Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri (43116 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by October1960: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
In a civilized country this GEJ would be audited and on trial for embezzlement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by stevebond007(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga you are still Embarrassing yourself.*STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION* two different thing.
When a PHD holder talks you should listen.

Try and understand his quote as well, as a graduate or undergraduate that i assume you are, does the quote infers a person ready to fight corruption? A Phd holder that was clueless for the best period of his tenure.
Reason my guy , u no be small boy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by kuntash: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
luvinhubby:
Nigeria shall be great again...............but not under this Buhari.

So it would be which Buhari if not under this one ?

cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by duality(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
Praktikals:
E go do una like film-trick grin

Sorry, aside sentiments APC doesn't have what it takes to go into a major election now. The result won't favour them at all... What else will they say other than people were corrupt.

That line is being over stretched... We can see incompetence and still say it's corruption.

Please let's leave that one.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by sabofws5: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
why is GEJ runing from pillar to pole, the other day he was in US now again in UK, I believe he must have been going about to prevent his starched away billions of dollars and pound sterlings from being revealed to the anti corruption agencies, well time will tell it is just a matter of time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by seguntijan(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Now Jonathan has gone to London to consult with Allison Madueke.
As PMB will say: WHAT WILL I DO WITH APOLOGY, I WANT SOMETHING TANGIBLE !!!!
Wisdom: talk to your woman to return the heavy loot with her!!!! So simple !!!! And tell her to tell her Avengers to back off!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by erico2k2(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
delerx:
some people sha, i voted for jonathan back then, but to be frank anybody insulting buhari now is a fool.gej enjoyed more from the sales of oil,he squandered almost everything so as to win election. so what happened to all the money we heard people stole,r u telling me we should praise corruption while u r out there lavishing in poverty, without hope, without water without food. tell me what he did for ss n se youths? its not APC fault that we r terribly suffering. pls lets say for instance u own a pharmacy, and dr r no more customers buying ur drugs and the few ones left are expiring n getting stolen, pls how would u pay workers, run ur business smoothly or do maintenance, thats the situation we r in now. am not saying APC is perfect,its just that some nairalanders need to have sense. we have no foreign exchange because we r not exporting, and it will remain like this until we collectively develop ourselves to help the govt and if u guys prefer to repeat another civil war then lets go there. i am sure se n ss people with businesses in Lagos n Abuja r not praying for this except for the hopeless
this si where you guys get it wrong and politicians are using you as scapegoat. what will you say to a FG who knows the world is moving from Oil yet budget %0.05 of annual budget to fund oil exploration in the chad basin?
Now at a point crude was $40/barrel in GEJ's govt , now tell me why did we not have it bad for even 1 day?
I swear I never knew nigerians could bear like this.
if it continues like this for 4 years can Nigerians survive it?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by erico2k2(m): 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
sabofws5:
why is GEJ runing from pillar to pole, the other day he was in US now again in UK, I believe he must have been going about to prevent his starched away billions of dollars and pound sterlings from being revealed to the anti corruption agencies, well time will tell it is just a matter of time.
How old are you again?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
stevebond007:

Try and understand his quote as well, as a graduate or undergraduate that i assume you are, does the quote infers a person ready to fight corruption? A Phd holder that was clueless for the best period of his tenure.
Reason my guy , u no be small boy
That's a tongue in cheek statement you just made cos U jst realized them two phrase aint Dsame
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION period.There is no connection
You are taking a swipe at the ex Fg,calling him clueless, who is more clueless now not understanding a simple phrase
seek sense plz
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Continue ur enjoyment jare,GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by tarekamos: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
The man keep looking fresh!

Fresher than when he was in power.
An indication that being in power is not beans.

I just like this man's humility and good heart.

Yes, Jonathan was a very kind leader who tried to please everyone around him but the so called people around him exploited his kindness to rape him and brought his office and position to disrepute.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Ndolarr: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ineffectual Buffon! Can imagine how Snoop Dogg will describe him on seeing this foto!! Messed up God given opportunity to write his name in gold!!! Allowed looters of the nation's treasury to have a field day. Shameful!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by stevebond007(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
erico2k2:

That's a tongue in cheek statement you just made cos U jst realized them two phrase aint Dsame
STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION period.There is no connection
You are taking a swipe at the ex Fg,calling him clueless, who is more clueless now not understanding a simple phrase
seek sense plz

Dude do you need an English tutor to explain the phrase?
A President should never make such a statement if he really wanted to stem corruption.

In a Lay man's context, the statement is not deem fit of a President.
Dont argue just to defend yourself, there are times you need to concur to sth you felt contrary to.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by myhotbrain: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Just wondering: Why is it I am the only one who noticed that GEJ has a left "unusually saggy' eye which is indicative of a lack of adequate rest? In addition, GEJ has a reddish, though a bit, swollen lips that happen to be on his left facial side. I just hope GEJ is not drinking too much and falling on his face hitting tables...lol.

