Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (39524 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Sprintson(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
I remember chatting with a Fillipino sometime last year. Brehs! we discussed for about 2 hrs and he never had any
positive thing to say about Nigerians in Manilla. Baba just dey fire on. I felt irritated but I still didn't let him know
I was Nigerian. I really wanted to know what he thought of us. He actually thought I was Jamo.

Our developers from the land of the rising druggies don carry their matter go that side. I think it was 2 years ago, a
rising druggie was killed in this same Goa.

Maan no be small tchin

You spent time chatting HER up and denied your country,Why?
Coz u wanted to SCAM HER.
If not you wouldn't spend all those time online searching for whites
Same bad name you are giving to the COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by miketayo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
nortcentrallord:

I see why you have so much sympathy and support for them. I bet just like the other thread about Nigerian students in India complaining, you had fun and enjoyed yourself. I will never choose India over Nigeria. How many Nigerians have you seen in India that they will be quick to draw a conclusion that all blacks are Nigerians and will break their laws? Because you visited few cities in India is not enough for you to make that submission. Nigeria equally has many developed cities. I don't see any visible thing in India, is it Bollywood or what? Please educate me.
[b]
dude am not supporting them I despise Indians infact most of my friends there were foreigners and not Indians, am just stating the truth, I have Nigerian friends still in India and refuse to go back home because they know what am talking about.
I never said all blacks break the rules.. but from wat I have seen, most of the blacks that break the rules r Nigerians.
aside from banana island and very few other places in Lagos,other places are not developed.. abuja is all right so is calabar and akwa Ibom.. but we both know Nigeria has no system. If Nigeria is to have a wow developed place it has to be the entire lagos which we both know will not happen in d next 20 years.
FYI i dont watch bollywood movies dont watch Nollywood either they are both crap..
Now comparing Nigeria to India..
they have 24/7 electricity despite there population is multiple times ours.
they always fix bad roads despite the corrupt politicians.
they have a working system which we dont have
In Pune alone over 10,000 students from various countries comes to study, I have course mates from US, Canada, Uk etc.
their Hospitals and ICT companies are top notch, i bet you know that as well.
a below average Indian man can afford a dish (#900) for his tv as well as internet access. u knw how dstv is charging us
U can find Open wifi in so many spots even on residential streets, I didnt pay for internet for 2 years while i was there
they have over 4 cities with metro trains which wont happen in Nigeria anytime soon
they make their own cars as well as their own brand of foreign cars which they can get at a cheaper rate.. how many innoson have u seen on 9ja road?
and so many other reasons why they are way better.. dont believe what u see on TV about the poor indians or the Bollywood movies if NIgeria stops exporting fuel to indian today they ll find alternatives. [/b]
Instead of hating on them we should be looking for a way to fix Nigeria. even in Africa we are backsliding our economy growth is not affecting the common Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by miketayo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
pacretus:
go lick your shit hole.
U'r not a nigerian.but if u are a nigerian,you did not suck ur mothers breast,better look for goat breast to suck,and while doing that Bleep off nairaland/naija stuffs

because he speaks the truth? If we dont admit we have a problem, how will it be solved
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by aregal: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Are the Indians in Nigeria also peddling drugs and involved in other diabolical activities in their host country? If that's the case then you should have deported them long ago. But if they respect the laws of the land, rather encourage and ensure that Nigerians do the same in their adoptive countries.

chukxie:

Indians live like kings in Nigeria. Go to Ilupeju, Indians run things there. Go to Victoria Island and see how Indians live large as though they were in the country. Bloody curry- eating wankers. I'm really fed up of hearing Indians beret Nigeria.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by salvation77177: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
I can't even go to India for anything, by God's grace. I didn't why some Nigerians prefer to go to India. India is not better than Nigeria.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Fulaman198(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
ANONYDOTT:
What is happening in the ND is entirely an economic crime as the people's existence (not livelihood per se) are not threatened by the activities of the militants more than they are are threatened by the activity of the govt forces. These people are not the target of the movement whatsoever, unlike a crime of passion ( which could lead to genocide) or a crime of terror (which leads to the propagation of fear). The ND militants get at govt installations in order to dwindle the resources gotten by the FG, and is clearly an economic crime. Are you to dumb to see that?

You sound extremely angry and hard-pressed to insult without just cause. When you grow up, we can have a more matured and grown up discourse.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Fulaman198(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
whatever123:
I dont know where all this hate against India is coming. I am Indian and I have seen nigerians there live in style. I used to see them driving in flashy bikes..hooting etc. India has tons of churches and mosques - so they dont face any problem. Actually many of them try to pull a lot of stunts which I suspect they dont try in western countries - like fighting and hitting the police. And thier drug peddling is common knowledge - how will you feel if you are middle class parent with daughters and a foreigner is peddling drugs near a street corner.

All this in no way justify attacks against nigerians but its totaly wrong that nigerians are living cowardly life in India. They probably live far more confidently than they live anywhere in the world.

Coming to Indian in Nigeria - I dont see any evidence that they are indulging in any crime - but complaints that they are tough taskmasters and not easy to work with. Thats to be expected - look these guys travelled thousands of KMs to better themselves economically they are not going to squander it away by being nice - they are going to be tough but not criminal. You will find many happy go lucky types in india but its probably in lesser frequency among Indians who are driven to travel to forerign countries.

You should be proud that people travel thousands of Kms to supply skills in your country and glad that Indians are doing it.

And Indians wherver they go dont preach you about human rights, democracy etc - they simply adapt to existing governances - they dont try regime changes, proselytation etc - they just mind their business - nothing wrong with it.

