Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! (41071 Views)

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Orion21: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
with the right approach... Any guy can tame any lady. . . But if she's an ogbanje sha.. E go tough.... I believe all light girls are ogbanje's... I fear them like die

Women love drama, bt dey knw when n if its gona b profitable 2 their course...

Op girlfriends got him on a leash.. N he tags it a relationship..
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
micxwell:

Clear that believe of yours, "I used to belong to #team-i-like-dark-skinned-ladies, not anymore. See I discovered even the devil is very smart "the devil will not tempt you with what you don't like 'he knows you won't fall for it'... So a pretty dark skinned 'OGBANJE' lady exist too o.. Give both equal chances. #myperspective
ogbanje's can frustrate the lide out of any guy... My first gf was one... Mehn... It was a crazy ride I had with her
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
iwakacome:

Dude, do you mean girlfrd or mum?? Cos not to claim perfect relationship but some of us still enjoy everything on your list.
some... Only a few enjoy their relationships.. Truthfully... ladies mismanage relationships.... but just few ladies out there know what a relationship is all about.

1 Like

Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
haha whats your own na? Since yesterday, spank spank. Comman spank me naw. Boy tongue tongue
i will spank yo ass one day... Wire will tear and break. Trust me
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
lol how you take know? Stop generalizing. Because your gf behaves like that doesnt mean we're all the same.
shey you know I'm single sha? In case you dnt knw...... I'm single
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
if you call my sister again...i will woze you ehn!
and I will woze you back too... ''juhan'' .... I called her... I await my 'woze' .....gringrin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Orion21:

Women love drama, bt dey knw when n if its gona b profitable 2 their course...

Op girlfriends got him on a leash.. N he tags it a relationship..
ion even have a lfriend dude:...... Not one.... Many are waiting in line...gringrin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
chiwetel:
alright till then,let's keep searching for "The One".

Lol... I'm looking for the girl I can mould into 'The one''.... grin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
juhan:
dream high. Buh was i really that controlling in ya dreams?
dream high Ain't that one korean drama.... Dnt tell me you're watching k-drama again..... And wait... Wasnt it 50naira kulikuli I used to woo you??

My dreams ke You aren't even qualified to enter my dreams yet. grin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by michealadah(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

kai bro, that one is worst than death.... BLASPHEMY!!!

FIXED
Thank you
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Generalizations angry
awwwwn. Boo.. Are we angry here now Soweee uhn. I'm not generalizing
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by michealadah(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

FIXED
Thank you
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and I will woze you back too... ''juhan'' .... I called her... I await my 'woze' .....gringrin
lol..if you woze my husband will double woze you..
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..if you woze my husband will double woze you..
and you'll know my gf to be has four hands... She's goros step sister cousins aunty... Don't try me
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
and you'll know my gf to be has four hands... She's goros step sister cousins aunty... Don't try me
...lol..my husband is as strong as brock lenar and randy orton...do you have anyone in mind for miss nl?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
makydebbie:
...lol..my husband is as strong as brock lenar and randy orton...do you have anyone in mind for miss nl?
. Why isnt he wrestling naw Waste of talent!!:.. Yeah... refiner. She's milady
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
. Why isnt he wrestling naw Waste of talent!!:.. Yeah... refiner. She's milady
he is a hall of famer...dosnt have to fight with the small boys
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Mypeople2(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
MRBrownJ:

FIXED
Guy I love that your reply.But is it viable? Abi na Nigerian film u look talk am?
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by richG: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
after u Don toast ova a hundred gals and they all turn u down!!!my guy... go wash ur head 4 river.
cry
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by richG: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
I think it all depends on how one handles his relationship.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by orjikuramo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
I disagree with this.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Saintee2009(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
SMH
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Saintee2009(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Oshotse21(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Baba number 15 na no go area 4 any babe o
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by chiwetel(f): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Lol... I'm looking for the girl I can mould into 'The one''.... grin
cute.am looking for the guy am gonna laugh into d night with,be my 100% goofy impulsive self with,deliciously naughty with..........oh dear pinch me my fantasies again!!
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by MRBrownJ: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol bro... On the other hand... I turn ladies down. I havent found the right girl ni jare.

bro, then you need to look within yourself and figure out what makes you push them all away... and if the gem wasnt there, then change environment, tactics or whatever it is about you that keep attracting these no good women.

Mypeople2:
Guy I love that your reply.But is it viable? Abi na Nigerian film u look talk am?

its all about what you desire for yourself.... and never settle for less because of some woman. i know what i need in my life in order to be happy with a woman. no backing down or compromise. btw Nolly movies dont have a clue when recreating a great r/ship.... they always corny!

viki84:
guy you be relationship counsellor?

if you have enough dating "trial and errors" under your belt, in due time you will have an understanding as to what makes a great balance between yourself and women... its like a dish that always get sweeter as you try to perfect it, again and again. sadly, even after 100yrs, i doubt any man will fully understand women. only a woman can understand them fully
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2016
chiwetel:
cute.am looking for the guy am gonna laugh into d night with,be my 100% goofy impulsive self with,deliciously naughty with..........oh dear pinch me my fantasies again!!
lol.. Seems nice. So.... Are guys supposed to apply through facebook or 2go? Lets help you get him
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by auskenfine(m): 1:48am On Jun 04, 2016
Did you forget to add that we miss out having STDs and other related diseases? Add that now please.
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by Dugozpweeti(f): 3:57am On Jun 04, 2016
NevetsIbot:
after you tweak the coin abi??

Yes nau... You'll end up going to the viewing centre and return home 90mins later or else...
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Dugozpweeti:

Yes nau... You'll end up going to the viewing centre and return home 90mins later or else...
lol. Then I'll take my televeision to the viewing centre the plug it in there. I'm still in the viewing centre grin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2016
auskenfine:
Did you forget to add that we miss out having STDs and other related diseases? Add that now please.
lol. Lemmme add that gee. gringrin
Re: Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:13am On Jun 04, 2016
orjikuramo:
I disagree with this.
oya. Table your complaint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Don't Indulge In Indiscriminate Sex. / Plus-size Lady Trying To Catch Her Man In A Pre-Wedding Photos / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.