On a more serious note: If in tact, GEJ is out of the country as been speculated (in london), I would have to agree with one of the contributors on this forum that GEJ must have been ordered by PMB to facilitate the negotiation of the release of the $9B being the largest single amount oif the just released information on seized loot from former GEJ'S cronies by PMB'S government. May be from the trio of Diesiani. Omokore and Jide Aluko who are the major looters of Nigeria's commonwealth.

TIMELINE:
1) British High commissioner visited OBJ
2) OBJ visited PMB for an undisclosed urgent meeting
3) GEJ hurriedly arrived Nigeria and went briefly to Otuoeke and to Aso Rock in Abuja for an emergency meeting with PMB.
4) GEJ jetted out of Nigeria looking serious and tired.
5) Even Reno Omokiri GEJ'S special assistant is not smiling and looked very serious along with his boss.

Well, time will tell on what is really going on around GEJ which is giving him sleepless nights or too much drinking as the case may be.

For all of you hateful and confused youths who are praising GEJ as hero of our time, you are both right and wrong at the same time ( an oxymoron committed on my own part) I cannot blame you guys that much because it is not your fault, at least not entirely, your leaders or may I say, our leaders of past and present are the ones who did and are still doing us in: They are dealing us a bad set of cards; it is a case of head you loose, tail you also loose!

I say the confused youths are right because GEJ is really an HERO after it became ALMOST CLEARED to him that he has to go; so he conceded albeit, willingly and with subtle push by the foreign powers to make that SAVING NIGERIA call to PMB and congratulating him for winning the presidency.

I say the hateful youths are wrong because GEJ'S administration almost destroy Nigeria and its citizen by allowing his cronies to loot Nigeria into coma. I need not reharsh or restate all of these looting and its effects on our economy as it is evident even for the blind to see...lol!

GEJ say his ambition for relection is not worth a single lost of life, but yet, he allowed funds meant for weapons to fight BOKO HARAM to be shared bhy members of his own political party for his own re-election. So I asked, how many peoples' life were lost because of non provision of equipment and ammunition for the military; were the innocent lives lost to BOKO HARAM bombers those of foreigners living in the North East and else where across the North?

The truth is that GEJ is evil, pure and simple! BUT EVEN SATAN, SOMETIMES WITH PRAYERS, DO HAVE A RETHINK!
The reason GEJ becomes an ACCIDENTAL HERO, is because GOD ALMIGHTY answers Nigerians vivid prayers and helped GEJ made the right decision by conceding the electoral defeat in a timely fashion.

Any attempt to paint BLACK WHITE will always reveal itself over time. Posterity will not forgive GEJ for his condoning criminality in all facet of our society.

For the wayward, hateful, vengeful, mis-educated, uneducated, uninformed and definitely, hare-brained youths mostly from the SS/SE and some from the SW, I pity you, your unborn children and even your clans for your ignorance and dunce behaviors. I pity you, because at the end of the day, most of your mates from the other regions of Nigeria, especially, SW will excel and you will continue to be behind them.

SS/SE YOUTHS
Before you start a tribal/regional war, PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF, SEE REASON, HOLD YOUR GOVERNORS AND LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE and stop blaming everybody but yourself for your unending woes.

Start to ask question about the huge budgets of DELTA, BAYELSA AND RIVERS STATES and what your governors accomplished with those huge funds.
At least, we can see many developments in AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVERS and even in EDO and IMO STATES and now in ANAMBRA STATE.

What about EBONYI, ABIA, ENUGU and even BAYELSA with a population of a couple of million people with a budget of over N400B annually has almost nothing to show for it. Ditto DELTA STATE.

At some point in the nearest future, we have to compel our political leaders from the South to convince their Northern counterparts on the imperative of RESOURCE CONTROL either on a state-by-state basis or on regional basis. But at the worst, WE MUST DO AWAY WITH THE 774 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ENSHRINED IN THE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION.(it is lop-sided in favor of the North).

The truth is that the annual revenue of about $40B-$80B (sometimes, a lot less) from the sale of crude oil and gas is not enough to give the whole of Nigeria the kind of development we need and required. Nigeria has to partially takes its eyes off of oil and gas revenue and generate more income from all other areas.

I suggest that revenue from oil and gas should directly goes into foreign reserve to be used for investment and provision of infrastructure whilst government budget should be dependent ONLY upon revenue from ROI, taxes, import duty and levies etc etc.

The reason am suggesting the above is that revenue from oil and gas cannot be guaranteed (because of fluctuation on the price of oil and gas) whilst that of taxes, import duty and levies can be mostly relied upon.

#YouthEducateYourself
#IloveNaija
#UnitedNaijaIsBest

Peace!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
tit:
he is now on exile.
He's the Mandela of our time! He saved our country from total collapse!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri by goodforsomthing: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
chiefobdk:

picture of u @lekki beach with Ur account balance

You don't need my picture to known am telling the true just click [url]Naijabet.com[/url] and start making yours too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.