Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (39522 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Izonpikin: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin....we don enter one chanse.... cool cool
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Thomsyne(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Eh... Wetin happen... De dey whine ni??
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Phi001(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wonders will never end.....it's India ooo not Indiana.... let all Indians vamoose too! Mscheew undecided
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Phi001(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
shamecurls:
Our Jewish neighbors have turned it to a Industrious country with there usual business
Have you taken hot drink or you're normally stupid? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by pongwa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
when you leave your God given heritage or dwelling and move to another's. you are bound to become a problem or threat to your new neighbours.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by plaetton: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Indians also engage in all sorts of white collar crime in Europe and North America.
Now, imagine if the countries in these Continents were to stop Indians from entering these places, or chooses to deport Indians ?
There would be no room for Indians in India.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by logica(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol. Dadakiri.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by geozone: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
It will help us understand thats what the world will see us as and if we break up, the world perceives a much weaker version

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Baroba(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
chukxie:

Indians live like kings in Nigeria. Go to Ilupeju, Indians run things there. Go to Victoria Island and see how Indians live large as though they were in the country. Bloody curry- eating wankers. I'm really fed up of hearing Indians beret Nigeria.

Straight up!!! I can't stand the garlic smelling fools, funny enough they don't try this ish in Europe.. The most racist filths you will ever come across.. I wish Nigerians will stop bowing to these clowns..

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by netflicks(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
In Nigeria anything goes ..imagine the insult even India self dey talk ...lol
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by litetias(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
So what is the Nigerian Ambassador to India doing about such bad blood harboured by the Indians towards Nigerians.

I am not going to tell anyone how to do their job but I dare say that for an Indian public figure to demonstrate such antagonistic feelings towards Nigerians means that the Nigerian Mission (Embassy) in India has failed woefully.

The ambassador and his attachés have the single most important duty of fostering good relations between the citizens of his country domiciled in a foreign country and those of the foreign country to which they have been posted and that is why they are called diplomats.

Enough said

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
we caused all this bullshit!yeah and ban india from coming to nigeria.. let us send them backk.. they keep using nigeria as slave in there comapnies here in nigeria.. let us send themback...chikena...
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by NZAGHA(f): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Stop Nigerians, stop the Indians from coming to Nigeria and nationalize their companies/temples. About time we sit up too. Country rough country rough nor mean say den go drive we from their countries angry

i like your talk shaa. Bcoz dis people dey use us as slaves for their companies. Its hightime nigeria takes a firm decision and stand by it.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by goodforsomthing: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
Indian come to Nigeria to create job for our people but ours in their country are selling drugs and doing all soft of criminal activities,you should be ashamed.what kind of country is this self?

As for me i will make in this country by keep working hard and doing my Naijabet thing to get extra income

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by edorhe14(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why am I not suprised
We Just have to change all this negative tag as a nation and as a people.
What happened to the tag?
#Nigeria
#GoodpeopleGreatNation
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by blowjob: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Stop Nigerians, stop the Indians from coming to Nigeria and nationalize their companies/temples. About time we sit up too. Country rough country rough nor mean say den go drive we from their countries angry
I LOVE URPATROITISIM,BUT NIGERIANS,TOO MUCH FOR PRISON EVERYWHERE..DRUGS,419,YAHOO,PROSTITUTION...EVEN FOR MY CITY,IN GERMANY,IF U GO BANK,AS LONG UR PASS SAY U BE NIAJA,DEM GO LOOK AM,DIAGNOSS AM....NOR BLAME INDIAN MAN..... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by nnamdibig(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Foolish man. Indians will lose more if you don't know. Lots of Indians are here in Nigeria working for their daily bread claiming to be expatriates while most of them can't even afford to go to a polytechnic or university in their country.

Ediots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by freeborn76(m): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
We are quick to scream 'ban the Indians too' when actually we have ourselves to blame. I doubt there is any nation on earth with image as battered as ours; in South Africa, Germany, India and even small African countries, we are famed drug peddlers and lousy braggarts. I hate to be ethnically selective, but 90% are of a particular ethnic stock. There was a time our uncles told us they washed plates, cleaned airports and even worked as mortuary attendants to make a living abroad, it was with their hard earned proceeds that they built houses and educated their entire clan. Today, Nigerians are too proud to do menial jobs and they somewhat believe there is no legitimate means of irking a living abroad. Something is wrong with us; even our family values are skewed...how do you explain a family that offers thanksgiving in church for their 'wonderful' son who built a mansion after only 6 months abroad?

17 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by nsamchizzy: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Even d dirty populated indians have d got to threaten banning Nigerians....Its ok
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by amanze15(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
oloshi, uganda, tanzania, and the entire east africa should ban all indians then,
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by iffedayur(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Can every country stop Nigerians from entering their country so as to stop brain drain and to help stop these bad image reception from countries who should not have been able to loosen Nigeria's shoes if not for our bad leaders.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Coldfeet(f): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Look around Nigeria Indians are very many! And their biz is not legit! Maybe we should also stop them from coming in here mugu.

By the way all u mofos saying Igbos caused it did the id@t sat ban Igbo's? No! He said ban NIGERIANS !!!! Dey don't know weds u r Igbo Hausa or Yoruba! Ban Na ban.

With such disunity in this country why won't the nobody's talk trash about us? See that Nl olosho + oloshi called irunooboo diverting the topic to a tribal war room angry you go die on top Igbo matter? Every where on NL Na Igbo dis Igbo dat! U no dey taya?

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by NovusHomo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oh, well. Ban Indians from entering Nigeria. In fact, deport all Indians from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Pamelayoung: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
I dare say una no fit try am. India oshi!
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Aroh48(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
I swear to God,I go kill this garlic chewing indian man for my area.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by muhamadnur: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
bigtt76:
you just have to swallow the bitter truth nigerians are dirty and criminals, even here in libya all african are welcome but they frown on nigerians, "nigeria" how i wish i neva studied there.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by muhamadnur: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
dasparrow:

India should take their embassy out of Nigeria and Nigeria should take her embassy out of India. I am tired of hearing Indian leaders wail. We all know the Indian is racist so they are free to ban all Nigerians from India while we ban them from Nigeria too. I am getting tired of reading about Indians abeg. They should just step aside. I also don't advise any Nigerian to go there as a foreign student either. There are better and more conducive nations that one can go to in order to study. India is just not it.
oh boy you cant deny the fact that nigerians are criminals.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Aroh48(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
shamecurls:
Our Jewish neighbors have turned it to a Industrious country with there usual business
I don't like insulting people in a faceless forum,I would have called you a first class FOOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video) / Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State / Enugu Airport A "Disgraceful Airport", "Yet Contractor Paid In Full" - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.