Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Osun Students Appear In Church Garments - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Students Appear In Church Garments (62550 Views)

Hijab: Deeper Life Church Backs Use Of Christian Garments By Pupils / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments / Commotion In Osun School As Students Appear In Church Robes And Hijabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by stephnie1(f): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2016
my sister am just trying to picture it on my head. ladies that high sha. no comments. grin grin grin

K9blunt:

I said "before" not now!

Abi you're one of dem secondary students ni grin
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by K9blunt(f): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2016
stephnie1:
my sister am just trying to picture it on my head. ladies that high sha. no comments. grin grin grin

You never high before (adonbuluvut shocked)

Babe its a very nice feeling once in a while...... Try it but don't become an addict, that's were problem starts.

wink
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by stephnie1(f): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
lipsrsealed

K9blunt:

You never high before (adonbuluvut shocked)

Babe its a very nice feeling once in a while...... Try it but don't become an addict, that's were problem starts.

wink
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by Immunity1(f): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2016
That is what aregbe cause imagine strange religious caused havoc in a state of well cultured
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2016
madridguy:
Aregbesola will remain the useless governor Osun has ever produced. Is HIJAB our problem? You failed to pay salary yet you want to cause war in the State. I hope my Muslims brothers and sister will disown Aregbe with his useless step, both the Muslims and the Christian are hungry and the only thing you can thing of is legalizing HIJAB.

I urge the Sango, Esu, Ailala, Obatala, Osun worshipers too to go to school with their deties attires.

grin grin
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Alokendra:

God bless you.

@Topic:

Why are you Yoruba Muslims like this for God sake?

I'm starting to fvcking hate you guys!

Why would any sane Yoruba favor his religion at the detriment of Yoruba unity.

y'all Yoruba Muslims should go and die! Nonsense!

Few years to come, y'all would start slaughtering us rams and cows, bomb us like the extremist and terrorists that y'all are. I don't hate you, but I fvcking hate your religion. And if you're blinded by your religion, then fvck u

wetin you come dey talk now? read again weda you make any sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by louqas: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Alokendra:

God bless you.

@Topic:

Why are you Yoruba Muslims like this for God sake?

I'm starting to fvcking hate you guys!

Why would any sane Yoruba favor his religion at the detriment of Yoruba unity.

y'all Yoruba Muslims should go and die! Nonsense!

Few years to come, y'all would start slaughtering us rams and cows, bomb us like the extremist and terrorists that y'all are. I don't hate you, but I fvcking hate your religion. And if you're blinded by your religion, then fvck u

All of you castigating Muslims in this issue are ignorant and as usual are blinded by hate for a governor and his party instead of analysing matters objectively.

The intolerance of osun Christians caused all this. Everyone knows that hijab is part of the dressings of a Muslim woman ,just like it is expected that Christian women cover their hair instead of this unnecessary show of shame by the osun Baptist they can enforce covering of hair by Christian women instead of asking them to wear choir robe to school. Is choir robe part of Christian dress?
Government school belong to everyone Muslim Christian traditionalists and as such no one can deny any student the right to dress properly .The worst those Christians can do is reclaim the schools back from government or create new ones for Christians only.
Have any of you noticed the similarity between hijab and what Catholic nuns wear?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by louqas: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2016
CandyDiamond:
confusion in school, different colors of Hijab and Church robes, what a backward state shocked shocked shocked shocked

What's backward about that shift abeg. Bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by louqas: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2016
CandyDiamond:
confusion in school, different colors of Hijab and Church robes, what a backward state shocked shocked shocked shocked

What's backward about that ,shift abeg. Bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by louqas: 11:59am On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:
If i say what is on my mind that baba hafusalary is a daft the zowbies will come for me, make i no talk am sha.

It has never been this bad in Osun state under any regime.

Why try to islamize the state because your are a muslim, well most of the APshit office holders are daunce..

All of you castigating Muslims in this issue are ignorant and as usual are blinded by hate for a governor and his party instead of analysing matters objectively.

