Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (42117 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by oojehshez(f): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
oojehshez:
happy merry research
Abi the research no make sense ni?
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Cherlene(f): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Happy Sunday

Super cheesy

Cherlene
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Menzy86(m): 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:
and you're here gtyping as if the men of today are anything compared to our fathers.

No respect for women, they look for se/x toys rather than human beings. Any small thing, one fellow that you've only met once will call you and tell you to visit him at his house or school.

When did that nonsense begin? Were our fathers asking our mothers out by telling them to come to their house? What happened to meeting someone on a neutral turf and getting to know the person before any talk of house visits?

No, you want her to come to your place where you can take advantage to your heart's delight.

Bros, make your point without drawing comparisons to our parents of old because the men of today are looking for whores not wives
What u said is actually true but I want u to take a second and think of it this way. If the women of these days didn't make themselves easily 'conquerable' will d men have d guts to be so foward about their sexual desires with women? And who says every guy dat invites u to their homes want to take advantage of u? I heard tales from my parents that even during their time women visited their boyfriends and sometimes even slept over and NOTHING happened. The problem as I said and still maintain (even though what u said makes sense) is dat ladies became loose over time and guys started believing what is happening now. Trust me babe, men have ALWAYS loved sex even during our parents time. D difference is dat women made it more difficult to access then than now.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Why are some people acting like the essence of being a lady is to get married
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
lovelygurl:
Why are some people acting like the essence of being a lady is to get married
As if it's not your utmost priority in life cheesy

Let's face reality
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
BraniacX:

Aaw! My bad embarassed

Thought everybody knew her

Some fictional sexy chinese heroine

Nope, aint related to her.
Am nigerian tongue
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by GloriaNinja(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
LePrezident:

GloriaNinja, you is a fine a<s>s girl but...
hmm is that so? why the but?
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by LePrezident(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
hmm is that so? why the but?

But your response to the guy made you come across as rude... you might not be but that how the response made you seem.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by skywalker240(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:
my friend stop blabbing like a pained soul.

See mouth like "you see Genevieve like god"...and "...low self esteem"....do you know me or are you just using your definition of yourself to peg others?

Bros, me I'm preparing myself for that sp3rm bank and adoption because when I see men like you on here, I wonder if you're even worth getting married tto. I certainly can never imagine myself married to someone swimming in ignorance and delusion as you are.

I know you think you're some sort of gift to women, but know now, that men are more of a woman's burden than a gift.

You can wail all you want, but I'm sure I've passed my message, so stop making me waste my MB to educate a blockhead. I won't reply you henceforth

Good morning and have a nice day.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by GloriaNinja(f): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
LePrezident:

But your response to the guy made you come across as rude... you might not be but that how the response made you seem.
I just voiced my opinion, a comment doesn't mean a person is rude. I just contributed on the psychology related to the emotional trigger that made the person waste his energy regarding this thread and you can sense and see the oozing of frustration in the writer.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
As it's not you utmost priority in life cheesy

Let's face reality

I want to get married to someone that I think I want to spend the rest of my life with. Someone I love and not because that's my number 1 goal in life, like I was born to be a children producer machine
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
lovelygurl:

I want to get married to someone that I think I want to spend the rest of my life with. Someone I love and not because that's my number 1 goal in life, like I was born to be a children producer machine
Whether directly or indirectly, you are a born baby producing machine cheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I just voiced my opinion, a comment doesn't mean a person is rude. I just contributed on the psychology related to the emotional trigger that made the person waste his energy regarding this thread and you can sense and see the oozing of frustration in the writer.
Common, I'm into writing due to the passion I have for it... Whether you say this write-up reeks of frustration or not, it doesn't stop me from laying my fingers on my keypads
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Whether directly or indirectly, you are a born baby producing machine cheesy

Smh,I rest my case
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by LePrezident(m): 2:48am On Jun 13, 2016
GloriaNinja:

