Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram (62276 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Man Invites All His Girlfriends To His Birthday In A Club And Made Them Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by naniawini(f): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ehn no happy say 2girls dey fight 4 am angry see as ehn be lik gay! Lubbish
6digitscomrade:
u dey harsh ooooif nor be say u thick i 4 yab walahi...complement d guy sef e nor see to see polished a.boki..abi u don see hausa albino b4b4
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by schumastic(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't tell me u're jealous.

You look good though!. grin

Naaa am not,, I really don't fancy guys who come out n bash ladies the same way the guy did..is obvious he dud that just for the attention cus that's what is raning now..and thanks you look better, you goddess of all temptation with a back like that lol
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by schumastic(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
AdaNri1:
I honestly don't get the people believing the guy. He said the girl and HER FRIEND are saying that they were dating him. Girls don't agree that they're dating the same guy even if they are and they certainly won't remain friends if they knew. I don't know why people have chosen to believe his story that smirks of ego and attention seeking.

is soo obvious, he might have had something with them or not, but all in all he wants attention..am sure he must have gotten that cus his fan base will increase after this drama
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by donsteady(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
naniawini:
D guy sef na FOOL. Must he bring it on social media? Una get time sef angry

You blame the idiottt? Abi Na the foollllish moderator when bring this shitttt to front page.

*modified* wu does he tink he is? Obama son Gerraaahhhia mehn
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Denerys(f): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dis guy hot die
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by niggi4life(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
amtaken:
Maybe if you cover your sexy body a little bit more those desperate girls will stop drooling about you.

Girls like hot looking guys from rich homes. Don't blame them, blame all the wowor and broke guys around them which make them which make them to over appreciate guys like you!!!
You are not making sense undecided
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:

Naaa am not,, I really don't fancy guys who come out n bash ladies the same way the guy did..is obvious he dud that just for the attention cus that's what is raning now..and thanks you look better, you goddess of all temptation with a back like that lol
Hmm!, thanks for the compliment. kiss
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by schumastic(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
herbie27:
Hmm!, thanks for the compliment. kiss

you welcome...watching a movie at the moment n I hope we cross path again
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:

you welcome...watching a movie at the moment n I hope we cross path again
Same here n gudnyt.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by kenoz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin

Girls and money
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Ajgal10(f): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
This guy himself is got some skeleton in his cupboard, im way no pure. Maybe a popular cassanova now trynna prove to some new gal he's no longer the ass hole he was for her sake and calling out on babes that have tendencies to mess him up. Else! How come him dey london de follow Abuja and Lagos gossip. He should carry his chicken brain away biko.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by NightHawke: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
xx.xx.xx.xx
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by HASSANAASIA(f): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Am from the north but geez this guy is really getting to my nerves yes mun san kana da kyau etc must you be a drama king can't you handle somthing quietly?...and please am not supporting the girls either but as a northern guy no drama pls
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by ralphsoo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Soft aboki
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
amtaken:
Maybe if you cover your sexy body a little bit more those desperate girls will stop drooling about you.

Girls like hot looking guys from rich homes. Don't blame them, blame all the wowor and broke guys around them which make them which make them to over appreciate guys like you!!!
haha
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
AdaNri1:
I honestly don't get the people believing the guy. He said the girl and HER FRIEND are saying that they were dating him. Girls don't agree that they're dating the same guy even if they are and they certainly won't remain friends if they knew. I don't know why people have chosen to believe his story that smirks of ego and attention seeking.
what will he gain from lying? We all know babes are crazy over guys who are rich..abi i lie?
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by kirarichards: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cute tho Buh u dey show ur self ohhh London pikin grin
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Orikinla(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
iamVirus:

Usman Shagari took to Instagram to warn two young women who have been going around telling people that he is their boyfriends.He wrote:

"It has been brought to my attention that a certain @jessica___cole and her friend 'Sarah' whose Instagram has not been disclosed to me have been going around telling people I am dating them. She has on numerous occasion lied that she is my girlfriend and I came to Abuja in February to see her when I was in fact still in London at the time.

And the lady replied him...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGcBDsgDzN5/
Ranka de de my boy. grin

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by dustmalik: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sweetlemon:
If he's telling the truth, I feel he had to do it cos it's threatening his relationship with his babe.
Most thoughtful comment so far.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Orikinla(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
awesomegenius:
S.m.h.....and this thrash made FP?,Nairaland Mods. Should be ashamed of themselves

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by dustmalik: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
HASSANAASIA:
Am from the north but geez this guy is really getting to my nerves yes mun san kana da kyau etc must you be a drama king can't you handle somthing quietly?...and please am not supporting the girls either but as a northern guy no drama pls
I think he is trying to protect his relationship with someone else by coming out publicly with this.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
safarigirl:
I don't get....why is this on FP? How do their claims affect his life? Will it stop him from getting a job? Unless he's a part-time gigolo, I don't see how a couple of girls claiming to be some dude's babes really dents his image.

Nigga should stop feeling himself abeg, all these yellow boys that can behave like children sef. Who wants paw paw when cocoa will always be the best?
sentiment aside, d guy fine sha

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by mimicue(f): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Crush for years kiss
Shehu shagari's grandson
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by nonix22(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hope the dude aint Gay He for just maintain, wipe, clean mouth.
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by nonix22(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hope the dude aint Gay He for just maintain, wipe, clean mouth. Or better still Pass!
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by zeestunner(m): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
All this NL girls are hypocrites abeg if na guys now girl fall them hand una go de shout she has a rite to say yes/no na the guy insta gram and his life he has a rite to watever. possibly dem de spoil the guy show wit him real girl he has to com out and mess em up. Girl and money/fine guy nna na wa for som chicks

1 Like

Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by Femich18(m): 12:00am On Jun 10, 2016
aalangel:

You might like this:
www.nairaland.com/3155887/nigerian-throwback-pictures-probably-never
Thank u jare...just went thru your thread...Nice 1
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by malton: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2016
HASSANAASIA:

Heheheh. Hajiya, kina haushi fa. A yi mai hakuwa. grin
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by aminho(m): 1:00am On Jun 10, 2016
SpicyMimi:
This guy is obviously seeking for cheap attention!!!! I'm very sure he made up the whole story, so as to advertise himself and get cheap popularity from the public.
The whole story doesn't even mix up! He should tell us how he found out and their full names, but who cares? Mtchewwwwww!!!!
the son of a former president looking for attention
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by naptu2: 2:16am On Jun 10, 2016
naniawini:
D guy sef na FOOL. Must he bring it on social media? Una get time sef angry

*modified* wu does he tink he is? Obama son Gerraaahhhia mehn

UyiIredia:
The guy na buff guy. But wait o, shey im be the son of Shehu Shagari.

He is the grandson of President Shehu Aliyu Usman Shagari (President of Nigeria 1979-1983).
Re: Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram by don4real: 2:43am On Jun 10, 2016
AbbieGee1:
kissbtw,dude's super i mean super i mean cutee!!!,wow kiss

And you are super the opposite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.