Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (43115 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Pyno30: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joel3:
Jonathan has shown to the world that buhari is more clueless than him after admitting that he is clueless.

Gej after holding the title of the most clueless and insulted President in the world. buhari is now the new title holder.

You sound so Confused. Who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
BossKratos:
wink

All I can see is a drunk dunce and a pained wailer looking for directions!
Then you are blind

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by loomer: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
BossKratos:
wink

All I can see is a drunk dunce and a pained wailer looking for directions!

Bros, the drunk dunce ruled u for 6years o. He's made, him even visit the new presido.

As u see me so, na to pray say I fit achieve the kind thing him achieve for life o. Make we stop hating cos e no dey make us improve pass where we dey
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by stevebond007(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatgod2012:

Nobody is totally good and nobody is totally bad. Everyone has his/her own weakness. GEJ's weakness is that he's too soft and the people he surrounded himself with while in power took that for granted.

HIS SO CALLED WEAKNESS IS NOT ONE DESIREABLE TO LEAD A NATION LIKE NIGERIA, HE SHOULD HAVE ADJUSTED, OR PERHAPS HE SHOULD REJECTED THE OFFER TO LEAD NIGERIA BY SAYING NO TO OBASANJO'S ANTICS.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by tammie24: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
That the man!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Oblak(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
I Ike it whenever pictures and stories of GEJ makes front page. It is then you will begin to hear things from different ***bies. They will never have rest of mind until they stop hearing about GEJ but mind me, he will continue soaring higher and even the sky sef go dey shift dey go up make them no cover am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by obisdavinc(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Looking good
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by stevebond007(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatgod2012:

Nobody is totally good and nobody is totally bad. Everyone has his/her own weakness. GEJ's weakness is that he's too soft and the people he surrounded himself with while in power took that for granted.
HIS SO CALLED WEAKNESS IS NOT ONE DESIREABLE TO LEAD A NATION LIKE NIGERIA, HE SHOULD HAVE ADJUSTED, OR PERHAPS HE SHOULD REJECTED THE OFFER TO LEAD NIGERIA BY SAYING NO TO OBASANJO'S ANTICS.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Swazzkid(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatgod2012:
Hope some gullible ones will not say he has gone on exile again!
Of course he has gone on exile....just dat his own exile is different from one country to another, getting recognized and appreciated worldwide for defining d true meaning of democracy

he has indeed gone and still going on a blissful exile( d wailers never knew d type of exile he went and still going) bcoz dis is a positive blissful exile

#Godblessyoumr.presido

#Greatestnaijapresidoever
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by blowjob: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
palserltd:
The former S.A to the President on New Media, Reno Omokri posted this photo on his

Twitter page & wrote:

"Just landed at London Heathrow with my boss, former President Goodluck Jonathan right now."

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/media/grid?idx=0
YEYE DEY SMELL... grin grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by greatgod2012(f): 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
stevebond007:

Be sincere, if you're the one, would you have rejected the offer? Who no like power. Let's be realistic, we're all human.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Gerrard59(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Reno formerly known as Beaf. Nairaland surely misses him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Yemzeez(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Loyal servant...Omokri
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by aresa: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
The useless nan is nothing but another irrelevant and redundant nonentity. They are trying to create some kind of impression that he's relevant when in fact he's not.

He's a plague credible world leaders and organizations are running away from.

The only grace for the crooked and incompetent man is the fact that he's actively cooperating with the current government to locate and arrest the same people he helped to loot and steal under him to escape arrest.

What a disgrace and lost opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by BossKratos: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fedayeen02:
zombie

Wailer!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by ajebuter(f): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
MossadAgent:
Correct guy.

You came to Nigeria and even went to Aso Rock to dare the deaf despot to arrest you but im no fit.

Bad mouth...But 10 Guilders and Asaba weed for you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Praktikals(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
DankemzI:
GEJ has realized his mistakes. Even given second chance, Nigeria will surpass Dubai
I just pray PDP gives him a second chance. Na automatic walkover for APC be dat. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by chiefobdk(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
iretiland:

The man with a PhD degree, but who can barely spell his name correctly. The author and holder of the ownership right of "the money belong to America, and America will know". The hero of people with small brain like himself. Nigeria is still reaping the fruit of the cluelessness you spent years planting.

e pain am
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by seguntijan(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cash is over 2.05tr NGN in Nigeria alone.
NGN =204,888,835,727.55 bn
Usd = 9,275,363,504.76 bn
Gbp = 5,992,803.01 m
Euro = 314,649 k
204,888,835,727.55 +1,845,790,000,
000+1,719,934,464+70,796,625 = 2.05tr NGN.
I can now see reason why the names can't be released. We will mob Jonathan and his minions.
This doesn't include houses or aircraft.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by chiefobdk(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

The useless nan is nothing but another irrelevant and redundant nonentity. They are trying to create some kind of impression that he's relevant when in fact he's not.

