Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me (1158 Views)

Happy Mothering Sunday To Me And Your Mum. / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
I trust y'all av a splendid sunday and may the good almighty bless you

i wish myself a very very special happy bithday,may GOD grant me all that i wish for
#SelfLove
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by jamalnation(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Where are your dragons? I want to eat dragons. angry

2 Likes

Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by yuiop(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by herzern(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy Birthday!!....

I won't ask for the party location....

Coz durinq dhiz Buhari's era....

People hardly celebrate birthday party grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Where are your dragons? I want to eat dragons. angry
why would you want to eat my dragons?do u wanna get burnt?
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
herzern:
Happy Birthday!!....

I won't ask for the party location....

Coz durinq dhiz Buhari's era....

People hardly celebrate birthday party grin
lol in 9ja?in SA we celebrate birthdays
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by herzern(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
lol in 9ja?in SA we celebrate birthdays

Are yhu a Niqerian?
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
herzern:
Are yhu a Niqerian?
no dear
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by herzern(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
no dear
The Xenophobic saqa somehow qeared my hatred towards South Africans.....

cry
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by Kenzico(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
MotherOfDragons:
I trust y'all av a splendid sunday and may the good almighty bless you

i wish myself a very very special happy bithday,may GOD grant me all that i wish for
#SelfLove

Happy birthday dear.

Wait! Are u Like KHALEESI ? Seriously undecided
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by Barackmeringo: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy Birthday ma'am!

LLNP
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Someone probably gon' eat someone's pussssssssay today

Happy birthday shaa dem for pour you water
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
HBD
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
herzern:

The Xenophobic saqa somehow qeared my hatred towards South Africans.....

cry
o know how you feel
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Barackmeringo:
Happy Birthday ma'am!

LLNP
thank you love
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Someone probably gon' eat someone's pussssssssay today

Happy birthday shaa dem for pour you water
lol not today oo
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy birthday Sthandwa sami kiss.
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
Happy birthday Sthandwa sami kiss.
:*
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by Cool23(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Habby bday
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cool23:
Habby bday
oooshee
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE SORRY IT came late just seing this nw.. baby hw u doing it has been a while kiss kiss kiss kiss
MotherOfDragons:
oooshee
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by MotherOfDragons(f): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE SORRY IT came late just seing this nw.. baby hw u doing it has been a while kiss kiss kiss kiss
i've not been good
Re: Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
what happen dear
MotherOfDragons:
i've not been good

(1) (Reply)

Pictures of Me And Zuckerberg In The Day!!! must to see / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your Best Friend / Confession: My Boss Uses Me As He Likes, I Have Become His Play Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.