Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life (42113 Views)

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Why Do Ladies Hate U When U Deny Them Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by safarigirl(f): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:
i'd advise you to be rude to men and exhibit the characters Tosyne2much listed there and let's see if you'll marry on time even if you were Agbani Darego. This is logic,use your brains. Homely girls that are not married are definitely getting something wrong,rude women that are getting married could get kicked out if they can't change or they're married to mumu men they feed
bros there are 2 billion men at least in this world so stop feeling special with yourself.

You can never find all ten if these characters in one person, it's always in bits and pieces. What men are most interested in is physical looks, they can stand a lo of rubbish from hot girls, but when an average girl does half of it, you say "pesin wey I dey manage sef....".

Some good girls, many sef, are home because of things ranging from lack of front and back to refusing to sleep with a man before marriage. So, all these ones is just the list of one out if 2-3 billion men, corroborated by about 100.

Nigerian men need to get over themselves, you guys aren't particularly the creme of the crop. Na condition carry most girls enter una house. Stop giving us rules that YOU don't apply in reality, talk is cheap.

All most of you have here is cheap talk, while your chic is a demanding, rude babe who just happens to have looks going for her.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sinceraconcept(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:
bros there are 2 billion men at least in this world so stop feeling special with yourself.

You can never find all ten if these characters in one person, it's always in bits and pieces. What men are most interested in is physical looks, they can stand a lo of rubbish from hot girls, but when an average girl does half of it, you say "pesin wey I dey manage sef....".

Some good girls, many sef, are home because of things ranging from lack of front and back to refusing to sleep with a man before marriage. So, all these ones is just the list of one out if 2-3 billion men, corroborated by about 100.

Nigerian men need to get over themselves, you guys aren't particularly the creme of the crop. Na condition carry most girls enter una house. Stop giving us rules that YOU don't apply in reality, talk is cheap.

All most of you have here is cheap talk, while your chic is a demanding, rude babe who just happens to have looks going for her.
But why condition dey carry una come our house when there are 2 billion men in the world? If it's that easy to get a husband,pls start being rude and travel around the world to pick men as you like. I just dey laugh on top my bed. 
Maami,menopause is very real,well,no compare yourself with men,men no dey hit menopause,na men dey woo women,women no dey travel around the world to dey woo men like you want to start doing.
Maami,your predecessors have said it frequently that men are not surplus but you're here wwith your fish brain telling me there are 2 billion men. Ok men are sold in the market,start buying now before you turn to ancestor men fit marry at 70 but when woman don enter 30,na manage manage any man go fit take marry am. 
Why do you think really beautiful women are settling down with broke,bad attitude men at die minutes? You fit talk talk talk now,talk is cheap
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by safarigirl(f): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:
But why condition dey carry una come our house when there are 2 billion men in the world? If it's that easy to get a husband,pls start being rude and travel around the world to pick men as you like. I just dey laugh on top my bed. 
Maami,menopause is very real,well,no compare yourself with men,men no dey hit menopause,na men dey woo women,women no dey travel around the world to dey woo men like you want to start doing.
Maami,your predecessors have said it frequently that men are not surplus but you're here wwith your fish brain telling me there are 2 billion men. Ok men are sold in the market,start buying now before you turn to ancestor men fit marry at 70 but when woman don enter 30,na manage manage any man go fit take marry am. 
Why do you think really beautiful women are settling down with broke,bad attitude men at die minutes? You fit talk talk talk now,talk is cheap
hahaha...see this one, menopause indeed.

And who said you need a ring on your finger before you have a child? Where is Waje's ring? Where is Genevieve's ring? You think you're that important?

Bros, get your head out of your asss, this is 2016, not 1816 , you can walk into any sp3rm bank in the world and in 9 months you have a little version of you, no hassles. If it's okay to have sex out of wedlock, it's okay to have kids as well. Same thing

The threat of menopause should be reserved for the uneducated women who still think a man is the beginning and end of their existence, we wey Don see una finish, you can't threaten us. You have been demystified to nothing but big babies that can be controlled by the right woman, all huff and puff one day, but a little petting and you're like house cats.

Women have survived for decades without men, millions of women....widows abound testament to the lasting strength of a woman, but once a man's wife dies, he's already planning to re-marry.

Women don't need men as much as men need women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by divineRx(f): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2016
Whatever
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by divineRx(f): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:

And who said you need a ring on your finger before you have a child? Where is Waje's ring? Where is Genevieve's ring? You think you're that important?

Bros, get your head out of your asss, this is 2016, not 1816 , you can walk into any sp3rm bank in the world and in 9 months you have a little version of you, no hassles. If it's okay to have sex out of wedlock, it's okay to have kids as well. Same thing

The threat of menopause should be reserved for the uneducated women who still think a man is the beginning and end of their existence, we wey Don see una finish, you can't threaten us. You have been demystified to nothing but big babies that can be controlled by the right woman, all huff and puff one day, but a little petting and you're like house cats.

