our 'thirdy' cheesy.

Erm erm... I'm just looking out 4 him. Not ready to meet him o cheesy
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, she's our 'thirdy' cheesy.
Erm erm... I'm just looking out 4 him. Not ready to meet him o cheesy
How come you're searching for something you're not prepared for? undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

How come you're searching for something you're not prepared for? undecided
Calm down bro cheesy. I'm shy *covering face*, dats y I'm not ready to meet him
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:46am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Calm down bro cheesy. I'm shy *covering face*, dats y I'm not ready to meet him
Don't be shy. kiss

**strokes hair and pulls chin**
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Don't be shy. kiss

**strokes hair and pulls chin**
*pulls back* stop jorh cheesy.
*coverin face*
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
*pulls back* stop jorh cheesy. *coverin face*
Looks longingly. cheesy Heart beats faster.
So how are we spending the rest of the night? Still have a couple of more hours bedtime. You?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Looks longingly. cheesy
Heart beats faster.

So how are we spending the rest of the night?
Still have a couple of more hours bedtime.
You?
lol.
Yea, will go back to be soon. You?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
lol. Yea, will go back to be soon. You?
Me too soon. cheesy You do PM's?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Me too soon. cheesy
You do PM's?
Depends but I hardly do it nlander guys can can funny
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Depends but I hardly do it nlander guys can can funny
Trust me to keep it cool and mature always.
Okay?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Trust me to keep it cool and mature always.
Okay?
U ar funny self. Dis thread is about me Nd my bestie cheesy. And u are 'toasting me', lol. Dis should turn u off nah cheesy
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
U ar funny self. Dis thread is about me Nd my bestie cheesy. And u are 'toasting me', lol. Dis should turn u off nah cheesy
I know what I like and I go for it. cheesy

Any crime in doing that? grin

Oya let the toasting continue jor. Are you nor enjoying it. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

I know what I like and I go for it. cheesy

Any crime in doing that? grin

Oya let the toasting continue jor. Are you nor enjoying it. kiss
I dey over enjoying it self cheesy. How I wish my bestie is here. U speak yoruba?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
I don't over enjoying it self cheesy. How I wish my bestie is here. U speak yoruba?

Tele nkor...iwo ni mo ni fe e.

We can meet your besties as a new couple next time she comes online.

Abi o fe duro ki o fun e loko ni? tongue

1 Like

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Tele nkor...iwo ni mo ni fe e.

We can meet your besties as a new couple next time she comes online.

Abi o fe duro ki o fun e loko ni? tongue
Lol. Sound good. *new couple* hehehe.
No oo. Ko fun mi ni oko oo. Mo fe ki a derail thread yi pelu yoruba ni bcox op o understand yoruba
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Lol. Sound good. *new couple* hehehe.
No oo. Ko fun mi ni oko oo. Mo fe ki a derail thread yi pelu yoruba ni bcox op o understand yoruba
Ma da Op lohun jor.

Ara omo yen o ya rara. Gbogbo igba lo man fa wahala lori Nairaland. grin

So baby mi. Shey o ni je ki a lo sun bayi. grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Ma da Op lohun jor.

Ara omo yen o ya rara. Gbogbo igba lo man fa wahala lori Nairaland. grin

So baby mi. Shey o ni je ki a lo sun bayi. grin
Yes, I knw pe ara e ko ya. Nitori pe, anus lo ma n fi oko ti e si, ko je ki ori e pe rara. Yes, je ka lo sun. O daaro oo
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Yes, I knw pe ara e ko ya. Nitori pe, anus lo ma n fi oko ti e si, ko je ki ori e pe rara. Yes, je ka lo sun. O daaro oo
Oo ti da mi lohun lori P.M ki a soro ife die ninu chat ki a to sun. kiss

Mo si fe ki a jo ri oju ara wa. cheesy
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by theEYe21(f): 4:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Where is the fight Na? undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Oo ti da mi lohun lori P.M ki a soro ife die ninu chat ki a to sun. kiss

Mo si fe ki a jo ri oju ara wa. cheesy
erm erm, oju mi cheesy. Ha! Oo le ri oju mi oo.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
erm erm, oju mi cheesy. Ha! Oo le ri oju mi oo.
Ki lo de ti o fin sapamo fun emi oko e. wink
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 03, 2016
theEYe21:
Where is the fight Na? undecided
I'm also looking for it bro. Let's search 4 it 2geda cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

History: Women Who Died For Love / S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.