Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors (3531 Views)

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by skywalker240(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°It's just 'dumbest', you didn't need the most wink

angry
and what are u?....some kind of corrective fluid?....FYI

NO THANKS...grin
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
skywalker240:

angry
and what are u?....some kind of corrective fluid?....FYI

NO THANKS...grin
. angry stop stealing my color!
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by skywalker240(m): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
. angry stop stealing my color!
tongue
ya colors gat noting on me baby.. grin.grin

Kkk

BYE! grin tongue
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by lanicky(f): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

*cliché* my day was incomplete without you#smiles. I wish you were here with me.

Awww... I wish I can be everywhere to make people that matters smile. *sniffs*
Good morning.smiley
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by latinoKingdom(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
CICERO09:
Why not just ask Google
you could have simply leave
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by mzhorlah(f): 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Yes. E.g laveda, hateu2, sexytemi, mimzy, ivyy, farano, mzhorlah, sleekyshuga, twaci.
nawa o

So if sumone aint replying ur pm,it means d person is proud
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
mzhorlah:
nawa o

So if sumone aint replying ur pm,it means d person is proud

Yes. You are proud. Na because you fine na why i send you pm bt you get plenty guys wey dey try toast you, so na shakara you dey do. Why won't you reply my pm?
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by mzhorlah(f): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Yes. You are proud. Na because you fine na why i send you pm bt you get plenty guys wey dey try toast you, so na shakara you dey do. Why won't you reply my pm?
are u god or something?
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2016
mzhorlah:
are u god or something?

I should ask that question. who do you think you are that you can not reply pm? Swallow your pride.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by mzhorlah(f): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I should ask that question. who do you think you are that you can not reply pm? Swallow your pride.
lol,sumone should join me in laffing o....d fact that i didnt reply ur pm doesnt mk me proud,i have d right to choose who i wanna reply too na

Sha send pm again o and let my unborn children be at peace in heaven
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by unapapadeycraze: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2016
mzhorlah:
lol,sumone should join me in laffing o....d fact that i didnt reply ur pm doesnt mk me proud,i have d right to choose who i wanna reply too na

Sha send pm again o and let my unborn children be at peace in heaven

Na me go gv you that children#smiles. when we collaborate, the outcome will be lovely children.
Re: Most Girls Always Feel Proud When They Have Lots Of Suitors by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2016
marvelck:
Almost every girl is usually happy and proud each time any man proposes marriage to her directly or through her family. And when the number of suitors keep increasing by the day, you see her feeling on top of the world. But how can she tell if they are actually serious or just looking for an opportunity to sleep with her. Knowing guys for what they are.

It is simply the law of demand and supply. Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEX STORY: My Sister Meg / Old Man Grabs Wife's Boobs To Celebrate His 71st Birthday With His Kids(photo). / Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.