Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (43114 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by SUMCIOUZ(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
i have nothing. to Say
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by pathfindermayor(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dat is Nigeria's saviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by edoboy33(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
l
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by montezz(f): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavore9:
This thread is going to heat up soon with legions from both sides! cheesy
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by erico2k2(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
BossKratos:
wink

All I can see is a drunk dunce and a pained wailer looking for directions!
E pain am grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
THE IN-EFFECTUAL BUFFOON WITH HIS BLACK HAT OF VOODOO.
ALMOST BROUGHT NIGERIA TO HER KNEES...NEVER AGAIN
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by gurunlocker: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
GEJ looking fresh.... Now, Nigeria problem is on another person shoulder

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by emmasege: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
b
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Piro4rl(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
All d best
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Fedayeen02: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
BossKratos:
wink

zombie

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by chez23: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
I salute u my mentor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by passionate88: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
He came to Nigeria, efcc couldn't arrest him, they dare not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Buhari refused naming the looters to avoid embarrassing this HERO OF CORRUPTION, that was what he went to Aso Rock to beg for

Go and steal in London and tell them it is not corruption!

Accidental public servant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by vinceton: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
We all see differently
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
PRYCE:
How was the lecture Dr Jonathan? Hope the president heard some? Heard he's now deaf! grin
wahlai you wicked grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hate him or like him!
GEJ is a person to be reckoned with!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by nlandone(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
palserltd:
The former S.A to the President on New Media, Reno Omokri posted this photo on his

Twitter page & wrote:

"Just landed at London Heathrow with my boss, former President Goodluck Jonathan right now."

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/media/grid?idx=0
The hero of our democracy
Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by agabaI23(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
If being in exile means travelling from one country to another receiving accolades from international figures and organizations....
THEN
I wanna go on exile too.
me too

But wait oo, how do these APC guys come up with all these lies?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by ENCOUNTER(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by johnkeni(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hope we have doctors here, cos some people will soon collapse from high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by nlandone(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
PRYCE:
How was the lecture Dr Jonathan? Hope the president heard some? Heard he's now deaf! grin
grin i even heard he has cancer of the brain nawa sorry mr dullard president of fulanis grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by iretiland: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
palserltd:
The former S.A to the President on New Media, Reno Omokri posted this photo on his

Twitter page & wrote:

"Just landed at London Heathrow with my boss, former President Goodluck Jonathan right now."

The man with a PhD degree, but who can barely spell his name correctly. The author and holder of the ownership right of "the money belong to America, and America will know". The hero of people with small brain like himself. Nigeria is still reaping the fruit of the cluelessness you spent years planting.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by stevebond007(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatgod2012:
The way this humble man is giving some people nightmares is out of this world.

Imagine,......when he was away, it was reported that he went on exile, he came back on Wednesday night and on Thursday morning, he jetted out to Abuja, he was accused of running away from home to escape EFCC arrest. He held a meeting with PMB on that same day, and it was reported that the meeting ended amicably.
Now, he's in London, they will soon come up with their own mischievous reasons why he left for London.

Mind you, you lots are just giving yourselves unnecessary headache, GEJ and PMB are friends.

HIS HUMILITY DID NOT HELP NIGERIA'S CAUSE AGAINST CORRUPTION!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by johnkeni(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Buhari refused naming the looters to avoid embarrassing this HERO OF CORRUPTION, that was what he went to Aso Rock to beg for

Go and steal in London and tell them it is not corruption!

Accidental public servant!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
BossKratos:
wink

This picture dey bite your like acid. Your condition get cure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by nlandone(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
stevebond007:

HIS HUMILITY DID NOT HELP NIGERIA'S CAUSE AGAINST CORRUPTION!

Nobody is totally good and nobody is totally bad. Everyone has his/her own weakness. GEJ's weakness is that he's too soft and the people he surrounded himself with while in power took that for granted.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by RELEASEUS: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joel3:
Jonathan has shown to the world that buhari is more clueless than him after admitting that he is clueless.

Gej after holding the title of the most clueless and insulted President in the world. buhari is now the new title holder.

Ask yourself who gave him the name clueless? The giver of the name, likes of the Lai Mohammads and Fasholas of this world, and also those who accepted the name and began using it on the noble man are they and will they ever attain to where he is today? Are they not more or less cowards? who have constantly displayed there dumbness and crass ignorance in the offices they hold today and on social media like the ones we have here on NL? I am not PMB's fan but will not call him clueless or derogatory names just because I don't like him. This is a serious problem we have as Nigerians, trying to remove a tiny Rafter from my eyes while there is a heavy log blocking your I mean their face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Pyno30: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
palserltd:

Twitter page & wrote:

So Buhari just made him to come back to Nigeria few days ago abi?

I hope GEJ's meeting with Buhari was how to re-handover to Gej.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by loomer: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
If being in exile means travelling from one country to another receiving accolades from international figures and organizations....
THEN
I wanna go on exile too.

I dey tell u bros, we all must go that exile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by djmadridal: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Enjoy your life #GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Who Is Richer Between C.ronaldo And Bola Tinubu??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.