Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (49934 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / The Church And Evangelism Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by InvertedHammer: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
/
Humans are dumb.

Every material in use goes through tears and wears and may need replacement or servicing--same as human body.

Healing miracles exist. There is no more concrete evidence of it than seeing men of God go for medical check ups.

Pope, Bishops, evangelists, pastors all go for routine medical check up and surgeries.

But some of them want their followers to donate money, go home and pray.

\

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
hopara1:
Pls u answer me...why dont doctors goes to the sick home to cures them?
Very silly question. U mean you have never seen sick faithfuls and even unbelievers running from one church to the other seeking miracles to cure their ailment? The question you should be asking yourself is how many of such people actually were healed of their ailments in these churches

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Elohim1:
Am Sure Immunization Was Given To U At Home When U Were a Kid??
Was immunization 4 d sick?Smh!
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
You cannot believe cannot believe in the existence of good and fail to acknowledge the existence of evil. There are principalities and power, and God is the head of all,which means that the devil has power too.Pharoah's magicians were also able to turn their rods into snakes like Moses.miracles do exist but I am more concerned about the source,that is why the Bible said "by their fruit(fruits of the spirit), you shall know them".A former neighbor was healed by a pastor who today happens not to be able to do miracles any more probably because his talisman has faded.

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
EOOJ:
epic reply grin
Dont mind that wannabe guy
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by janefarms2015: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
You may recognize some of the techniques demonstrated by former evangelist Marjoe Gortner in this excerpt from his 1972 documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NwKD9laZw

Seun, the issue is that many Nigerians, irrespective of level of education ab d exposure have been hypnotized by false religious teachings and pastors, they ignore the Jesus' warning about fake pastors, very unfortunate, but thats where we found ourselves, religion has colonized them, and we blame muslims, believe me, many church goers in this country are ready to do more than boko haram if their pastors sol instruct them, why cant people use their minds for progressive things? Why religion all times?

3 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
Very silly question. U mean you have never seen sick faithfuls and even unbelievers running from one church to the other seeking miracles to cure their ailment? The question you should be asking yourself is how many of such people actually were healed of their ailments in these churches
the problem is not the ailment,healing or church but your faith!
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Kennedyiheme: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
dannewlife:
In every twelve there is a Judas.
I still believe in miracles and divine intervention. I am a living witness !...
zukerberg said he never went to church all he knows is programming from a young age...he is one of the richest men in the world.....while people dat have being praying all there life hardly make 30naira monthly.....please where is the miracle there.... nigerians will never agree, you people still believe in praying than using your brains to invent and achieve things.....the bad thing is you still nsee people praying for a car....that is total stupidity...if you want a car you work for it

4 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Kennedyiheme: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
janefarms2015:

Seun, the issue is that many Nigerians, irrespective of level of education ab d exposure have been hypnotized by false religious teachings and pastors, they ignore the Jesus' warning about fake pastors, very unfortunate, but thats where we found ourselves, religion has colonized them, and we blame muslims, believe me, many church goers in this country are ready to do more than boko haram if their pastors sol instruct them, why cant people use their minds for progressive things? Why religion all times?
ignorance has taking over nigerians....we have always done religion since our existence but no progress....religion has killed more people than it has saved

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
hopara1:
the problem is not the ailment,healing or church but your faith!
who faith don help? If faith works, millions of Christians who sow seed in faith will be millionaires now. If faith works, prayers rendered by religious body on Nigeria is enough to make us developed. but where are we today with the faith and prayers of the faithfuls. If faith works, stand and move a cup from one table to the other with faith let's see.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
who faith don help? If faith works, millions of Christians who sow seed in faith will be millionaires now. If faith works, prayers rendered by religious body on Nigeria is enough to make us developed. but where are we today with the faith and prayers of the faithfuls. If faith works, stand and move a cup from one table to the other with faith let's see.
Heb.11-...brother,faith is not a display of folly but a dependance of HIS grace n pragmatics works.

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
not only Christian God but the idea of God in general.

Are you saying that the universe didn't have a source? Because God can also imply the source of the universe.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lilimax:
He may have changed his mind and believed in God embarassed

That would be wonderful
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
hopara1:
Heb.11-...brother,faith is not a display of folly but a dependance of HIS grace n pragmatics works.
still dodging my kweshion. Ans me, na who faith don help?