Lol I see.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by GoodieAmy(f): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
I've not yet read the reason for all this but i must commend Sinceraconcept. All what he's said is real true and reasonable too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by GloriaNinja(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Common, I'm into writing due to the passion I have for it... Whether you say this write-up reeks of frustration or not, it doesn't stop me from laying my fingers on my keypads
well... I comprehend what you mean, am not bashing your passion for any reason, I am a passionate writer too and value my creativity. I just voiced my opinion all the same with the word "frustration" because I surmise you have experienced your write-up, that's what inspired your craft. so understand that I just aired my opinion over what I noticed regarding your story.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
GloriaNinja:
well... I comprehend what you mean, am not bashing your passion for any reason, I am a passionate writer too and value my creativity. I just voiced my opinion all the same with the word "frustration" because I surmise you have experienced your write-up, that's what inspired your craft. so understand that I just aired my opinion over what I noticed regarding your story.
Alryt.. Now I understand you better. Good luck in your writing quest

Cheers !!!
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by BraniacX(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Amelian:

Nope, aint related to her. Am nigerian tongue
Maybe, but you are pretty, same as her wink
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
BraniacX:

Maybe, but you are pretty, same as her wink

smileythanks
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by doveda: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
tosyne2much, if you add someone on social media. Courtesy demand that you intoride yourslwf and disclose the name of the person that gave you his/her detailssad. She was rude though. She could have been polite.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by BraniacX(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Amelian:

smileythanks

You're welcome, though i wish i could steal you like a wildling in G.O.T,
If wishes were horses cheesy amelian would be moa's
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
BraniacX:

You're welcome, though i wish i could steal you like a wildling in G.O.T,

If wishes were horses cheesy amelian would be moa's

*battling eyelids*
For real?? tongue
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by BraniacX(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
Amelian:

*battling eyelids* For real?? tongue

shocked
Where's that shamaan?
*****Of to buy a love potion grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
doveda:
tosyne2much, if you add someone on social media. Courtesy demand that you intoride yourslwf and disclose the name of the person that gave you his/her detailssad. She was rude though. She could have been polite.
Of course you have to introduced yourself, just that the lady should be subtly with a stranger rather than roaring
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by folasayolyn(f): 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
safarigirl:
and you're here gtyping as if the men of today are anything compared to our fathers.

No respect for women, they look for se/x toys rather than human beings. Any small thing, one fellow that you've only met once will call you and tell you to visit him at his house or school.

When did that nonsense begin? Were our fathers asking our mothers out by telling them to come to their house? What happened to meeting someone on a neutral turf and getting to know the person before any talk of house visits?

No, you want her to come to your place where you can take advantage to your heart's delight.
I
Bros, make your point without drawing comparisons to our parents of old because the men of today are looking for whores not wives

safarigirl you have hit the nail on the head. I tot it was only me. meet a guy once exchange phone number while still chatting on phone he is already talking about sex and how he would handle his mother. let's just say last tym talking. His name is never pick
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Sunnypar(m): 12:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b][i]about number 2 my mum was telling us a story how her sis(aunty oge) got married to her millionaire husband..

the guy who was in final year then approached oge's friend who he very much loved she was very pretty and was the talk of campus.

he loved her but this girl hated him because he didn't have a car,one day he complimented this oge's friend look,and she gave him a slap instanta and told him he was a lowlife. oge walked to the guy and begged on her behalf and walked him home funny enough after this act of oge's friend the innocent guy still apologised and this girl gave him the disgrace of his life by telling him she can feed him for the next 13years of his life without evening the impact financially. the guy cried bitterly begging this girl lai lai she no gree rather she worsen the torment.oge felt pity on him and apologised as usual and walked him home again and they gisted and she made him forget wat happened. Then they exchanged contacts and became friends he gradj and they were still in contact 2years later he got a job and was transferred to China to head the company branch and after a year he came back for oge they are now blessed with 2kids whereas oge's friend is still single and has a little provision store in lag.

No matter how beautiful u are without manners you are worthless because beauty alone can never keep a man.if beauty is only what you hold on to then u need help no man wants to marry a time bomb and also remember the most little act o kindness you show today might be wat will make u great tmao....[i/][/b]
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.