Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (43113 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by blowjob: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

pained Yoruba spotted
JUST TELL UR HERO,SAY HE BE FAILURE,NOT ONLY TO NIGERIA,BUT TO HIS OWN PEOPLE..THANK U.... grin grin...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by stevebond007(m): 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatgod2012:

Be sincere, if you're the one, would you have rejected the offer? Who no like power. Let's be realistic, we're all human.

I WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED , BUT BE FIRM IN MY ACTIONS AS A PRESIDENT, HE WAS NEVER FIRM : "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION", "WE SHOULD LIVE WITH BOKO HARAM".
words from your ex president, Now remind me which stance was he firm on? Please tell me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by stevebond007(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
gogodaye:

Funny though how my compatriots think even in the face of records showing the contrary......
Any one asserting that corrupt practices thrived in Nigeria under Ex-PGEJ watch is simply either ignorant or being paid to do a hatchetman's job.....
The records show domestically that more cases were filed in court and more convictions were elicited during his 5 year watch than during the tenure of both his two predecessors OBJ & Yar'adua using year 2000 as a baseline.....this facts are verifiable from the websites of the two frontline anti-corruption agencies, the ICPC and EFCC, respectively.....Paid advertorials were taken out by these agencies annually.
On the international front, Nigeria's ratings in the Transparency International Corruption Perception Index showed that our ratings equally improved in this barometer used to measure the standing of nations.....this information too is verifiable from the Transparency International website....
Folks should save the repetition of these warped lines....they are boring and monotonous.....
Curiously, discerning folks should query why the recently released List of recoveries do not have names attached to them.....
Is it that these recoveries being presented span way beyond 29/5/16?
Hahahahahaha

A PRESIDENT THAT HIS PRESENCE COMMANDED NO RESPECT IN ANTI CORRUPTION BATTLES,

LEST YOU FORGET " STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" . QUOTES FROM HIM.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by babaarewa(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abeymills:
Zombies hw far?yeye gullible
Una still vex. but wait oo who dey pay you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Desxter: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
URE AN OLODO!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Arijude(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
BossKratos:
wink

All I can see is a drunk dunce and a pained wailer looking for directions!
Go and die
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by TBankxx(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
MossadAgent:
Correct guy.

You came to Nigeria and even went to Aso Rock to dare the deaf despot to arrest you but im no fit.

I am very sure GEJ just had to go to Aso rock to use sign language on the dullard.

Hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Goddex: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
If being in exile means travelling from one country to another receiving accolades from international figures and organizations....
THEN
I wanna go on exile too.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by DanielPop(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wasted space! Please clear out this rubbish and let someone else use this space for a more habitable comment! cool grin
stevebond007:
Truth be told, corruption skyrocketed under his watch,
The only thing commendable about his tenure was the peaceful transition.
If need be he should be probed, his hench man Okonjo Iweala admitted no money was saved to the National Reserves.
His kins men on Nairaland should admit it, no need for sentiments. With the little population, in comparison to other states and the 13% derivative formula Bayelsa should be a nice destination, for investment and a hub for South South, but their leaders have WASTED the resources. ND Avengers ask your leaders where your money went to...
The Time for all States to Develop its resources has come...

LONG LIVE NIGERIAN YOUTHS!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Petersglade: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Victor188:
THIEF.........THIEF.......THIEF . If you do the above, the mtn card you bought goes to the SCAMMER'S account. it will not be well with the poster.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Solitude101: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
He's fresher than fresh. Days are counting backwards for this man. Getting younger everyday. My hero my pride!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Petersglade: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Victor188:
Victor188:
THIEF.........THIEF.......THIEF . If you do the above, the mtn card you bought goes to the SCAMMER'S account. it will not be well with the poster.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by officerfudo: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
PMB is your president,its either you leave the country,join the avengers or kill yourself

GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Something in me keeps saying....like father like son
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Petersglade: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by maxzzo1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
MossadAgent:
Correct guy.

You came to Nigeria and even went to Aso Rock to dare the deaf despot to arrest you but im no fit.

