Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,164 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! (41069 Views)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
dream high Ain't that one korean drama.... Dnt tell me you're watching k-drama again..... And wait... Wasnt it 50naira kulikuli I used to woo you??

My dreams ke You aren't even qualified to enter my dreams yet. grin
so you watch korean movies sef? Then where you see me? If not for ya dream.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
shey you know I'm single sha? In case you dnt knw...... I'm single
okay we know. You're single.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i will spank yo ass one day... Wire will tear and break. Trust me
na so. Keep dreaming about me. Dont worry im not offended tongue
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
juhan:
okay we know. You're single.
errrr. Is that why you're having headache grin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
juhan:
so you watch korean movies sef? Then where you see me? If not for ya dream.
smh grin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
errrr. Is that why you're having headache grin
which headache? I no fit get headache for your matter tongue
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
juhan:
which headache? I no fit get headache for your matter tongue
lol. you're too stubborn. That's spicy
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by chiwetel(f): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Seems nice. So.... Are guys supposed to apply through facebook or 2go? Lets help you get him
2go? shocked
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Seems nice. So.... Are guys supposed to apply through facebook or 2go? Lets help you get him
2go?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
chiwetel:
2go? :o2go?
she might still be on 2go na.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. Then I'll take my televeision to the viewing centre the plug it in there. I'm still in the viewing centre grin

Then u know ur end is near... cry
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

Then u know ur end is near... cry
lol... Who will kill me... Definitely not babe
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by ArcToyin(m): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gf or wife?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Augustap(f): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Why you self go carry that kind girl. I don't disturb my guy grin grin grin

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
What can I say, OP?

Some of us would like to practice now on how to keep a successful marriage in future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.