Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (62277 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by SunstarS(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by mradjoy(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
The endtime is here already, girls of nowadays don't know what is called woman's dignity anymore, so shameful!

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Israel5(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
So

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by jojothaiv(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
ruffcoin99:
This doesn't worth front page at all, i'm sick and tired of this nonsense mods push to fp, i will barn this mods by myself.
Nairaland and Mumu Story.....

And the mumu guy will be feeling fly...

3 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by ring7(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sigh....His not stud as I thought

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by EbukaLive(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kelliebright:
WTF is Sarah n Jessica,,, wit Usman.....?
Tribalism runs through your veins
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Biggersammy: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
what is jessica and serah doing with someone of the "peaceful religion"?

3 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by schumastic(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
IS EITHER HE WANTS TO SHOW OFF OR HE TOOK THE WRONG WEED grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by BerryScott(f): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
awwwnnn!!! N hez so cute, i can understand d girls thats at all if this story is true

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by amtaken(f): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Maybe if you cover your sexy body a little bit more those desperate girls will stop drooling over you.

Girls like hot looking guys from rich homes. Don't blame them, blame all the wowor and broke guys around them which make them to over appreciate guys like you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by arsenal33: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Obviously the guy doesn't have a job.

6 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Coldfeet(f): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
The guy has to denounce them o! This public outcry is so that his gay partner will be convinced he is not cheating on him with girls!

Nonsense and ingredients angry angry angry angry angry
Something he should have just laughed at and moved on with his life he has time to start writing articles! Smh for all these small boy weh their papa money they shack angry attention seeking at its peak.

5 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dude is too handsome. grin wat's wrong wit Nigerian girls?. Claiming ownership of property that's not theirs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by AbbieGee1(f): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
kissbtw,dude's super i mean super i mean cutee!!!,wow kiss
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't tell me u're jealous.

You look good though!. grin
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:
I honestly don't get the people believing the guy. He said the girl and HER FRIEND are saying that they were dating him. Girls don't agree that they're dating the same guy even if they are and they certainly won't remain friends if they knew. I don't know why people have chosen to believe his story that smirks of ego and attention seeking.

6 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Pyno30: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Ok let's not jump into conclusions here guys..

He failed to give proof so I wouldn't just start sayin stuffs like girls are desperate, bla bla bla..

He should have given proof
You mean you are taking that thing serious? I aren't jobless to pay attention to such people
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by lamex34(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
rip soja boy

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
What is he feeling like now? Because of him two kobo abs.

Mumu.

What if women chased him? So? Na today? I doubt they chased him sef cos there is no proof of anything. Maybe he was the one that asked them out and they refused so he is looking for revenge.

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by ireneony(f): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
I need fan....this guy is most handsome dude I have ever set my eyes on.

I need to follow him on instagram.

Abok! De fine like this shocked
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by nkemdi89(f): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
He is looking hot today and getting carried away by his looks, mohammed Ali was having a hotter looks than him but unfortunately turned vegetable before his demise. It's not about the looks but the positive impact you created in the lives of people when around. The earlier he realise he won't have that hot looks forever the better for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Sweetlemon(f): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
If he's telling the truth, I feel he had to do it cos it's threatening his relationship with his babe.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by qleap2all(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Just wondering the kind of posts on #nairaland these days
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by buksaylor001: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Ok let's not jump into conclusions here guys..

He failed to give proof so I wouldn't just start sayin stuffs like girls are desperate, bla bla bla..

He should have given proof

Yea-he told her that she knows who gave him her handle that means they know each other.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
I don't get what all these comments are about, dude just said nothing, he dropped no proofs and u lot are all on his sides, some people are so gullible and easy to fool sha, just one comment and some pics and all of you are on his sides.. angry

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by UyiIredia(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
The guy na buff guy. But wait o, shey im be the son of Shehu Shagari.

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by 12inchDickson: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
AmAlbert:
Omo, dey dude make sense sha
gay
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by rowlex7(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
He don baff ;DHe don baff
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
I need fan....this guy is most handsome dude I have ever set my eyes on.

I need to follow him on instagram.

Abok! De fine like this shocked
Dis one na international Abok!, he's too handsome.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by 12inchDickson: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
amtaken:
Maybe if you cover your sexy body a little bit more those desperate girls will stop drooling about you.

Girls like hot looking guys from rich homes. Don't blame them, blame all the wowor and broke guys around them which make them which make them to over appreciate guys like you!!!
lol
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by NinaArsenal(f): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
His not even handsome like jamal in Empire.... Look at his small thing sef. Mtchwer

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by kellz0(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
this is just a case of three silly idiots... The Guy that is looking for cheap attentions oon Instasgram, the one that brought it to nairaland as a news and the mod that push it to FP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.