Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (39529 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by UluemeFrank(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Are they the first to cry? We too know the indians too wel All fake pharmaceutical drugs in Nigerian markets are from India. 90% of Nigerian loots sleek out through the hands of the Indians. Have we forgot so quick the Vaswani brothers ...

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Aleora(f): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Indian kwa##lmao##all dy deal with is sex sex sex##dah country is bleeped, I wonder what those Indian parent teach their children,I rather go to Chad than India,they should also leave our country#ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by harsysky(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
YourNemesis:

Hhahahahahahahaha!!
E go be say dem deceive u too, shey? This one u dey laff.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by SherlockHollmes(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
dason4life:
Where can I buy Agbalumo Juice?
undecided
you will get cheap one in sambisa forest in borno or falluja in iraq.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by YourNemesis: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
harsysky:

E go be say dem deceive u too, shey? This one u dey laff.

I swear.
They don deceive everyone for TV finish.
I don't know why they chose not to just be themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by nortcentrallord(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
mineANDurs:
Have we degenerated so much that even a "Simple', 'Ordinary India is considering banning us?

We are waaay better than India if we can put our house in order.

Even with "our house" worse than this, we are still better than India as a country. Forget about all the rubbish you see in their movies. Its all make believe. Maybe Nigerians should start by not watching their useless soap opera's that's if our ladies will agree to it. I guess that former minister that made the call of banning Nigerians just got his heart broken by his mistress as its typical of stupid Indian men.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by harsysky(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
YourNemesis:

I swear.
They don deceive everyone for TV finish.
I don't know why they chose not to just be themselves.

You tryna say you don't knw. Let me tell you why. They understand that naija love beautiful things, so they paraded their 0.0000001percent whole of the beautiful women in India and they succeeded in getting our attention. We allowed them slip into our country and turned gods among men. Now , Ugly INDIANS are telling Naija that is far richer than they are not to come to India. Abeg, make they mean am o, abeg.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by dapsonlou(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
dapsonlou:

Why should we stop them? They don't come here and start committing crime.

If we get rid of Indian, that means bye bye indomi
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Coolgent(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
I dont blame Indians i rather blame those godforsaken hardworkers

3 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by MrCork: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
adoyi81:

LOL U will have to wait for eternity,cos London isn't on my mind,gat better things to do here

...yeaa..u gots better things to do in Nigeria...like u hav jobs....we belif u!!! (goat) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Its a stereotype not a problem. Stereotypes fail to get at the problem; In this sense, when someone is apprehended abroad for any crime, he is first seen as a Nigerian. When then you label based on the stereotype, it misses the problem and solves nothing. it just only skews our lenses and creates deeper conflict within. I still maintain that it is not an igbo problem because igbos doing fantastic abroad greatly outnumber those drawn into crimes. economic crime is prevalently a southern thing, while crime of passion and terror a northern thing amongst Nigerians.
tooco:
when we are ready to admit its a problem and its common among igbos then we can start thinking of solutions. stop denying that its a problem.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by TheSociopath(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fulaman198:

Don't know why you are telling him to shut up with such profane language. To an Indian a Nigerian is a Nigerian. Do you honestly think they know anything about our different cultures in Nigeria?

I'm not a tribalist, but I insist that he made no sense. You would't understand
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
GFY... you idiotic beast burdened with a syphhilis infected brain. Go get your head checked and stop making lousy comments. Product of a leaked condom.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
see fraustrastiom untop say I dey talk true grin

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by MrCork: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nigeria is a publick disgrase....perrrrriod!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by ABAMOWA: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
dasparrow:

India should take their embassy out of Nigeria and Nigeria should take her embassy out of India. I am tired of hearing Indian leaders wail. We all know the Indian is racist so they are free to ban all Nigerians from India while we ban them from Nigeria too. I am getting tired of reading about Indians abeg. They should just step aside. I also don't advise any Nigerian to go there as a foreign student either. There are better and more conducive nations that one can go to in order to study. India is just not it.

Our government will not take this Indian hate campaign serious now, until the south African saga happens -xenophobia
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am not frustrated you mofo, I am alarmed at your ignorance... & I understand your condition retard.
MetaHuman:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
see fraustrastiom untop say I dey talk true grin
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by penance(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
U know see him useless mouth,mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by nightmile: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
The lost tribe of Nig. giving everyone bad name since 1904..

