Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! (41067 Views)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by ndcide(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2016
I agree jare, with those relationship that don't last up to two months.

Most of them will come up with need lists immediately you tell them you admire them.

Just had a chat with a lady and there and then, she made me know she needed a new laptop, well, her birthday is next month, BTW she needs some change to buy some items now now

.. I'm like, how will this lady add to me..

The more reason I kind of agree that most ladies have absolutely nothing to add to a guy other than sex.

Those days one was always, on please, data is finished, plz assist, plz help with this, could you help with that. Next week, it's I'm not feeling fine I need money for hospital. Etc... Good for her I had my birthday before hers. No show.. One week offer, she kept reminding me of her birthday.

Well after looking at the opportunity cost. I decided not spend more than a birthday wish.

Immediately she stopped calling and the friendship ended.

Now you want me to repeat the same cycle again?

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by edbor(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
Nagging girlfriend is like banging your head against the wall...

can't put up with drama Queens, especially when they always play ill to have you worrying about them.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Stycon(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2016
#Mind_set! undecided
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by tope24(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2016
where is tossynetoomuch?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Ryda(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2016
That kinda girlfriend na bedbug... and u know what happens to bugs angry
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by JoeCutie(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2016
The one that vexes me and makes me want to kill somebody is when they try so hard to stop me from going to watch my precious English Premiership, and or hanging out with my guys. My own guys kwa? My Real Gees...

Are you now my Lord and personal saviour
? angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by yesboss20(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
The freedom to walk around unclad!!!
I only just discovered the beauty in it a few years back. Ironically, old flames introduced me to the act and now, I have imbibed it hook, line and sinker. Live FREE!

'Yesboss
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by micxwell(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Football fanactic... Shake me jare. I understand you... Imagines arsenal is playing a a very crucial match... Arsenal vs chelsea.... Final match... And the telenovela bae is watching will end the same hour.... The last episode ... What dyu do?? grin
Hopefully its on Telemundo, she'll wait for the re-run o.... or I will prolly just look for viewing center (the latter is the best option though)
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by onegig(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2016
We should ask if you are a prison inmate if all these happens to you. How would a lady deny you of all these?

Maybe you shift ground and find someone better. There are much more intresting and understanding ladies out there, who have their own lives and careers to keep up to and these leeches you follow around.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by amokeme(f): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Doesn't apply to all
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by lokito: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2016
But to get girlfriend good small o. Make we talk true. Since over one year wey I no get. The thing no too easy o
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by micxwell(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
with the right approach... Any guy can tame any lady. . . But if she's an ogbanje sha.. E go tough.... I believe all light girls are ogbanje's... I fear them like die
Clear that believe of yours, "I used to belong to #team-i-like-dark-skinned-ladies, not anymore. See I discovered even the devil is very smart "the devil will not tempt you with what you don't like 'he knows you won't fall for it'... So a pretty dark skinned 'OGBANJE' lady exist too o.. Give both equal chances. #myperspective

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Kennycyphers(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2016
" 10. Many girls out there. yeah.. Too commited to one
girl, you miss other brilliant good girls out there cos
your gf said she dsnt like seeing yu with girls."

Quite true,.. . Even when she knows there's no strings attached between you and the other girls..
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by laikas: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2016
singlehood is cool am enjoying myself, no drama at all. but.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by vickodedon(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...we are not that bad...
Lyk serious??
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Chukazu: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
never had a troublesome gf... Ive got friends that do... You need to hear them complain all the time. Lol... My past gfs have been normal girls.. Lol... Say no to stubborn girlfriends! grin

but then who wants an "all rosy, boring" girlfriend?

give me some "Drama queen" they make life go round
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by rose54321: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
With all the negatives you listed, I wonder why y'all still bother to get a girlfriend...

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by pweeryambre: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2016
No 5: How many guys have actually bought a Brazilian hair for their girls.
meanwhile Brazilian hair is no more in vogue jare.

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Allisonrichy(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
My brother you talk am finish
Well said
#NoGFNoWorries angry grin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by dannyben5: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Orangina(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
if you call my sister again...i will woze you ehn!
. hey! stop using this kinds of words on nairaland, this Only can instigate fear.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by kinwhite(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...we are not that bad...
u sure say u no wen u talk am cos I'm sure u made a mistake
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by SuperSupremo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
alobright17:

Then from what you just said have you seen that ladies and Drama na like bread and akara?
Ikr

But there is always a way out
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by lilwheezy1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
1. Your freedom. Your dress sense, the way you eat, talk or do things naturally... She wants to tweak it all.

2. safety of your foodstuffs at home

3. Your social life. Ehn.. When you cant rapport well with other with her monitoring your every move... She'll be like ''i'm seeing you, continue''

4. Your Hangout with the guys. ''bodunde seems like a bad guy. '' or ''ion like your friends''

5.Your savings. Not when brazillian hair just got delivered into her street and that rival is wearing one already.

