Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,060 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (62281 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Ghost447(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Where is his evidence? This is hearsay stuff... "fork" him
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Its now official that we've ran out great topic of discourse in this forum because I can imagine myself discussing about this trash.. Both the guy and the ladies in question need medical help as soon as possible...

Meanwhile, what later happened to those missiles? My street people are still asking me about it cos I really did the publicity work well in my area... Those guys fall my hand shaa...

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by SpicyMimi(f): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
This guy is obviously seeking for cheap attention!!!! I'm very sure he made up the whole story, so as to advertise himself and get cheap popularity from the public.
The whole story doesn't even mix up! He should tell us how he found out and their full names, but who cares? Mtchewwwwww!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by awesomegenius(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
S.m.h.....and this thrash made FP?,Nairaland Mods. Should be ashamed of themselves
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by aalangel(f): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Femich18:
Mtchew...how that one come take concern us...Give us better tori for FP biko

You might like this:

www.nairaland.com/3155887/nigerian-throwback-pictures-probably-never
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by edorhe14(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
That my brother right there.
Lol
Usman is a bad guy tho.
Knew him back in the day
Level headed bloke too.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by AmAlbert(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by UjSizzle(f): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't get....why is this on FP? How do their claims affect his life? Will it stop him from getting a job? Unless he's a part-time gigolo, I don't see how a couple of girls claiming to be some dude's babes really dents his image.

Nigga should stop feeling himself abeg, all these yellow boys that can behave like children sef. Who wants paw paw when cocoa will always be the best?
Chai Safari you're really on a roll this period grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by HammyJ(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
I fink d dude has a rich mama over there and doesn't wanna loose d magga. Dat's y he's putting up all dat.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by baby124: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Those desperadoes don jam better shame now. The guys is fine though and these girls are insane. It's good as he disgraced them because I can bet they are stalking this guy. And he may no know. This public denial is guaranteed to reset their madness.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by UjSizzle(f): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Funny people be asking why this is on FP. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you'll find the answer grin
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Goldmaxx(f): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't get....why is this on FP? How do their claims affect his life? Will it stop him from getting a job? Unless he's a part-time gigolo, I don't see how a couple of girls claiming to be some dude's babes really dents his image.

Nigga should stop feeling himself abeg, all these yellow boys that can behave like children sef. Who wants paw paw when cocoa will always be the best?
safarigirl:

safarigirl:

you were making sense until you flopped, what has complexion got to do with thinking faculty and intelligence. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by youngalex(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cant you see his surname
" SHAGARI"
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by LifeIsSoEasy: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
If the story is true, I no blame them; the dude too fine.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
See as e dey pain nairaland girls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by ournaijablog(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
sorry dude I am very sure u mean me cos I have been using ur pics to pose since grin especially on whatsapp tellin peeps ur my man and please don't denial it o.......... true story, dude is handsome na when I saw his pics the first time I quickly saved it and sometimes use it as dp. what don't blame me na a girl can only dream
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by olajumokegloria: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
Please ladies stop all acts of wanting a guy by force
I personally beg you
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by 6digitscomrade: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
u dey harsh ooooif nor be say u thick i 4 yab walahi...complement d guy sef e nor see to see polished a.boki..abi u don see hausa albino b4b4
naniawini:
D guy sef na FOOL. Must he bring it on social media? Una get time sef angry

*modified* wu does he tink he is? Obama son Gerraaahhhia mehn
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by ireneony(f): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
Dis one na international Abok!, he's too handsome.
lol smiley
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by EOOJ(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Vickyydera:
He is lying, I can sense it. angry
My guess is that he had a sexual escapades with these girls.
vicky the senser
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by delishpot: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Boy accuses girl,
Girl denies it.

Most still blame the girl anyway.
That is how much The Nigerian society treasures it's daughters.
It is enough for a man to cause the woman. Her denial means nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
iamVirus:
SEE THE REPLY THE GIRL GAVE HIM & HOW HE SLAMMED HER AGAIN---> http://timenaija.com/young-nigerian-man-calls-out-2-girls-who-claim-to-be-his-girlfriends-on-instagram/

hey i already know, won't click,it's the same post

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by similialayi(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is this news??
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by anyicash(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
go have a sit young man, u just wanna buy fame for free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by busyfishing(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=Kelliebright post=46426362]WTF is Sarah n Jessica,,, wit Usman.....?[/quote we thinking in da same direction
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by unapapadeycraze: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:

You get bad mouth. Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by habsydiamond(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Them dey form familiarity because they are desperate to hookup with rich niggas. Quest for money will always lead some ladies to serious trouble.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by GloriaNinja(f): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
The man ain't worth shit tho! this shouldn't be on a front page, washing his dirty linen in public. this won't help Nigeria's situation at all.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by flokii: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
some ladies sha.. undecided
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by kiyosaki1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
undecided
Take this

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Missmossy(f): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lubbish

Who is he?? What does he stand to get from his actions. Such a silly guy.

Moreover what has NL got to do with this?? Dumb posts everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.