Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters (31038 Views)

Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Jonnybobo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Did anyone see that guy holding the Governor's wife @ the waist ?
Meanwhile, Mr. governor pls go and pay staff salaries. I carry God dey beg U
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Drsheddy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
D tin just d pain me. #irepIGALA
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Acidosis(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Taryur3:
Afterall...kogi state still remain the poorest and the uncivilized state in the country.

Where are you from?
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Bimpe29: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good for him. JF will still appeal I am sure of that.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
cool i pity my kogi brothers cool cool
Wonder why kogi people cannot be suspicious of a jubilanting governor, dancing as if he won a lottery
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Lordxeer(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
And that's progress!
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Jonnybobo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Taryur3:
Afterall...kogi state still remain the poorest and the uncivilized state in the country.

Kogi my own state uncivilized ? In sort, This "CHANGE" go kill U, Hardship were go do ehnn.. e go pass dey one were dey Kogi state presently
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by greggng: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
It is too early, Mr Governor...Faleke may turn the tables on you soon.

If you understand law u will noticed that the tribunal says falake lack loca standi to even embark on his petition. Technically the case is dead anywhere u take it to for ur information votes re for parties not for individuals tht is why our constitution didnot provide for independent candidates. Since inec called for substitution of candidate for the purposes of concluding the election, apc in there wisdom decided to replace with. a qualified candidate
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Petjoel: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
See her mouth
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by ibnalafia: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
THAT IS NOT THE WIFE OF KOGI GOVERNOR HER NAME IS PETRA AKITI.............SA ON ELECTRONIC MEDIA.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
greggng:

If you understand law u will noticed that the tribunal says falake lack loca standi to even embark on his petition. Technically the case is dead anywhere u take it to for ur information votes re for parties not for individuals tht is why our constitution didnot provide for independent candidates. Since inec called for substitution of candidate for the purposes of concluding the election, apc in there wisdom decided to replace with. a qualified candidate
The higher courts can decide otherwise....Amaechi must have looked like an idiot when he took his case to the courts in 2007. His tenacity paid off as he was declared the winner of an election he didn't participate in.

I really feel for Faleke. It is not easy to watch another man reap the harvest of what you sowed....
Bello really has all the good luck.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by lexyclasy: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
It is too early, Mr Governor...Faleke may turn the tables on you soon.
Mr temporary Governor, probe that tall man hand grabbing your wife waist o....i can see that you don't have 3-hands o, one is shaking your wife the other is holding handset what is the 3rd hand doing at your wife waist...is it your wife P.A.....am just asking o
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Yoyostic: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
ibnalafia:
THAT IS NOT THE WIFE OF KOGI GOVERNOR HER NAME IS PETRA AKITI.............SA ON ELECTRONIC MEDIA.
True that. His wives cant be flying hair like this cos he is a muslim.Thats his special adviser on media.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by natnoble(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
ANOTHER JUDGEMENT IS TOMORROW THAT ONE IS FOR WADA. THEN WE WILL NO WETHER IS CELEBRATION WILL LAST
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Mayflowa(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
I thought they keep saying the business of governance is burdensome plus no more money with government. Why are they rejoicing then?
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by alizma: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
victory at last for the entire Ebira and Kogi as a whole.
as for those people wey their papa never even win common #100naira recharge card before, una no go know what victory means so I understand una reaction.
Celebrating the victory in my own way.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by tusmanali(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
pitykiiideey abi na Lagosian u b? dey no dey do wayo 4 Kogi 2tyms
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by jamalnation(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Congratulation.. Abeg try pay salary
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Oziada: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Alhamdulillah. I hope Yahaya realizes that it is a call for service to humanity and very few have this opportunity. Every leader will give account surely. May Allah grant him the wisdom to lead the people kogi (who have all suffered so much since the state was created) well.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Minemrys: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
This Bello so much looks like Damian Dhark of Arrow and his wife just like Ruve Adams. Hmmn this one pass coincidence oh.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
cool i pity my kogi brothers cool cool
I as a kogites, am foreseeing backwardness and more pity
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
he go fvck am this night na, if that woman invite me for sugar mummy deal eh, I go dey even fvck am for shoprite, see fresh body.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by greggng: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
The higher courts can decide otherwise....Amaechi must have looked like an idiot when he took his case to the courts in 2007. His tenacity paid off as he was declared the winner of an election he didn't participate in.

I really feel for Faleke. It is not easy to watch another man reap the harvest of what you sowed....
Bello really has all the good luck.

Unfortunately after amaechis case, the electoral laws was amended to what we ve now. If amaechi has taking same case to supreme Court at this present dispensation and given the electoral law as amended, he would ve been messed up completely.technically the supreme Court would ve ruled against him. Is important we follow all this development accordingly
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by gloryman91: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
1st day of Ramadan, congrats. It's ur luck.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Akiika: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
That is Petra, one of the media advisers. She is no wife of the governor☺️
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by princeattah1: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
It is too early to be rejoicing . The major JUDGEMENT is for tommorow. Tommorow we shall know if indeed the Constitution is supreme in our nation or the wisdom of our JUDGES . WADA's case which is the major one as we all knew FALEKE's case didn't hold much water . In Wada's case , hence the demise of Prince Abubakar Audu ; WADA constitutionally became the candidate with the highest number of Votes alive so .... Anyway let us not hastily jump into conclusions as our laws are very complex. As for now Yahaya Bello ,tommorow we shall know if your joy will be short lived or it will Temporarily stay as we only recognize you as a GHOST GOVERNOR.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by BABANGBALI: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
See as she open mouth,see mouth odour.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Anis1987: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm still waiting for supreme court and I wouldn't give up on James Abiodun Faleke I will support u to the end. I believe in Justice. God bless Nigeria Justice, God bless Kogi state, God bless Faleke supporters and God me.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Taryur3(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jonnybobo:

Kogi my own state uncivilized ? In sort, This "CHANGE" go kill U, Hardship were go do ehnn.. e go pass dey one were dey Kogi state presently
You be fool Johnnybobo....kogi is poor if you dnt know.na d change wey dey Apc go kill u tooo?
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by iswallker(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Kogi State governor Yahaya Bello has entered a celebratory mood after his rival -James Faleke's petition against his election was dismissed. The governor pictured with one of his wives, aides and associates gathered at his residence to celebrate the victory.

The Kogi State Governorship Election Petitions Tribunal on Monday ruled that Hon. James Faleke has no locus stand to file any petition against the election of Yahaya Bello as Governor of Kogi State.

The Tribunal, therefore, dismissed Faleke’s petition against Bello.

Faleke, the running mate of the initial candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Abubakar Audu, had gone to the Tribunal seeking his declaration as the valid candidate of the party for the election and his declaration as Governor.

Faleke said with the death of Audu on the day the results of the initial election was being announced, he should have stepped into the shoes of Audu.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/gov-yahaya-bello-rejoices-with-wife-and.html

2 grounds for appeal

1. the law does not provide that a deputy governorship candidate must participate in the primary before he can be nominated as a candidate.

2. the tribunal claimed that the votes cast for audu and faleke belong to the party and not the candidate, and the law does not recognize independent candidate, therefore faleke has no locus. my response - governors that defected from one party to another should have been ousted because the votes that put them there belong to their party. why did they not seize to be governors when they defected...

faleke should act on this and proceed to the appeal court...my thoughts...
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Taryur3(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Acidosis:

Where are you from?
Just Google my name and you will see that am from Ontario.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile / 80-Year-Old Olusegun Obasanjo Dancing In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.