Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister (39519 Views)

Canada Desperate To Stop Nigerians From Coming To The Country-SR / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by jojothaiv(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
yanshDoctor:
time to send the Indians away they benefits more in Nigeria more than we benefit from them.
Sorry to bust your bubble...

Nothing will be done....

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Electroweb(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chai! Na Nigeria india people dey yab so? Smh for my country.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Pamelayoung: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
litetias:
So what is the Nigerian Ambassador to India doing about such bad blood harboured by the Indians towards Nigerians.

I am not going to tell anyone how to do their job but I dare say that for an Indian public figure to demonstrate such antagonistic feelings towards Nigerians means that the Nigerian Mission (Embassy) in India has failed woefully.

The ambassador and his attachés have the single most important duty of fostering good relations between the
citizens of his country domiciled in a foreign country
and those of the foreign country to which they have
been posted and that is why they are called diplomats.

I bet they don't even know their jobs just figure head probably got the job through the back door

Enough said

I bet you they don't even know their job.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Sirmuel1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
We talkin bout USA, Canada, UK. this yeye country sef dey show face.... grin

Who wan go there ssef :/

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by YoungExec: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Funny comments here... If you ban Indians from Nigeria, who do you think suffers the most?
Certainly Nigeria.
India still remains one of the biggest buyers of our crude oil. You can't lose such a big client.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Stop Nigerians, stop the Indians from coming to Nigeria and nationalize their companies/temples. About time we sit up too. Country rough country rough nor mean say den go drive we from their countries angry
. If we take it, we shall mess the companies up and kill it, we can't handle it...

Blacks on our own, and Especially Nigerians have a fundamental problem of their own and that smirks of mediocrity, foolishness and savagery has refused to leave us...
I donnot blame them, because an average Nigerian is a thief? And seeks means of swindling the next man...

I really think, we should be having introspective looks into ourselves and seek redress instead of casting aspersions at people telling us the gospel truth we already know...

2 Likes

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by graphiti: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
dridowu:
Panaji: In what may trigger a fresh controversy, former Goa chief minister Ravi S Naik on Tuesday demanded the Centre to ban the Nigerians from entering India while alleging that they indulge in illegal activities.

"The Nigerians come here in Delhi, in Bengaluru and do 'dadagiri' in the entire country. The Nigerians should be asked to leave India, we don't want Nigerian tourists. The Government of India should ban Nigerians from entering India," Naik told ANI.
He further stated that if the Nigerians come to India to study then the state government and the police should keep a strict watch on them.
"If they have come to study here, a watch should be kept on them to see whether they really study and go to colleges. They don't study, rather they indulge in illegal activities," he added.

Referring to the Nigerians with the pejorative 'Negroes', the senior Congress leader also said that the Nigerians have been causing 'problems' in Goa as well other metropolitan cities.

The Congress leader's remark comes just days after Goa Tourism Minister Dilip Parulekar sought stringent laws to deport Nigerians and Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar said that the people of the state are specifically not happy with them.

Parulekar had said that the Nigerians create problems in Goa and sell drugs while just days after Parsekar said on 30 May that Goans were not happy with the attitude and lifestyle of the Nigerians living in the coastal state.

The Goa Home Ministry had in 2014 during the monsoon session of the assembly referred to the Africans as 'Negroes', an error for which then chief minister Manohar Parrikar had to tender an apology after an outcry.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/070616/ban-nigerians-from-entering-india-says-former-goa-cm-ravi-naik.html

sukkot:
who wan enter that hellhole called india ? tongue

Don't blame them o!

It's not dia fault.

It's dis ppl "developing" efrywhere with dia criminal activities.

Mtcheww!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by ChukwuIbrahim: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
em, Mr. Indian, pls don't be offended oo! dat's dats dats, dats how, dat is wat dey are! "other ppl's land grabberz & developerz" angry
goin to other ppl's land & be doin DADAGIRI! grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by toonzay(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
If it were not to be for the corrupt leaders we've got in this country....are these people not supposed to be dying to have us come stay a few hours in their country?that they would cherish the autograph of even the poorest of our citizens. mtchwwww..... India?? see how dem spoil us. chai! we don spoil o
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Coldfeet(f): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
muhamadnur:
huh first i thought my parents dislike nigerians and call them black people not as in skin but stranger,s who do all sort of things i neva believed until i saw how they are treated in other countries. No offence, just speaking from personal experience.
Hmmm! Ramadan Kareem to you.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
chukxie:

Indians live like kings in Nigeria. Go to Ilupeju, Indians run things there. Go to Victoria Island and see how Indians live large as though they were in the country. Bloody curry- eating wankers. I'm really fed up of hearing Indians beret Nigeria.

Do their complaints lack merit?

The Indians "living like kings" in V.I & Illupeju, did they sell drugs too?

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by muhamadnur: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
Hmmm! Ramadan Kareem to you.
ramadan kareem.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by Krystale: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Stop Nigerians, stop the Indians from coming to Nigeria and nationalize their companies/temples. About time we sit up too. Country rough country rough nor mean say den go drive we from their countries angry
your was that girl an indian was liking on the cunt
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
If this play start, na India go loose.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by dragonking2: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is why the nigerdeltans should never be added to biafra or else na we go suffer am.. When Nigeria finally splits up, every man should answer his papa name.. .Me I don't want my people to be called drug peddlers and criminals overseas abeg. Imagine the insult from India? ? Chiaaaa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by RaptorX: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=chukxie post=46354355]

Indians live like kings in Nigeria. Go to Ilupeju, Indians run things there. Go to Victoria Island and see how Indians live large as though they were in the country. Bloody curry- eating wankers. I'm really fed up of hearing Indians beret Nigeria.
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by HOMF: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
It is pitiable kiss
Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by dapsonlou(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
bigtt76:

Why should we stop them? They don't come here and start committing crime.

1 Like

Re: Ban Nigerians From Entering India, Says India Former Minister by RaymondLozee(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] we should stop watching Z World!!!!!! Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Kicked Off Turkish Flight For Assaulting Air Hostess (Pics, Video) / Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State / Enugu Airport A "Disgraceful Airport", "Yet Contractor Paid In Full" - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.