The intolerance of osun Christians caused all this. Everyone knows that hijab is part of the dressings of a Muslim woman ,just like it is expected that Christian women cover their hair instead of this unnecessary show of shame by the osun Baptist they can enforce covering of hair by Christian women instead of asking them to wear choir robe to school. Is choir robe part of Christian dress?
Government school belong to everyone Muslim Christian traditionalists and as such no one can deny any student the right to dress properly .The worst those Christians can do is reclaim the schools back from government or create new ones for Christians only.
Have any of you noticed the similarity between hijab and what Catholic nuns wear?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by Euckybaby(f): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nigeria i hail thee
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by SuperS1Panther: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
louqas:

According to Justice Falola's ruling --- every child is free to wear whatever that he or she feels is his or her fundamental human right, inclusive of carrying of skull and horn to school as babalawo's ward.

Mind you, it is not only Islam and Christian faiths that are in this country. The right of all faiths must be protected and has just been protected by Justice Falola's ruling.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by freeborn76(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
The southwest is known for peace, harmony and tolerance; Aregbesola and his cohorts (including CAN and SCIA) in Osun should not sow an unwanted seed of discord in the Yoruba Nation, posterity will not forgive him (them) and his (their) generation if this senselessness degenerates to inter-religious skirmishes. I don talk my yown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by Omoluabi16(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
I shame for nigerian Muslims. Na only them sabi their religion, only them know when blasphemy has occurred. Aregbesola is a total disappointment. Osun is enjoying relative peace, and this mad man is trying to cause a religious divide which may snowball into a crisis. Kudos to the Christians! Nigeria belongs to all, not some blood sucking people.

7 Likes

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by macaranta(m): 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Funny nation
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by kinibigdeal(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Aminat508 is it true
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by enigma2007(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
The gov shouldn't have legalize anything. i remember back then in sec schs, the Muslims amongst us do wear their cap always instead of hijab thereby ensuring that the sch uniforms are standard and everybody conformed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by Waspy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
No apologies to those buying this Aregbese gimmicks. What manner of divide-and-rule, What an excuse to distract the state in such times of economic quagmire. What sense of misdirection? What state of misrule.?

Only a matter of time
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by Alokendra(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

wetin you come dey talk now? read again weda you make any sense.
Terrorist, please stop quoting me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by Coolgent(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
I cant take them serious until when they try it in Kano, Katsina Borno or Sokoto.
End time imitation
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by babestella: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Me too I dey go Osun school in my traditional attire, I need to enforce my fundamental human right.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by julie14: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lol... No be small thing
Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by codemaniacs: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
K

4 Likes

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by EnuguDadImoMom: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2016
It can never happen in South East, one religion, one God. Remember that thunderstorm will strike u if quote and write nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by photoshoot(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
BeastAmbition:
If i say what is on my mind that baba hafusalary is deranged, zowbies will come for me, make i no talk am sha.

It has never been this bad in Osun state under any regime.

Why try to islamize the state because your are a muslim, well most of the APshit office holders are daunce..

Your comment shows how silly you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by lafuria1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
The Muslims obviously don't care, they are not complaining, so why the whole fuss, if it's part of their religion, no problem

Let's see who will last. The Muslim wear hijab because it's part of their religion, mandatory on them, while the Christians children are forced to wear what they don't even wear to church to spite the Muslim, lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by mmsen: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
What a waste of time and resources.

Why are people arguing about religion when you don't have electricity.

What a retarded group of people.

1 Like

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is what Mohammed and his Islam brought to humanity. Trouble and division.

1 Like

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by ZUBY77(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is the best news I have heard this year.

If we allow Muslims to promote their religion in public schools, we should be ready to allow other religions too.
Its high time we begin to tell these animals that Nigeria is a secular state.
If they don't like it, they should allow others to go.

11 Likes

Re: Osun Students Appear In Church Garments by olisaEze(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
madridguy:
Aregbesola will remain the useless governor Osun has ever produced. Is HIJAB our problem? You failed to pay salary yet you want to cause war in the State. I hope my Muslims brothers and sister will disown Aregbe with his useless step, both the Muslims and the Christian are hungry and the only thing you can thing of is legalizing HIJAB.

I urge the Sango, Esu, Ailala, Obatala, Osun worshipers too to go to school with their deties attires.

PS not leaving out the kids of fulani origin, they should also come with their machetes, bow arrows, and AK 47s. It's a necessary part of their dress code and fundamental rights according to some of our lawmakers grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

ABU: The Biggest University In Nigeria / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / The New Means Students Use In Cheating During Exams (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.