6. Your time. It's her everytime... She dsnt leave your head. You cant utilise your time to do something worthwhile

7. Your playboy attitude. To our playboys who are into a relationship... Enjoy your tunnel of boredom. Ion support playboyism sha

8. Freedom of movement. ''where are you?? Doing what?? Why??... No why are you there??''

9. Your freedom to be friends with diff ladies without someone nagging over it.

10. Many girls out there. yeah.. Too commited to one girl, you miss other brilliant good girls out there cos your gf said she dsnt like seeing yu with girls.

11. Your peace of mind. A nagging gf is a pain in the scrotum

12. A week without drama. When your gf is a drama queen

13. A week without shopping. 'honey, the latest wares are now in shoprite just 5mins away''

14.your liberty. She watches you everytime.

15. Your games or football matches when she wants to watch telenovelas.

16. Your sanity. She's gonna get you insane with her endless rants.

Pg. This list is not to bash the females o.... We're just catching fun aren't we?
Counterthread dan land. I'm enjoying my single nature tho

GOD BLESS YOU OP ... CURRENTLY SUFFERING FROM ALL THIS.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by blesscar(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Do you know with your One Time Donation/ Registration Fee of just $5 (#1000) as Partner with GHA you'll earn a total of about #61,000 in stage 2 before you qualify for Tablet Phone?

Yes! With just ONE ACCOUNT...

Note: In GHA $1 = #200
So $5 = #1000

1. You Only need 6 people under you directly or indirectly to move to earning stage (Stage 2)

2. You'll earn $5 matrix bonus of stage two level 1

3. You'll earn $10 matrix bonus of stage two level two.

4. You'll earn $20 matrix bonus of stage two level three

5. You'll earn $40 matrix bonus of stage two level four

6. You'll earn $80 matrix bonus of stage two level five

7. You'll earn $100 matrix bonus of stage two level six

PLUS
Promotional Bonus of$50

Now let's do the math:
($5 + $10 + $20 + $40 + $80 + $100 + $50) = $305

Yes! With only one account, you'll earn
$305 (#61,000) in stage 2
before one Tablet is added to you.
THAT'S ONLY in Stage 2.

Stage 3, u earn
$11,500 (#2,300,000)
PLUS
1 Flat Screen Television
& A Brand New Kia Rio Car.

And in Stage 4, you are getting
$44,000 (#8,800,000)
PLUS
A Brand Hyundai Jeep.

Total Cash of
$55,805 (#11,161,000)

Imagine how much you'd earn with 3 accounts, 7 accounts or more.
Call 08039641204

JOIN US TODAY!!!
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by IBBG(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
being single and not dating is kind of fun though, cos u have nothing to worry about. ur mind is at peace, no plenty drama.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
You Open New Thread Because of T¤T¤ ? Eyaaa, until you allow T¤T¤ finish you datz when your eye would be cleared. Meanwhile. MOB all the way.
NevetsIbot:
1. Your freedom. Your dress sense, the way you eat, talk or do things naturally... She wants to tweak it all.

2. safety of your foodstuffs at home

3. Your social life. Ehn.. When you cant rapport well with other with her monitoring your every move... She'll be like ''i'm seeing you, continue''

4. Your Hangout with the guys. ''bodunde seems like a bad guy. '' or ''ion like your friends''

5.Your savings. Not when brazillian hair just got delivered into her street and that rival is wearing one already.

6. Your time. It's her everytime... She dsnt leave your head. You cant utilise your time to do something worthwhile

7. Your playboy attitude. To our playboys who are into a relationship... Enjoy your tunnel of boredom. Ion support playboyism sha

8. Freedom of movement. ''where are you?? Doing what?? Why??... No why are you there??''

9. Your freedom to be friends with diff ladies without someone nagging over it.

10. Many girls out there. yeah.. Too commited to one girl, you miss other brilliant good girls out there cos your gf said she dsnt like seeing yu with girls.

11. Your peace of mind. A nagging gf is a pain in the scrotum

12. A week without drama. When your gf is a drama queen

13. A week without shopping. 'honey, the latest wares are now in shoprite just 5mins away''

14.your liberty. She watches you everytime.

15. Your games or football matches when she wants to watch telenovelas.

16. Your sanity. She's gonna get you insane with her endless rants.

Pg. This list is not to bash the females o.... We're just catching fun aren't we?
Counterthread dan land. I'm enjoying my single nature tho
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by vikstandon(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
guy wetin u call ur dog na wetin em go answer... As 4 d football vs Telenovelas/Televista/Telemundo.
Anyone of us can sacrifice it for d other, sacrifice not mine alone to do; she could offer her sheep, I offer my ram.
I even prefer watching football games with ma niggas were all hopes become high with expectations making it more fun... if I got those niggas in ma hood, she no get CHOOSE O! rather she gats bend down see ABA
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by viki84(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

kai bro, that one is worst than death.... BLASPHEMY!!!

FIXED
guy you be relationship counsellor?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by chiwetel(f): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
lol op be consoling yourself,u know sometimes deep down u crave for d drama,I don't know there's just something exciting about it.
its really beautiful when u date for the RIGHT reasons,aside that don't assume u always need to be in a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.