Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend (36297 Views)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Ada9103(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Afrok(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Men can never stay faithful...
Here we go again... I guess the guy snatched another guy undecided
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by kaziblake(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
Afrok:
Here we go again... I guess the guy snatched another guy undecided
Abeggi,you guys ojukokoro is too much..
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
What a complete dumbass, just dump the man and move on with your life why call out his new girlfriend like that?

Dignified women would never.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Ezionye(f): 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
Addicted2Women:

There's no available boyfriend at the moment, either you snatch him from someone or you share him with someone

Funny
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by layla129(f): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
And the snatcher's name is layla? issorai
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Folzye(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Women and drama are inseparable, even the husband snatcher and those tweeting about.. They are all the same

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aviero:
That someone was a friend she brought into the family. So it makes her case worse.

You say "move on, no drama"? It's funny when things happen to people and they're hurt about it, and other people tell them to "forget it and move on." It's never easy. And she has to speak her mind.

The "there are better guys" talk is so cliché. You think it's just easy to land a good partner?

PS: That boyfriend has tasted refined punny. A pity!
Hun the exact thing happened to me, infact I am still in shock.
Didn't know my SO and my cousin had been sneaking bout town for months behind my back.
Lots of people had been telling me they see them around town and each time I m like so? She's family maybe he dropped her off somewhere!

Do you realize how many times I let him take her places because I am too tired to go? As in this was my cousin! My blood, my family!

Breaks my heart just remembering this but!
Men can be hurtful creatures sometimes cry

Anyways she got pregnant for him for the 6th time and there were complications during her attempted arbortion and that's how the story came out because she nearly lost her life and when we were all trying to save her life and everyone kept asking who is the father she points ts to my man!
I look past him at the attending standing behind him and I ask that guy? And she says no and point again at my man and I still look behind both my man and the attending and I am like baby there's no one there then she says it's Dare and I pass out.
The rest is history.
Remembering this has really messed my mood up.
Have to go

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Fkforyou(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
That slowpoke just dey scream up and down, ashay she too dey guilty.

Thunder fire her there....The guy moved on to better things, they should do the same.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Mediapace: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lols but them no add 129

Ltns Happy Sunday
layla129:
And the snatcher's name is layla? issorai
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Tolubory(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Temitayo Nathan is trending right now on Nigeria Twitter. Why? He was seriously dating a lady named Fola before Fola's girlfriend, named Laylah sneaked her way to his heart and snatched him from her.

Temi sparked the outrage that now got him trending today when he shared these new photos of himself proudly kissing his new love, his ex-girlfriend's very close friend Laylah, at Noble Igwe's wedding yesterday. Temi and Laylah right now also have loving photos of each other as their dps on Twitter.

According to Fola' pissed off friends, this is a mail one of them sent:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/drama-nigerian-ladys-girlfriends-call.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3830772_cymera20160612172615_jpeg27075da4da38a19e76a6a87fc3b07ac8
Oro oloro ki oluwa ma fi GBA wa le nu

Agborodun.....
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Odunharry(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin grin
lol at how fornicator involve God to judge other fornicator who outfornicates them..
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by numericalguy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
Even before I read the posts of other guys, I had sensed that there was more to the rants of that silly ABK baby.

Never knew she had even snatched the guy from Fola before but she failed. Can you imagine she's now the one shouting and crying the most.

ABK baby is just bitter that someone else was smarter than her.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by treachiz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
who dis news Epp? lalastica
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by numericalguy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Men can never stay faithful...

Your father and brothers can never be faithful.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by tauraro22: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
See the praying mantis wey dem dey fight over. Shm!
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Consiglier: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aviero:
That someone was a friend she brought into the family. So it makes her case worse.

You say "move on, no drama"? It's funny when things happen to people and they're hurt about it, and other people tell them to "forget it and move on." It's never easy. And she has to speak her mind.

The "there are better guys" talk is so cliché. You think it's just easy to land a good partner?

PS: That boyfriend has tasted refined punny. A pity!

What would you have her do? Admittedly, its not that easy to move on but that's the only option given the circumstance
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by carboblanko(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
J
jenigurl:

Didn't know my SO and my cousin had been sneaking bout town for months behind my back.
Lots of people had been telling me they see them around town and each time I m like so? She's family maybe he dropped her off somewhere!

Do you realize how many times I let him take her places because I am too tired to go? As in this was my cousin! My blood, my family!

Anyways she got pregnant for him for the 6th time and there were complications during her attempted arbortion and that's how the story came out because she nearly lost her life and when we were all trying to save her life and everyone kept asking who is the father she points ts to my man!
I look past him at the attending standing behind him and I ask that guy? And she says no and point again at my man and I still look behind both my man and the attending and I am like baby there's no one there then she says it's Dare and I pass out.
The rest is history.
Have to go
Wow. This your story sounds like something outta Nollywood. Anyways what can't kill you will only make you stronger. Nice dp though.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by hackban: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bottom line is that a guy who doesn't wanna be snatched will NOT be snatched.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by byvan03: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol, see the scarecrow wey dem dey drag grin. Umunwanyi sef undecided.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by kaziblake(f): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
numericalguy:

Your father and brothers can never be faithful.
E pain you tongue
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Afrok(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
kaziblake:
Abeggi,you guys ojukokoro is too much..
kiss... funniest is that we exhibit our ojukokoro with females, well u females wont say "ko si aye" (no space) when the olojukokoro guys comes calling cheesy
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
@Tayo and Fola and laylah... Abeg who you epp?
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't know why some old girls would be shouting boyfriend at their age
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by eyekaynoble: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2016
All of dem no get work. I think say nah beta yarn sef
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Aviero: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Resurgence:

What are you saying exactly?

You brought her to your family and she took your boyfriend, if you don't move on what do you want to do? Fight for him? Does she want him to come back to her? Such guys are not worth it. Just let them be.

Of course I agree with the guy, there are better guys out there, but girls will rather kill themselves and do a lot of drama over guys.
All am I saying is she has every right to express her bitterness. It's never a good feeling when a close friend stabs yo asss. Let her vent. It's allowed.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by ucee64(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Guys are like when dere c a beautiful girl dere will tell her she is Sexy while all he want is to have sex with her dere will remove d y from d sexy and after dere have accomplish dere desire dere will now remove d s in sex and u will nw b refered as his ex... Babes need to grow some brain.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Aviero: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
jenigurl:

The rest is history.
Have to go
Lol. This is a bit funny, I'm sorry.

She got pregnant for him the 6th time? Gaddemit! that pussay must've been a tight one

Well, I hope you're with a better somebody now. Life ain't fair, you know.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aviero:
All am I saying is she has every right to express her bitterness. It's never a good feeling when a close friend stabs yo asss. Let her vent. It's allowed.

I still insist that it's a total waste of time. I see no need for that, that is like giving them the pleasure of seeing you bitter. It's called killing yourself over nothing.

But I do understand that people handle things differently though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Richy4(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
This whole thing was like 15year old teens talking in all girls school. they talk about snatching as if men were Rugby ball u can snatch without the mind of their own.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lol the guy didnt do anything wrong joo,i thought it was just a few days or weeks before the breakup he jumped on the friend,its been months,almost a year sef..mtchew..na so one girl dey do sme sme for me too,dey tell me hoyaa say she no go date me,na hin i jejely tasi her room mate,and we had the best relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.