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Weah96:

Are you saying that the universe didn't have a source? Because God can also imply the source of the universe.
Not too sure about source of universe but very sure that the idea that it was created by a God in seven days is ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
still dodging my kweshion. Ans me, na who faith don help?
Those who believe.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
hopara1:
Those who believe.
yeah. Like sister Rebecca the prayer warrior in my former church that is always Shabbily dressed and very poor. I guess she doesn't believe that's why her prayers of prosperity hasn't been answered
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by hopara1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
yeah. Like sister Rebecca the prayer warrior in my former church that is always Shabbily dressed and very poor. I guess she doesn't believe that's why her prayers of prosperity hasn't been answered
Brother,ur evaluation of riches is very different thing here but having a JOY unspeakable with peace is a million time better than riches of mirrage,n her as a prayer worrior doesnt make her a worthy believer.check well!
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by fortunechy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
end time evangelist
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
Not too sure about source of universe but very sure that the idea that it was created by a God in seven days is ludicrous.

So what you're saying is that you disapprove some definitions of the word God but not all of them? The book writing gods in organized religion, for example, are not the only concept there is of the word. There are other ideas and definitions of the word.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Akshow:
But I have very many examples of born again christians, who have faith, who believed, served God, but yet are suffering one ailment or the other. So going by ur argument, can you pls explain why it is so?

A man can be sick in body yet be a candidate of heaven. The choice to follow Jesus is the best anyone can make.

Christianity is a relationship, God sees your problems, understands your difficulties. He knows what you are going through, yet he grants sometimes in love and denies sometimes in love. When God sees that a relief from a believer's condition would affect his eternal life and sweet relationship with God. All things good or evil even death or sickness work for the good of he who loves God. In trials be strong for God rewards overwhemenly those who trust him in God and bad time alike.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Weah96: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
fortunechy:
end time evangelist

From the 70's, over 40 yrs ago?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by nwaanambra1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Seun:
Matthew 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

there are no prophets bro!

They are all fakes - including the book u quoted and every other religious books! All fakes!

they are all designed for one major purpose to brainwash the gullible and the low in intelligence! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
EBLABOR:

A man can be sick in body yet be a candidate of heaven. The choice to follow Jesus is the best anyone can make.

Christianity is a relationship, God sees your problems, understands your difficulties. He knows what you are going through, yet he grants sometimes in love and denies sometimes in love. When God sees that a relief from a believer's condition would affect his eternal life and sweet relationship with God. All things good or evil even death or sickness work for the good of he who loves God. In trials be strong for God rewards overwhemenly those who trust him in God and bad time alike.
OK. So by implication my loving God knows what I'm going through which means I don't really need to pray since he already knows. And because of my eternal life he may watch me suffer here on earth for d reward of heaven. IS that ur point here?

1 Like

Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
nwaanambra1:

there are no prophets bro!

They are all fakes - including the book u quoted and every other religious books! All fakes!

they are all designed for one major purpose to brainwash the gullible and the low in intelligence! cheesy

Guy just give reason a chance. If all are fake, what will the "brainwash" be against?

If all monies are counterfeit, what are they counterfeiting?
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by fireforfire: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Whoever put up dis story has just one intention in mind . Which is to sway , derail, divert pple from dia belief into an atheist one.

Sorry it cnt work on me.
I'm not going to hell with ya.

If u like ban me,na ur headache b dat
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Weah96:

So what you're saying is that you disapprove some definitions of the word God but not all of them? The book writing gods in organized religion, for example, are not the only concept there is of the word. There are other ideas and definitions of the word.
Let's just say I'm agnostic. I'm not convinced that there is God as projected in any religion and I'm not also completely opposed to the idea that there is one. Just need to be convinced with logical facts. I am however against all sort of organize religion. I believe in humanity.
Re: How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) by Akshow: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
hopara1:
Brother,ur evaluation of riches is very different thing here but having a JOY unspeakable with peace is a million time better than riches of mirrage,n her as a prayer worrior doesnt make her a worthy believer.check well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.