Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi (1595 Views)

Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) / Ladies, Would You Like A House Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by xmobaba(m): 2:32am On Jun 04, 2016
Guys, Would You Be Being A House-Husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably pay The Bills?
more hot gist here http://xmoentertainment..com/2016/06/guys-would-you-be-being-house-husband.html

Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by spill(m): 2:46am On Jun 04, 2016
I can never accept it. I MUST provide for my family notwithstanding how much my wife earns. My Wife is just my helpmate not my Caretaker.

I mean WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT. My 2cents
Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by ronald4lif(m): 2:47am On Jun 04, 2016
God forbids evil. I'd never allow a woman feed me for one day needless to become dependent on one. Unless I'm physically and mentally paralysed that's only when I can adopt the position of a house-husband.

A woman that may give you food and once there's any slightest misunderstanding will lampoon and call you useless so much that you'd wish you barf it out. Mbanu. My ego won't let it happen.
Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by sirjakez(m): 2:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Never Never Never.... I reject it on behalf of all the real guys on NL
Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by amtaken(f): 3:33am On Jun 04, 2016
Most of them are already house boyfriends. I can mention names if the Mods permit me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:40am On Jun 04, 2016
That is so unattractive & unmanly. A guy like that is opening himself to disrespect. He transitions from being the "head of the house" to bottom of the foot because eventually she will lose all respect for him & walk all over him. Most women are traditional at heart & love a guy that goes out & brings the bacon home.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by youngberry001(m): 5:52am On Jun 04, 2016
amtaken:
Most of them are already house boyfriends. I can mention names if the Mods permit me.
eehn!!
Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2016
This isn't advisable at all. It is all shades of wrong.
Even if the dude is ok with him and the wife is the most respectful and humble woman on mother earth, the dude's family will never let that household know peace.

The first thing they will say is that she has jazzed him. (Typical NAIJA Mentality)

Abeg, even if your wife is earning millions and ure earning just 10% of that, don't ever leave your job to be a house husband. Hian
Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by SuperSupremo(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Such men are called"Kojo Besia" in Ghana
Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by amtaken(f): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Ehen!

youngberry001:
eehn!!
Re: Guys, Would You Be Being A House-husband If Your Wife Can Comfortably Pay The Bi by David25(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
it doesn't work that way. As in, no such thing as "stay home husband"

(1) (Reply)

My Story Of Addiction (love Story) Episode Two / Pick One Of These Girls For Long Term Relationship (PICS) / Meet The Hairiest Gurl In 9ja (pix!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.