I am very sure GEJ just had to go to Aso rock to use sign language on the dullard.
Ahahahahahaha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by stevebond007(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
DanielPop:
Wasted space! Please clear out this rubbish and let someone else use this space for a more habitable comment! cool grin
Nothing is rubbish,
Make ur opinion known, its a free world dont be a nincompoop.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by erico2k2(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
stevebond007:

A PRESIDENT THAT HIS PRESENCE COMMANDED NO RESPECT IN ANTI CORRUPTION BATTLES,

LEST YOU FORGET " STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" . QUOTES FROM HIM.
Oga you are still Embarrassing yourself.*STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION* two different thing.
When a PHD holder talks you should listen.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by saltoftheearth: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
I repeat ..GEJ is a very venomous green snake in green grass. Don't be fooled by his smirk.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by BossKratos: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin
Arijude:
Go and die

Chineke! See painment?

Lmfao......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by duality(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Praktikals:

I just pray PDP gives him a second chance. Na automatic walkover for APC be dat. grin

This APC or another one.. This is serious.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Leke001: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:
If being in exile means travelling from one country to another receiving accolades from international figures and organizations....
THEN
I wanna go on exile too.

and me too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Praktikals(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
duality:

This APC or another one.. This is serious.
E go do una like film-trick grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by emolala(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
seguntijan:
Cash is over 2.05tr NGN in Nigeria alone.
NGN =204,888,835,727.55 bn
Usd = 9,275,363,504.76 bn
Gbp = 5,992,803.01 m
Euro = 314,649 k
204,888,835,727.55 +1,845,790,000,
000+1,719,934,464+70,796,625 = 2.05tr NGN.
I can now see reason why the names can't be released. We will mob Jonathan and his minions.
This doesn't include houses or aircraft.
2 trillion........yet common 13 billion to mobilize nysc batch A stream 2 dem no fit...Abegiiiiiii leave story for Tortise and im family jare.....over useless govt.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by innolala(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dont wori wen d time is right dat so call sign language will lead him yo jail . Corrupt man like him
MossadAgent:
Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Light4bright: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
I salute sir,
Leave a man who vow to make your government un-governable to suffer till he apologise to you sir*
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Buhari refused naming the looters to avoid embarrassing this HERO OF CORRUPTION, that was what he went to Aso Rock to beg for

Go and steal in London and tell them it is not corruption!

Accidental public servant!
E chook am ... grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by delerx(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
some people sha, i voted for jonathan back then, but to be frank anybody insulting buhari now is a fool.gej enjoyed more from the sales of oil,he squandered almost everything so as to win election. so what happened to all the money we heard people stole,r u telling me we should praise corruption while u r out there lavishing in poverty, without hope, without water without food. tell me what he did for ss n se youths? its not APC fault that we r terribly suffering. pls lets say for instance u own a pharmacy, and dr r no more customers buying ur drugs and the few ones left are expiring n getting stolen, pls how would u pay workers, run ur business smoothly or do maintenance, thats the situation we r in now. am not saying APC is perfect,its just that some nairalanders need to have sense. we have no foreign exchange because we r not exporting, and it will remain like this until we collectively develop ourselves to help the govt and if u guys prefer to repeat another civil war then lets go there. i am sure se n ss people with businesses in Lagos n Abuja r not praying for this except for the hopeless

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Buhari refused naming the looters to avoid embarrassing this HERO OF CORRUPTION, that was what he went to Aso Rock to beg for

Go and steal in London and tell them it is not corruption!

Accidental public servant!
See painment... grin

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
stevebond007:
Truth be told, corruption skyrocketed under his watch,
The only thing commendable about his tenure was the peaceful transition.
If need be he should be probed, his hench man Okonjo Iweala admitted no money was saved to the National Reserves.
His kins men on Nairaland should admit it, no need for sentiments. With the little population, in comparison to other states and the 13% derivative formula Bayelsa should be a nice destination, for investment and a hub for South South, but their leaders have WASTED the resources. ND Avengers ask your leaders where your money went to...
The Time for all States to Develop its resources has come...

LONG LIVE NIGERIAN YOUTHS!
E chook am...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.