This is all anecdotal evidence the funny thing about it all (though it's not funny) is that some of the Africans being killed aren't Nigerian. Recently, a Congolese man was killed.

You speak as if Nigeria doesn't have many talented and hardworking individuals. Who says we don't? We are one of the brightest nations (from an intelligence point of view) in the world. This is not boasting or an over-exaggeration. The main problem in Nigeria is corruption which is being tackled by Baba Buhari, our beloved president.

Indians in other countries don't have to preach human rights because they are not being killed. Killing someone is a huge offence. Nigerians civil liberties are being extremely violated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by imeller: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
whatever123:
I dont know where all this hate against India is coming. I am Indian and I have seen nigerians there live in style. I used to see them driving in flashy bikes..hooting etc. India has tons of churches and mosques - so they dont face any problem. Actually many of them try to pull a lot of stunts which I suspect they dont try in western countries - like fighting and hitting the police. And thier drug peddling is common knowledge - how will you feel if you are middle class parent with daughters and a foreigner is peddling drugs near a street corner.

All this in no way justify attacks against nigerians but its totaly wrong that nigerians are living cowardly life in India. They probably live far more confidently than they live anywhere in the world.

Coming to Indian in Nigeria - I dont see any evidence that they are indulging in any crime - but complaints that they are tough taskmasters and not easy to work with. Thats to be expected - look these guys travelled thousands of KMs to better themselves economically they are not going to squander it away by being nice - they are going to be tough but not criminal. You will find many happy go lucky types in india but its probably in lesser frequency among Indians who are driven to travel to forerign countries.

You should be proud that people travel thousands of Kms to supply skills in your country and glad that Indians are doing it.

And Indians wherver they go dont preach you about human rights, democracy etc - they simply adapt to existing governances - they dont try regime changes, proselytation etc - they just mind their business - nothing wrong with it.

I concur with this OP, I have stayed in India on countless Occasions and never witnessed any type of Racial slur or Prejudice, Nigerians who stay in India will testify that no other country can be so Accomodating like it, but of course our people misuse this opportunity by engaging in all sorts of unnecessary Social Vices. we are not the only criminals, we no thief pass Indians, but I think we are by far the Loudest Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by smithereen: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ha ha. Dem no go ever talk true.
Among other things, Naija men don dey chop their women without competition.

Indian chic once tell me say average Indian guy na 3 inches.
Confirmed from online stats too.

Nothing else will make an elderly man so infuriated like this.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yes, truth be told, i have been angry for a while due to the state of Nigeria as a social entity, even giving the fact i am not in nigeria at the time. I just feel angered by extreme elements therein and its really very delibitating, so i have decided to revert to my own extremes.

You sound extremely angry and hard-pressed to insult without just cause. When you grow up, we can have a more matured and grown up discourse.[/quote]
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Yes, truth be told, i have been angry for a while due to the state of Nigeria as a social entity, even giving the fact i am not in nigeria at this time. I just feel angered by extreme elements therein, and its really very delibitating, so i have decided to revert to my own extremes.
Especially when I am exposed to zombies who make statements that clearly don't add up, or fail to use their god given brain to do the maths... People like you prefer ND militants to be treated like BH, because of wounded egos. It will not happen.
Fulaman198:

You sound extremely angry and hard-pressed to insult without just cause. When you grow up, we can have a more matured and grown up discourse.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by dragonking2: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Momcherry:

Lol
The Niger Delta u are talking about is even more corrupt
Every region is corrupt even the whites but you have to be smart not to rub your country 'S name in the mud.. .We all know the culprits here, same almost happened in SA. .Many countries want to ban Nigerians from coming because they assume that everyone is a drug peddler...When everyone goes his separate ways then whoever wants to tarnish their image can do so
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by FromIndia: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello everyone, am from India (and not living/working in Nigeria) and I would like to clear up the confusion in this issue.

While there are genuine Nigerian students in cities like Hyderabad (India), it is a fact that in GOA (India), 99% of your fellow countrymen are drug peddlers and criminals. They are making entire Goa a hell. They sell drugs, they scam, they harass women, they drink openly in the streets. And yes, in India, you can't hit up on Indian women or drink publicly. India is not Detroit. Feel free to go to USA if you are not willing to abide by Indian rules. India is not forcing you to visit the country.

We are at our wits end regarding this issue. This has to stop. angry Nigerians are foreigners in our country. If you are visiting, you should behave yourself, instead of indulging in crime.

India or any other country do not differentiate between various tribes in Nigeria. For us, there is just one identity of you guys - Nigerians.

You guys say that Biafrans do all the crime. If true, then for gods sake, stop issuing them passports.

You can kick out Indians from Nigeria if you wish. You can do whatever the hell you want in your own country. But there is no need to bash India unnecessarily. You can deny it all you want, but you know in your heart how powerful and rich we are becoming these days. Hundreds of thousands of foreigners are coming to India. If India is just another pathetic shit hole 3rd world country which does not deserve any respect, then foreigners should not visit India. The idiots bad mouth India but at the first chance, stand outside Indian embassies to get a Indian Visa. angry

There is no political correctness in India and the politician used the offensive n-word. I am sorry about that. But what he said is true. Try to correct it instead of denying it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Airport A "Disgraceful Airport", "Yet Contractor Paid In Full" - Ben Bruce / Trucks Collide With Tomato Truck In Igando, Lagos This Morning / Fatal Accident Along Ijebu Ode - Epe Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.