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=16pt]i don't expect you to know what a stereotype is anymore than I expect a foreigner to know the difference between nigerian southern tribes. Fact is you know nothing other than making tribal assertions to excite your weak brain fantasies. Anyway another perception to this is that; There is money to be made... The end justifies the means. Good riddance to your lousy arse.[/size]
logica:
Keep telling yourself that till you believe it. South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, Thailand, Malaysia (and the rest of South East Asia), you are well known distinctly. It's even so bad that a video that had been posted often here has a Thai law enforcement officer mentioning Igbos. Continue burying your head in the sand; Igbos have been found out.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=16pt]You scallywag and all other buffoons sentimentally masturbating all over this thread; "Igbo this and igbo that" should understand that no tribe has monopoly of crime within or outside Nigeria. Just because of a few nefarious posts on this forum that shows some presumed igbos as pushers (Presumed because there is often little proof to show these are actually igbos other than the descriptions by the posters) does not mean there are no well meaning sophisticated ones outside the country that are morally uptight. Besides every tribe contributes to the backlash we get as a country. Its all stereotypical jargons and those showing their foolish sentiments should go rot in hell[/size]
nightmile:
The lost tribe of Nig. giving everyone bad name since 1904..
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by CioAngels(f): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Imagine Indians, they are in Nigeria living like kings and queens while turn Nigerians to slaves, home and office unfortunately our leaders are aware of all they do to Nigerians. They kill Nigerians at will becos they know Nigerian government are lily livered. They come into Nigeria without valid documents with help of our bribe taking immigration officers. There is a chairman of a reproduction company in lagos some years ago who called his friend in India to come to Nigeria as labour is cheap becos you can hire and fire. This is how cheap they take Nigeria to be. The Indians of inferior white breed thinks they are superior becos our government have sold the birthrights of Nigerians to Indians, Chinese. There is this very big conglomerate belonging to a Nigerian with decision maker as an Indian who imports indian prisoners to work in the factories and earns more than the Nigerian graduates. The Nigerian owner is not aware becos this Indian oga hides the prisoners when the chairman is visiting. This is how stupid Indians think Nigerians are. Some years ago Idi amin of Uganda and Ghana chased them out of their countries becos of their dubious ways of invading taxes, fake or no valid travelling documents and fake certificates to get fat paying jobs that they are not qualified for. They all packed their smelling bags and Nigeria they ran to without questioning. INDIANS MUST GO, YES, INDIANS MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by pongwa(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
chachanga:

Which one be God in dis matter, kwa?
Abeg, it's in bad taste to dey use God as necessary support and substitute for bad logic and ill-based conjectures abi, u don forget say u shouldn't invoke the Lords name in vain?!
Immigration is a necessary fact of life even Jesus Christ commanded the disciples at the end of Mathew, Mark, Luke & John gospel books to "...Go ye into all the world!". So are we saying God is crazy?!

Genetically too, chronic inbreeding betwixt members of one tribe, race or people group often produce dire complications down the generational lines. Abi, u neva see say na HALF-Caste gals / boys dey fine pass without putting any extra makeup?!

Guy, let's slam the racist Indian mofos as well as our "over-$harp" brothers and our bad leadership wey put us in dis condition in d first place BUT let's leave d job of blaming God for d devil. Man must travel even if na for vacation sake,y bros, man gats to see other climates.

It will be a tragic error & a disease to be born, bred and still die here without having stepped out of here for once! E fit be say Virgin Passport sef nor fit make u enta wen u reach heaven's gate, go ye, my broda, even if na Abidjan or Republique Due Benin, just freaking "Go Ye grin grin!!!"
I swear you. be comedian o.. o still need to correct some thing, the bible passage says 'go ye into the world and PREACH the gospel to every nation.... ยด how many of our brothers wanna go out on vacation to these countries? they all wanna die there

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Litmus: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oh dear god, please let this happen.

India is for me just the worst thing for blacks. Please ban Nigerians! I know some Nigerians reading this would be upset( heaven knows why) but sometimes what seems bad at first is just the push you need. If we must have something to do with Asia, why not face China? They are better than Indians.

The scums are like brown vultures always hovering over a black buffalo lost in a world of white hyaenas .We have nothing much to lose from having nothing to do with India. Even if they stop buying our oil, this will please some Nigerians. grin

.....stop going there for treatment, stop buying their clothes materials, stop buying their English people hyped crud, all will save us money....

Maybe that paper-mache shuttle that they stuck laughably on that rocket and sent up, pretending that they have joined the reusable space-rocket group, has gotten to their pompous goli-mar heads!
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by miketayo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
sukkot:
who wan enter that hellhole called india ? tongue
have u been dere before to know its a hellhole ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Airport A "Disgraceful Airport", "Yet Contractor Paid In Full" - Ben Bruce / Trucks Collide With Tomato Truck In Igando, Lagos This Morning / Fatal Accident Along Ijebu Ode - Epe Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.