Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors (3532 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

If na cake u want, come and collect it otongue

yeah, i want to eat your cake. The cake is delicious. I know even without tasting it.

Sheee you go bring am come my house? Abi southern sun nko?cheesy
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Just 3 likes on their D.P ,and you see them insulting people anyhow...example ireneony undecided
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Sexytemi(f): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

yeah, i want to eat your cake. The cake is delicious. I know even without tasting it.

Sheee you go bring am come my house? Abi southern sun nko
?cheesy

Smh undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i want mk you vex, mk you con dey vituperatecheesy.

Lmao I can see that grin
Bet I no fit vex tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

Lmao I can see that grin
Bet I no fit vex tongue

.... The quality of a role model.

Ivyy

The cap fits u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by kleppur: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you are the one biased here. You are one of her campaigners, that's why you can't see that she is hot.

Ivyy is sexier, beautiful and more intelligent than lanicky.
Deal with datcheesy.

#teamlanickycheesy

[img]http://ioneglobalgrind.files./2014/02/sam-jacksongif.gif?[/img]

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by kleppur: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Yes. E.g laveda, hateu2, sexytemi, mimzy, ivyy, farano, mzhorlah, sleekyshuga, twaci.

Lolz na u talk am. Issokay

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Laveda:

undecided

so what abt that stuff i told you abt? The stuff that's making me refer to you as "the faker".
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

Smh undecidedundecidedundecided

wetin happen? She dey do like virgincheesy. Abi nor be you your ex lash that last time? I dey here, i wanna be your new guy. Forget abt your current boyfriend. he will leave you. Na this your bobby i just likecheesy.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2016
kleppur:

Babe I can't sleep because of you.

na sleep nor catch you. See talk, you can't sleep because of her. If she is not giving you attention, better ladies dey nairaland.

Move on joorh. You are toeing the pvssy nigger line. Nor make her dey feel fly.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
mimzy:

Lolz na u talk am. Issokay

i still love you thoughcheesy.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by kleppur: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

na sleep nor catch you. See talk, you can't sleep because of her. If she is not giving you attention, better ladies dey nairaland.

Move on joorh. You are toeing the pvssy nigger line. Nor make her dey feel fly.

I love pvssy. Oya hook me up with another better lady.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

Hey dearie smiley
good morning dear. iv u seen it?
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by skywalker240(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2016
thats why ive always said...

Beautifull ladies are the most dumbest......na fine girls toto dey suffer pass.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Sexytemi(f): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

wetin happen? She dey do like virgincheesy. Abi nor be you your ex lash that last time? I dey here, i wanna be your new guy. Forget abt your current boyfriend. he will leave you. Na this your bobby i just likecheesy.

SMH, them dey call animals wey get horn snail(you) dey show face.... no b your type o.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Twaci(f): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Yes. E.g laveda, hateu2, sexytemi, mimzy, ivyy, farano, mzhorlah, sleekyshuga, twaci.
kiss cheesy
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2016
Sexytemi:

SMH, them dey call animals wey get horn snail(you) dey show face.... no b your type o.

emi naaa? Omo yi ma baje ke. Ti gba e mu.
Ti o ba n se ti oyan e, se o ro pe o fine ni? Oya e succulent, o wa delicious, o da fun awa okunrincheesy.

Oyan e lo n wunmi mu. Mo de mamucheesy.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Sexytemi(f): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

emi naaa? Omo yi ma baje ke. Ti gba e mu.
Ti o ba n se ti oyan e, se o ro pe o fine ni? Oya e succulent, o wa delicious, o da fun awa okunrincheesy.

Oyan e lo n wunmi mu. Mo de mamucheesy.

Smh, don't even know what to say....
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i still love you thoughcheesy.

Chop kiss kiss
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2016
skywalker240:
thats why ive always said...

Beautifull ladies are the most dumbest......na fine girls toto dey suffer pass.
°It's just 'dumbest', you didn't need the most wink
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°It's just 'dumbest', you didn't need the most wink

Lol abi cheesy
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
kleppur:

Babe I can't sleep because of you.

grin grin
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by kleppur: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2016

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by refiner(f): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

try to be meek from now henceforth. Look at refiner, she is nt a nice girl, na this contest make her turn to nice girl, she get bad mouth.

L.anicky is naturally nice though. She has been nice since time immemorial.
....gringringrin....

Good day mr....wink

ivyy....be a nice girl too!gringrin
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
good morning dear. iv u seen it?
Yes I did smiley. Check
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by ivyy(f): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
refiner:

....gringringrin....

Good day mr....wink

ivyy....be a nice girl too!gringrin

My dear, I will try grin grin
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

Yes I did smiley. Check
alright love. iv check. iv sign, sealed it and delivered.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by lanicky(f): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you are the one biased here. You are one of her campaigners, that's why you can't see that she is proud.

She is not as sexy, beautiful, intelligent as lanicky as well. Deal with datcheesy.

#teamlanickycheesy

Lol.. You don't have to be like this dear smiley

Goodevening. kiss
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
lanicky:

Lol.. You don't have to be like this dear smiley
Goodevening. kiss

Don't mind me. I'm inebriated with luv for lanickycheesy.

Good evening, my luv.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by lanicky(f): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Don't mind me. I'm inebriated with luv for lanickycheesy.

Good evening, my luv.
Stop already okay? It's a free and fare thingy.wink Thanks for your support anywayskiss

Goodevening sweet... How was your day?cheesy
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
lanicky:

Stop already okay? It's a free and fare thingy.wink Thanks for your support anywayskiss

Goodevening sweet... How was your day?cheesy

*cliché* my day was incomplete without you#smiles. I wish you were here with me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. / What Would You Do If You Take Her Home And See This In The Morning (pic) / Join Crowd Rising Today Nd Forget About Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.