Women have survived for decades without men, millions of women....widows abound testament to the lasting strength of a woman, but once a man's wife dies, he's already planning to re-marry.

nice one girl
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by LePrezident(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2016
GloriaNinja:
that's your own cross to carry tho.

GloriaNinja, you is a fine a<s>s girl but...
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by TS2(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
I will not advice my sister to strike any serious relationship with a Nigerian man she met online until they see eye to eye. Most naija men are unfaithful. lipsrsealed Save yourself the headache. sad

Let me guess and most Naija girls are faithful abi?
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by sinceraconcept(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:

May you patronize a sperm bank for babies and have children out of wedlock if that's what you wish for. Afterall there is nothing bad about it and this Is 2016,so it's ok by you. 
Bleep Genevieve,Bleep Waje. You don't want to emulate your mother again,Genevieve is your new role model now? Is she worthy of being a role model? That's what you should ask yourself. Do you have to photocopy the lifestyle of others? I know you see Genevieve as God but your low self esteem makes you have no idea that you're not different from her,in fact you can offer her advises. How are you sure those 2 are happy to have children out of wedlock and never wished they had a decent matrimonial home? the fact that she's a celeb doesn't make her worthy of emulation and doesn't make her flawless,she's still human like you. You're not as conversant in science and technology as I am but you remain a zombie follow follow. That's what I don't like about Nigerian girls,they swallow anything the western world feeds them,copy Kim Kardashian,copy Amber Rose,copying ratchets when the sensible girls from 1st world see them as ratchets and hoes. Why not sit down and make yourself worthy of emulation by others and stop being a black slave as we're not in 19th century? Try to feel superior for once and stop being a 2nd class human,try to be an innovator and stop being the audience that looks up to some people that are not even worth it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by TS2(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=wandeykul post=46490417]I hate chatting wif strangers,i would rather not reply messages than to be arrogant[/quote

Not replying is in itself arrogant.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by streetzdreamz(m): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Your first list ama agree with,your points are sane and very true,dont know why they do it,i decided ts their chemistry and make up and nothing can change it,where as we have few who responds to chats as though you'v known each other for years,intelligent,charming,funny,cute,not this ugly broke over hyped ladies forming cindarella online,met two ladies in quick successions and boy,were they always starving??the first day we exchanged contacts i had to get her something to eat,subsequent cry of hunger made me despise her,it was too late when she realized i'd dropped her like a bad habit,the other one insisted we have our first meeting at a restaurant,days later her subscription was due,no airtime,and your guess is as good as mine,she was stil hungry!!!!!!seriously i envy guys thats so cool around ladies and their attitudes, i dont have such patience.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by jayzblack(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2016
sincerely speaking i have al the the no.9 qualities bt I dnt have time for blaq wowen.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by EOOJ(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2016
politricks:
10 this 10 that Even your profile is full of 10. Something tells me you were even there when God wrote the 10 commandments.
hmmmm...dis got me thinking. U may b right o grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Ugogabriel(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b][i]about number 2 my mum was telling us a story how her sis(aunty oge) got married to her millionaire husband..

the guy who was in final year then approached oge's friend who he very much loved she was very pretty and was the talk of campus.

he loved her but this girl hated him because he didn't have a car,one day he complimented this oge's friend look,and she gave him a slap instanta and told him he was a lowlife. oge walked to the guy and begged on her behalf and walked him home funny enough after this act of oge's friend the innocent guy still apologised and this girl gave him the disgrace of his life by telling him she can feed him for the next 13years of his life without evening the impact financially. the guy cried bitterly begging this girl lai lai she no gree rather she worsen the torment.oge felt pity on him and apologised as usual and walked him home again and they gisted and she made him forget wat happened. Then they exchanged contacts and became friends he gradj and they were still in contact 2years later he got a job and was transferred to China to head the company branch and after a year he came back for oge they are now blessed with 2kids whereas oge's friend is still single and has a little provision store in lag.

No matter how beautiful u are without manners you are worthless because beauty alone can never keep a man.if beauty is only what you hold on to then u need help no man wants to marry a time bomb and also remember the most little act o kindness you show today might be wat will make u great tmao....[i/][/b]

they can never learn

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by safarigirl(f): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:
May you patronize a sperm bank for babies and have children out of wedlock if that's what you wish for. Afterall there is nothing bad about it and this Is 2016,so it's ok by you. 
Bleep Genevieve,Bleep Waje. You don't want to emulate your mother again,Genevieve is your new role model now? Is she worthy of being a role model? That's what you should ask yourself. Do you have to photocopy the lifestyle of others? I know you see Genevieve as God but your low self esteem makes you have no idea that you're not different from her,in fact you can offer her advises. How are you sure those 2 are happy to have children out of wedlock and never wished they had a decent matrimonial home? the fact that she's a celeb doesn't make her worthy of emulation and doesn't make her flawless,she's still human like you. You're not as conversant in science and technology as I am but you remain a zombie follow follow. That's what I don't like about Nigerian girls,they swallow anything the western world feeds them,copy Kim Kardashian,copy Amber Rose,copying ratchets when the sensible girls from 1st world see them as ratchets and hoes. Why not sit down and make yourself worthy of emulation by others and stop being a black slave as we're not in 19th century? Try to feel superior for once and stop being a 2nd class human,try to be an innovator and stop being the audience that looks up to some people that are not even worth it.
my friend stop blabbing like a pained soul.

