Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (62278 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nathkem01(m): 2:50am On Jun 10, 2016
I don't trust dis guy at all......
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by BlackOnassis(m): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Babzilla:
Hahahahaha
So even the sisters get thirsty too

of course. r u kidding me? just watch how they start raining curses on this guy. girls can not handle rejection grin if u reject a girl's punny, then be careful becos she fit send hired killers after u.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 10, 2016
These girls are dumb because me heard this dude stays in Stratford , East London and the crew he rolls with are as gay as rain, so I dunno how the hell they can be claiming to date a guy who is into guys.*smh*
Babes and lies sha

Just saying undecided
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by lloydmuna2(m): 5:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Hahah some ladies no day use eys see some guys way get six packs !! No normal lady we live six cars and go for six packs !!
Na lie oh I joke bros live them maybe them see the future and notice say U hold cool cash so them need to play fast thinking say U go ignore them but your God day watch them?!

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by AbbieGee1(f): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2016
don4real:

And you are super the opposite
aproko pres.

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by aalangel(f): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Femich18:
Thank u jare...just went thru your thread...Nice 1
Thank you!!
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Fitz22(f): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Fine dude but no brain..

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by encrypt(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
I think the guy is just looking for attention
A lot of girls do same to me and I don't even confront them

Nigga that's a complement jor

Yeah it's a compliment until one of those girls show up and mess you up saying you got her pregnant or beat her up (when she actually fell down the stairs) then you would know not all jokes are funny.

The only thing I have against the guy is he didn't provide any proof.. A screenshot showing they mentioned him or even a chat showing where he was referred to as their man would have made his point make more sense.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by mrvitalis(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2016
encrypt:

Yeah it's a compliment until one of those girls show up and mess you up saying you got her pregnant or beat her up (when she actually fell down the stairs) then you would know not all jokes are funny.

The only thing I have against the guy is he didn't provide any proof.. A screenshot showing they mentioned him or even a chat showing where he was referred to as their man would have made his point make more sense.

Lol very funny
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
lefulefu:
what will he gain from lying? We all know babes are crazy over guys who are rich..abi i lie?
sorry mate. I married my husband when he was living in a face me I face you. What attracted me to him was his kindness and respect for people. Girls were calling him okoro man because his car was a dead beat, I didn't mind. I saw that he was intelligent and that was enough. He's been blessed in many ways now and the same people are saying I used jazz on him because he loves me too much and it's not normal. I still don't care.

So, no. a guy might be rich but if he becomes arrogant and mean a lot of ladies will be turned off. And by ladies I mean good ones. Not gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2016
schumastic:

is soo obvious, he might have had something with them or not, but all in all he wants attention..am sure he must have gotten that cus his fan base will increase after this drama
exactly! He even posted pictures of himself. Just a narcissistic fellow
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by seunfape(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Small boy must behave like small boy
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by queenDD(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2016
This guy is just a cheap attention seeker...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by TheVictorious(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2016
This guy just seeking attention

How could you tell them to bring proof of innocence when you have no proof of your allegation against them.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by stevecantrell: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2016
arsenal33:
Obviously the guy doesn't have a job.

He could also be gay...

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by stevecantrell: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2016
HammyJ:
I fink d dude has a rich mama over there and doesn't wanna loose d magga. Dat's y he's putting up all dat.

The guy is Shagari's grandson...arab money, no need for rich mama.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Morqanfreakman(m): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Some guys aint gat chill anymore
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by DaMotivator(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
i can see why dem gals be dying to be called his gf...nah fine boy...juss like 5 gals are currently on my case now...lol
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
BlackOnassis:

of course. r u kidding me? just watch how they start raining curses on this guy. girls can not handle rejection grin if u reject a girl's punny, then be careful becos she fit send hired killers after u.

We are lucky women didnt have the strength of men. cases of spousal abuse for pass as we dey see am
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
AdaNri1:
sorry mate. I married my husband when he was living in a face me I face you. What attracted me to him was his kindness and respect for people. Girls were calling him okoro man because his car was a dead beat, I didn't mind. I saw that he was intelligent and that was enough. He's been blessed in many ways now and the same people are saying I used jazz on him because he loves me too much and it's not normal. I still don't care.

So, no. a guy might be rich but if he becomes arrogant and mean a lot of ladies will be turned off. And by ladies I mean good ones. Not gold diggers.
ok maybe you are different but most nigerian girls prefer money over character.If u rich and u ride a good car you would have girls drooling over you.hehe who no like better tin.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheVictorious:
This guy just seeking attention

How could you tell them to bring proof of innocence when you have no proof of your allegation against them.
he is the grandson to shehu shagari the former president of nigeria.he doesnt need attention cos he has more than enough of it..hehe
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by MrObontami(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2016
Icecomrade:

Na today girls done dey form say guy be their boyfriend or guys lying about dating a girl they ain't?
What's the big deal that this mo ron had to take to Instagram to talk thrash.

Another slowpoke decided to bring it to nairaland and a senseless moderator bringing it to front page for us to do what with it.

The stupid guy is just a pathetic attention seeker
I said it all breh
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by MrObontami(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Babzilla:
Hahahahaha So even the sisters get thirsty too
thirsty bittches everywhere grin

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Deetosin(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by debspauly(f): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
undecided so is this the guy causing all this commotions hmmmm I am convinced some girls are blind physical ..emotionally and needs spiritual solution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.