Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters (31037 Views)

Atiku Addressing PDP Members And Supporters At The Elective National Convention / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Harkinyemi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
The mighty thunder wey go strike this man clan still dey gym...
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by donteflon(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
YAHAYA BELLO..." ALIAS" FAIR -PLUS. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Theoflux(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Igomina Yayaha Adoza Bello, wan'o! Ayanrume. Ohomorihi osi uga wu, ose.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by wiseoneking: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Taryur3:
Afterall...kogi state still remain the poorest and the uncivilized state in the country.
Is a big lie. Mention your state lets come. Tell me one state that is cultured in the great Zo*
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Taryur3(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
wiseoneking:
Is a big lie. Mention your state lets come. Tell me one state that is cultured in the great Zo*
Lols...ok...am from lagos state.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by W3xy1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
That is not the first Lady. I think that is Petra. One of the workers
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by OtunbaFestus(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
The lady there is Petra and not the Governors wife. Some bloggers need to be caned.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Mythinghot(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2016
Please always verify when you steal stories, that is not the Governors wife. She is his SSA.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by wiseoneking: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Taryur3 post
Lols...ok...am from lagos state.[/quote] Hahaha, Lagos is not a state. No mansland?. Anybody can be or even claim lagos. Ambode is an Ondo man, Tinubu is an Osun man and may be the next time Okonkwo may be the next governor seeing that Okonkwo's kinsmen are now fully are not nominated but duely elected both in state and fedral house of Lagos state. Lagos is a state for all. Still tell me your state or your migration.
Re: Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters by Taryur3(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=wiseoneking post=46354954][/quote]
Smiles...well,my gggfather originated from Ekiti...av only been there twice....Lagos state all the way bro.cnt just shout again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / 80-Year-Old Olusegun Obasanjo Dancing In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.