See mouth like "you see Genevieve like god"...and "...low self esteem"....do you know me or are you just using your definition of yourself to peg others?

Bros, me I'm preparing myself for that sp3rm bank and adoption because when I see men like you on here, I wonder if you're even worth getting married tto. I certainly can never imagine myself married to someone swimming in ignorance and delusion as you are.

I know you think you're some sort of gift to women, but know now, that men are more of a woman's burden than a gift.

You can wail all you want, but I'm sure I've passed my message, so stop making me waste my MB to educate a blockhead. I won't reply you henceforth

Good morning and have a nice day.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by EOOJ(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2016
Sexytemi:
i couldn't have agreed more with d o.p, he's so right with the points, as a lady it irrates me when i see my fellow girl behaving in that manner....like seriously u are allergic to broke guys but living in a room face me i slap u with your whole family, that's madness....y u no tell your papa to hustle move una comot for there o...mtcheww....

I always tell my gfs, learn to be independent, never depend on a guy, even if i don't like a guy, i let him go instead of "chopping" his money.
a plate of pepper soup for u
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by SirDorianGray(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
it seems you were both slapped by a frustrated herbalist to even construct a complete sentence without short form is a challenge.well i can't blame neither of you, thats what happens when you trade your sense for megabytes (mtn 10mb)

Loool fool
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by EOOJ(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2016
safarigirl:

)Women don't need men as much as men need women.
smh

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Edusouls(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2016
hei i go die laughing,poverty and untold hardship don cause niger girls brain don rust finish, guys don tire for them...
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by stevups(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Op. U made my day! I've ample experience of what you are talking about.
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Rukkydelta(f): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:
because Nigerian girls are 3rd world girls. Not civilized at all. I can't imagine a white girl acting like that,they're smarter than these Naija girls. Why block someone for getting your number somewhere and he couldn't reply?

Lol...that's just my principle or if I don't block the person I'm not going to reply his messages
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Rukkydelta(f): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:
because Nigerian girls are 3rd world girls. Not civilized at all. I can't imagine a white girl acting like that,they're smarter than these Naija girls. Why block someone for getting your number somewhere and he couldn't reply?

Lol...that's just my principle, it got nothing to do with civilisation and by the way if you are from a third world country then I must say you are a disgrace to your nation
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Rukkydelta(f): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:

Lol...that's just my principle, it got nothing to do with civilisation and by the way if you are from a third world country then I must say you are not a good critic cheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2016
wristbangle:
Excellent writeup OP.

Our ladies will still turn deaf ear to OP's article saying he wrote thrash because he just unveiled their useless attitudes online. The ones that annoys me most are the ones u will tell that "Oh you are beautiful" and their response will be like "K",! Haba. Very annoying response.
those ones are the extremely dumb onea angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
olushola1989:
thats what pains me cos most of these girls are broke too. But yet are calling some guys broke. Come on I hate it. I have once been called broke too. I laughed it off because she asked me to get her what she cudnt afford I got her something below her expectation yet she called me broke
You're ryt bro... It's common with lazy girls to quickly label guys "stingy and broke"
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Nickymezor(f): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
JST PASSING BY
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Rexhenrex(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
SirDorianGray:

Loool fool
lmao dummy
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by Hisduchess(f): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:
women with emotion emotion
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
sinceraconcept:
i'd advise you to be rude to men and exhibit the characters Tosyne2much listed there and let's see if you'll marry on time even if you were Agbani Darego. This is logic,use your brains. Homely girls that are not married are definitely getting something wrong,rude women that are getting married could get kicked out if they can't change or they're married to mumu men they feed
This is brilliant... You're indeed a man of wisdom cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
badonkadonk:

Your No. 9 is blasphemic in nature....
No. 9 was not aimed at blaspheming Jesus.... What I was trying to say was that, Jesus, a symbol of excellence and perfection, cannot even posses all these qualities all these Nigerian ladies want in a man.. This implies they make unrealistic demands

Hope you get me?
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by badonkadonk: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
No. 9 was not aimed to blasphemy.... What I was trying to say was that, Jesus, a symbol of excellence and perfection, cannot even posses all these qualities all these Nigerian ladies want in a man.. This implies they make unrealistic demands

Hope you get me?

Yea I do get ur point.. But u do know that Jesus cannot be compared to us all (i.e men)..

Jesus on im own pass all earthly men combined.. So it would actually be better to use someone else as your reference...
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
BraniacX:

Aha! cheesy

Somebody beat you to FTC on a tosyne.2much thread! Now that's news cool
E dey happen sometimes bro cheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
badonkadonk:

Yea I do get ur point.. But u do know that Jesus cannot be compared to us all (i.e men)..

Jesus on im own pass all earthly men combined.. So it would actually be better to use someone else as your reference...

Alryt I get your point bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine! / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.