Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend (36296 Views)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by teebillz: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
jenigurl:

Hun the exact thing happened to me, infact I am still in shock.
Didn't know my SO and my cousin had been sneaking bout town for months behind my back.
Lots of people had been telling me they see them around town and each time I m like so? She's family maybe he dropped her off somewhere!

Do you realize how many times I let him take her places because I am too tired to go? As in this was my cousin! My blood, my family!

Breaks my heart just remembering this but!
Men can be hurtful creatures sometimes cry

Anyways she got pregnant for him for the 6th time and there were complications during her attempted arbortion and that's how the story came out because she nearly lost her life and when we were all trying to save her life and everyone kept asking who is the father she points ts to my man!
I look past him at the attending standing behind him and I ask that guy? And she says no and point again at my man and I still look behind both my man and the attending and I am like baby there's no one there then she says it's Dare and I pass out.
The rest is history.
Remembering this has really messed my mood up.
Have to go

I have a good man I would like to introduce you to. I can guarantee he will never break your heart.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by nomanicole(f): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wait..over this guy wey be like say em no get breeze for yansh? Pls girls let's try and be respecting ourselves more.what's all these nonsense Biko? The guy will now be feeling like one dangote...
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by shegxi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
teebillz:

I have a good man I would like to introduce you to. I can guarantee he will never break your heart.
lmao.....u want to introduce someone to a good man and ur username is teebillz? Wat an irony..........lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by teebillz: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
shegxi:
lmao.....u want to introduce someone to a good man and ur username is teebillz? Wat an irony..........lol

Ignore the messenger and embrace the message, they say.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Oahray: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
I no dey ever understand these social media drama.

You guys should quit calling it 'snatching' sha. Makes it sound like the guy is a handbag with no say in the matter.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Aviero: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Resurgence:

I still insist that it's a total waste of time. I see no need for that, that is like giving them the pleasure of seeing you bitter. It's called killing yourself over nothing.

But I do understand that people handle things differently though.
In a way that eases their pain. You're right.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by PerfectEsquire(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Really funny ;DReally funny
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by otunba88(m): 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
when I'm single here, these ones re fighting nd snatching one man. me I'm available to be snatched from my single status ooo.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by seangy4konji: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Skanks every where. Got no respect for them.

I got my gold circle anytime am in their circle.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by baby124: 2:45am On Jun 13, 2016
I pity the new girl of this thing that looks like he has been rubbed with epo. Even looking a little gay. The guy has attempted to be with two of your friends and you are comfortable. My dear it's just a matter of time. Dem for no even drag you for Twitter as na sure thing se you go cry. This reminds me of something that happened many moons ago. Friends fighting over a guy, and the guy sef de toast me wey de settle the fight. For my mind I just de laugh my friends and the mumu guy. If only they knew how worthless the guy was, they will both piss and bath him with 2 week old piss.
Some guys derive joy in breaking friendships and having sex with a group of friends. I didn't fall cause I can't take such people seriously at all. I go just chop their money run.
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by numericalguy(m): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2016
kaziblake:
E pain you tongue

Yes na. The thing just dey pain me say person fit dey so unfortunate to be born into an unfortunate and terrible family like your own.

Eiyah! Sorry o!
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by kaziblake(f): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2016
numericalguy:

Yes na. The thing just dey pain me say person fit dey so unfortunate to be born into an unfortunate and terrible family like your own.

Eiyah! Sorry o!
Did I insult you?why did you drag my family into this?
God bless you
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Boss13: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2016
Who are these fools who don't know how to settle their issues but to come on social media
Re: Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend by numericalguy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
kaziblake:
Did I insult you?why did you drag my family into this?
God bless you

Go back and read what you typed. You had no right to insult men just like that. Even if you don't have a boyfriend, you dont have any right to generalized in such a manner, after all you have men in you life. Your dad, brothers, male causines etc.

Always think it through before you type, because what you type might just come back and bite you in the bum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.