Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty (22758 Views)

My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / My Beef With Bowman000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Bt Whr is my bf Ai.rsultan cry

Hat.eu2 have u seen him anywhere
Nope. I hope he's fine
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
boboyen tah lenu shaa.. *noddingMyhead
Odetun gbo yoruba
Dats a good one
Se o support e
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
i no fight o. Yeah h.ateu2 we both love the way you handled it.
Tanks babe kiss
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Tele nko? Dindinrin ni. Original mumu bu no fighting cheesy. Se o like oko m tun tun

ki lo se gbogbo eyin bayi ten so yoruba ni everywhere.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°•Should have known you wear trouble fer a reason
Pushmusic is Yoruba
You are him:
The Yoruba Terror......smh.
...I should have known.
How am I a terror again grin

Okay you want me to toast you abi? cheesy
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2016
ademasta:
1. OP wanted to fight his seniors.
2. He created a thread he couldn't wait and finish.
3. His seniors came around beat him azzdown.
4. The thread successfully derailed and turned to romance garden GARDEN OF EDEN for pushplay and hateu2 grin
Conclusion:

BOKO HARAM ni HateU2 yi sha.... Ewo bo se baye Op je. Aye le o! Please who knows where the op is? Someone should help look for him on GOOGLE grin

Naughtynaughty, fine name with naughty meaning.
Hmmm, pushplay naa fe ki hateu2 maa fi kokoro oun shere loru grin Awon onishekushe buruku. Hateu2 naa so wipe oun o ki nwo pata sun...haaaa. OK o.
lol don't mind that op.
Talo raye oshi cheesy dollar and evritin yaf
increase.. No time to reply someone like him

Awayu analyst tongue
My bestie is just the best.. She handled it so well before I even came bck

2 Likes

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

How am I a terror again grin

Okay you want me to toast you abi? cheesy
angry you clown
because of you an yer stup!d thread I'm still having ta explain ta folks.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Tanks babe kiss
Baby mi shey o wa pa. grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2016
ademasta:
1. OP wanted to fight his seniors.
2. He created a thread he couldn't wait and finish.
3. His seniors came around beat him azzdown.
4. The thread successfully derailed and turned to romance garden GARDEN OF EDEN for pushplay and hateu2 grin
Conclusion:

BOKO HARAM ni HateU2 yi sha.... Ewo bo se baye Op je. Aye le o! Please who knows where the op is? Someone should help look for him on GOOGLE grin

Naughtynaughty, fine name with naughty meaning.
Hmmm, pushplay naa fe ki hateu2 maa fi kokoro oun shere loru grin Awon onishekushe buruku. Hateu2 naa so wipe oun o ki nwo pata sun...haaaa. OK o.
Wo, I can't stop laffing oooo. U wan turn me 2 Mad girl inside bus abi? See as I dey laff.

2 Likes

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#] angry you clownbecause if you an yer stup!d thread I'm still having ta explain [/color]

Eyaaa!

Sorry ehn, it's part of life. Besides, you don't have to explain to anyone. tongue
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Baby mi shey o wa pa. grin
My guy, mo wa pa oo. Se o ti ki bestie me oor else mi o ni ba e soro o undecided
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

ki lo se gbogbo eyin bayi ten so yoruba ni everywhere.
Yoruba ni o broda mi cheesy. Inu mi dun pe yoruba ni eyin na. Oya, e je ki a gbe ede wa laruge wink
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by goonsmi: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Lol.
Mo fe ki a derail thread yi pelu yoruba ni bcox op o understand yoruba

hehehehe !!! Omo ita ni sisi yio. I don laugh tire.

I twale for u.

1 Like

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Kingcheezypuff, se a le so Yoruba ka so. emi ati iwo. ka so Yoruba. emi ati iwo ni beyin. oya. karo. iwo da kasan.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
My guy, mo wa pa oo. Se o ti ki bestie me oor else mi o ni ba e soro o undecided
Emi ati bestie e ti di padi ke.

Mo ti ri leni, inu e dun si mi gan ni. grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol don't mind that op.
Talo raye oshi cheesy dollar and evritin yaf
increase.. No time to reply someone like him

Awayu analyst tongue
My bestie is just the best.. She handled it so well before I even came bck
Bestie mi oooooooooo. U ar d bomb jare. Awon to fe hug transformer, ki won lo hug e o. Se gist wa ni? Hafa? U don see airsultan ni?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
Yoruba ni o broda mi cheesy. Inu mi dun pe yoruba ni eyin na. Oya, e je ki a gbe ede wa laruge wink

a wa a se Yoruba o. rara. sugbon awa a like Yoruba.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Eyaaa!

Sorry ehn, it's part of life. Besides, you don't have to explain to anyone. tongue
*You every day clown angry !
*°Anyway,you went through all that trouble of making that thread just ta see grin
So I guess I should tell you my pic's up now.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Kingcheezypuff, se a le so Yoruba ka so. emi ati iwo. ka so Yoruba. emi ati iwo ni beyin. oya. karo. iwo da kasan.
I'm American, I dont speak yer language.
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2016
goonsmi:

hehehehe !!! Omo ita ni sisi yio. I don laugh tire.

I twale for u.
Lol cheesy. My bro I twaley back 4 u oo
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

a wa a se Yoruba o. rara. sugbon awa a like Yoruba.
ehn ehn? God bless u pe o ti e jewo pe o like yoruba. Oya chop knuckle smiley
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2016
PushPlay:

Emi ati bestie e ti di padi ke.

Mo ti ri leni, inu e dun si mi gan ni. grin
ehn ehn, oo ku orire oo nitori bestie mi buruuuu gaannnnn cheesy
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
ehn ehn? God bless u pe o ti e jewo pe o like yoruba. Oya chop knuckle smiley

e se. grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm American, I dont speak yer language.

bye!
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
mo like bi everybody a se so yoruba ni bi. oya, everybody, e ma so yoruba. e ma so.

1 Like

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
LordofNairaland:

bye!
*You know of me then ? grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
HateU2:
ehn ehn, oo ku orire oo nitori bestie mi buruuuu gaannnnn cheesy

Na so.

Shey o to wo email e laro yi ? grin
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by MrCork: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2016
iamdurent:
Where are those two twinkletwinkle little bitches?

Get ur flat asses here, slūts.

When the both of you was filling with mentions with trash, calling me "fagggot, gay to Jo fafa and all sorta rubbish" You forgot karma is a bítch!

I'd wake up in d morning by 6:30am to login my nairaland acct and see close to 15 mentions (or more) from these two slots!
It continued like DAT for a whole week!

Am back for u hoes, believ me am back for u both, cheap skanks.

^^^^^^ fagggggot harrrrasin females..WTF!! angry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by MrCork: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

darlin plis let gerrrraoutta this faggggots thread & move to a desent thread to discussss sexxxxc....am bored! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

of course. I know you grin Let me teach you the little Yoruba that I know. Interested?
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
MrCork:

darlin plis let gerrrraoutta this faggggots thread & move to a desent thread to discussss sexxxxc....am bored! smiley
*Then go read a book wink
Re: I Beef With Nairaland Cheapest Slüts Hateu2 And Naughtynaughty by LordOfNaira: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
MrCork:

this man, o ti baje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

12 Signs, You Should Leave Your Girl Friend / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / History: Women Who Died For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.