Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty (22764 Views)

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / My Beef With Bowman000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by MrCork: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Then go read a book wink

..sweeery i dont want to stay on this fagggggots thread..lets talk in another thread..wannt dissscusss sexxxc & yor favortite thong color..juss wanna get to no u berrra.. U feel me!!! wink

1 Like

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

e se. grin
Se ibo ni e
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeery i dont want to stay on this fagggggots thread..lets talk in another thread..wannt dissscusss sexxxc & yor favortite thong color..juss wanna get to no u berrra.. U feel me!!! wink
undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2016
MrCork:

*Bye bye Cork cheesy
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

of course. I know you grin Let me teach you the little Yoruba that I know. Interested?
*No.Not until you tell me who you are.
You know me, you say?
....do I know you?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by MrCork: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Bye bye Cork cheesy

hey hey..calm down...why isssit that evertime some one wannna talk to u about serrrrious topic like sexxxxxc,,u say bye bye?...u tink stayn as a lesssssbian is a goodthing for u when ther so many nice guys like me arrround?.can u seeee i jusss wanna help u? undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by MrCork: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
undecided

and how can u allloew a faggggot called iamdurent to create thread simply to diss u? undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by halfricanadian(f): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
I know that mouth won't stop talking wish I can stop it. Olenu bi water bottle.

Ehn na just like java ive got game am from d project md av got fame
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Na so.

Shey o to wo email e laro yi ? grin
No ooo. Je ki n lo wo
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2016
MrCork:

and how can u allloew a faggggot called iamdurent to create thread simply to diss u? undecided
he did not succeed, did he
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Se ibo ni e
a se Nigerian o. a wa lati Anguilla. sugbon a like Osun nitori yeye Osun.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*No.Not until you tell me who you are.
You know me, you say?
....do I know you?

I am LordofNairaland.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by MrCork: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
he did not succeed, did he

we have all read set a trap for him and pateintly waitin....I cant wait. We plan to put him on YouTube(REAL TALK) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I am LordofNairaland.
*Let me puy it a different way
You have a old moniker by which you "know me" ?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
IamDurent to jafafa grin

Very soon now, you self go talk say you wan contest for presidency o?

Shey na like this ton go dey settle Palava? angry

You see? Fire or fire na bad idea o wink ... You better call those ladies now, make una dialogue the matter...
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Let me puy it a different way
You have a old moniker by which you "know me" ?

No, please, come on. So, when are we starting our lessons?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

No, please, come on. So, when are we starting our lessons?
*Thank you for the offer
....But I'll pass.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ehn na just like java ive got game am from d project md av got fame
iwolomo mi o mo nipahe mouth like kettle
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by halfricanadian(f): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
iwolomo mi o mo nipahe mouth like kettle

Ehn na ko le tan lara oba ko ma ku dansaki tongue
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ehn na ko le tan lara oba ko ma ku dansaki tongue
iboni afin Oba wa o se akiolu ni abi olubadan
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by halfricanadian(f): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
iboni afin Oba wa o se akiolu ni abi olubadan

The king with d tighest game ni
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

The king with d tighest game ni
Is only God I know no other king than that .
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by halfricanadian(f): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:

Yes God is d king of kings
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by halfricanadian(f): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:

Yes God is d king of kings.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes God is d king of kings
yeah he is and would always be till eternity.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by UyiIredia(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
iamdurent:
Where are those two twinkletwinkle little bitches?

Get ur flat asses here, slūts.

When the both of you was filling with mentions with trash, calling me "fagggot, gay to Jo fafa and all sorta rubbish" You forgot karma is a bítch!

I'd wake up in d morning by 6:30am to login my nairaland acct and see close to 15 mentions (or more) from these two slots!
It continued like DAT for a whole week!

Am back for u hoes, believ me am back for u both, cheap skanks.

Ok na. Why the insults ?

1 Like

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by halfricanadian(f): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
kamel4real2015:
yeah he is and would always be till eternity.

Jesus ti take over
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Parpor(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
iamdurent:

Asslicker Busted!

Naughtynaughty hateu2 u beta come here, slūts.
Wicked...i so much like ds reply
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Parpor(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
iamdurent:

Asslicker Busted!

Naughtynaughty hateu2 u beta come here, slūts.
Wicked...i so much like ds reply
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Jesus ti take over
yeah
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
MrCork:

we have all read set a trap for him and pateintly waitin....I cant wait. We plan to put him on YouTube(REAL TALK) angry
Seconded grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

a se Nigerian o. a wa lati Anguilla. sugbon a like Osun nitori yeye Osun.
ehn ehn? I like dat oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

History: Women Who Died For Love / S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.