The only grace for the crooked and incompetent man is the fact that he's actively cooperating with the current government to locate and arrest the same people he helped to loot and steal under him to escape arrest.

another pained Yoruba...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by chiefobdk(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mouth Gig:
YEYE DEY SMELL... grin grin cheesy

pained Yoruba spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by goodforsomthing: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
White007:
The best president Nigeria ever had. Man of peace, humble to a fault, meek as lamb. More grace to you and your household.

Best president indeed,President that produce thief and sharing of Nigeria money anyhow.

@ lekki's Beach enjoying my life with the money i make from my Naijabet account.cool one in Ego voice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by chiefobdk(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Best president indeed,President that produce thief and sharing of Nigeria money anyhow.

@ lekki's Beach enjoying my life with the money i make from my Naijabet account.cool one in Ego voice

picture of u @lekki beach with Ur account balance
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by gogodaye(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
stevebond007:
Truth be told, corruption skyrocketed under his watch,
The only thing commendable about his tenure was the peaceful transition.
If need be he should be probed, his hench man Okonjo Iweala admitted no money was saved to the National Reserves.
His kins men on Nairaland should admit it, no need for sentiments. With the little population, in comparison to other states and the 13% derivative formula Bayelsa should be a nice destination, for investment and a hub for South South, but their leaders have WASTED the resources. ND Avengers ask your leaders where your money went to...
The Time for all States to Develop its resources has come...

LONG LIVE NIGERIAN YOUTHS!
Funny though how my compatriots think even in the face of records showing the contrary......
Any one asserting that corrupt practices thrived in Nigeria under Ex-PGEJ watch is simply either ignorant or being paid to do a hatchetman's job.....
The records show domestically that more cases were filed in court and more convictions were elicited during his 5 year watch than during the tenure of both his two predecessors OBJ & Yar'adua using year 2000 as a baseline.....this facts are verifiable from the websites of the two frontline anti-corruption agencies, the ICPC and EFCC, respectively.....Paid advertorials were taken out by these agencies annually.
On the international front, Nigeria's ratings in the Transparency International Corruption Perception Index showed that our ratings equally improved in this barometer used to measure the standing of nations.....this information too is verifiable from the Transparency International website....
Folks should save the repetition of these warped lines....they are boring and monotonous.....
Curiously, discerning folks should query why the recently released List of recoveries do not have names attached to them.....
Is it that these recoveries being presented span way beyond 29/5/16?
Hahahahahaha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by chiefobdk(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
seguntijan:
Gbp = 5,992,803.01 m
Euro = 314,649 k
I can now see reason why the names can't be released. We will mob Jonathan and his minions.

pained Yoruba why una no arrest am for abuja
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by gogodaye(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
seguntijan:
Gbp = 5,992,803.01 m
Euro = 314,649 k

And yet your country is still going cap in hand struggling to borrow to make up a paltry #2Trillion deficit it needs to finance it's 2016 budget....
Gloat over these padded statistics to get gullible folks like you to further masturbate.........
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by NonFarmPayrol: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

heard your boss has been exposed as minister of darkness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by ajebuter(f): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
See as Oga GEJ dey fresh and flenjo everywhere

It is good to have no care or burden to shoulder sha

I pity the half-deaf geriatric somewhere...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga GEJ: so much love and respect sir!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by SmartMugu: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
PRYCE:
How was the lecture Dr Jonathan? Hope the president heard some? Heard he's now deaf! grin
Lol. Who said Buhari is now deaf? What I heard is he has problems with one ear, not both of them...
Nigerians can really be funny...lol.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by CXLVII: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joel3:
Jonathan has shown to the world that buhari is more clueless than him after admitting that he is clueless.

Gej after holding the title of the most clueless and insulted President in the world. buhari is now the new title holder.

Just did a research with Google and GEJ still holds the record as the world most cursed president.

https://www.google.com.ng/#q=most+cursed+president+in+history

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by erico2k2(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Buhari refused naming the looters to avoid embarrassing this HERO OF CORRUPTION, that was what he went to Aso Rock to beg for

Go and steal in London and tell them it is not corruption!

Accidental public servant!
2016 u still do not know stealing is not corruption grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.