Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. (941 Views)

My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. / Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero / Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by IBOGIRL1: 1:55am On Aug 30, 2009
Guyz soooh, My undergraduate delta girlfriend, jcee is in luv with my street's aboki mallam(apologies 2all hausas) dat mends shoes. And he digs her wheneva she visits him & she doesnt no how 2 handle dis as she's ashamed of him because he is an aboki but they both luv themselves. Guys is dis real luv or wat. Wat are ur opinions on dis mata
Re: She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by kellorah: 2:11am On Aug 30, 2009
Do u have to say u know the people involved? ? ?

Why don't u say: if u were in their shoes bla bla bla. . . . cos I don't believe ur stories. The one u just said on ur other thread was about ur male friend, now this!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

If they love eachother as they claim they do then she shouldn't be ashamed of him.
Re: She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by tpiah2: 2:12am On Aug 30, 2009
Is the OP male or female?
Re: She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by kellorah: 2:15am On Aug 30, 2009
Female. . .methinks!! (and she's talking about her female friend)
Re: She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by IBOGIRL1: 2:46am On Aug 30, 2009
kellorah:

Do u have to say u know the people involved? ? ?

Why don't u say: if u were in their shoes bla bla bla. . . . cos I don't believe your stories. The one u just said on your other thread was about your male friend, now this!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

If they love eachother as they claim they do then she shouldn't be ashamed of him.
kel u shouldn't get worked up coz of dis post. Agreed, ve posted 2funny or wateva posts 2day. It sounds unbelievable but this are tins that happen evry day. I don't care if u Believe it or not. U'ue jus not been chanced 2com across such situations. Dis is a discussion thread where mindbugging issues canb laid bare. By dway jzee is not her name. Jus made up d name. So dónt conclude on matas so fast.
Re: She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by kellorah: 2:50am On Aug 30, 2009
U need to chill and not read my post like I was having a heart attack or something. undecided undecided

Maybe cos of the emoticon I used? ? ?

Anyways, your story is believeable (cos it's possible!) but it would have been more believeable (that these people are actually people u know) if u hadn't already made up that weird story.

I've given my 2 cents regarding the story anyway, it's up to ur friend and her bf if they want to be hiding for the rest of their lives. Wot's my own? ? ?
Re: She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by kellorah: 2:52am On Aug 30, 2009
Also, does it matter that the person is ur "undergraduate Delta girlfriend"? undecided How about u include more important details in ur stories instead?!
Re: She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by tpia5: 3:00am On Aug 30, 2009
kellorah:

Female. . .methinks!! (and she's talking about her female friend)

he or she sounds male.

anyway, even if its a true story no be the girl sabi?
Re: She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. by IBOGIRL1: 3:14am On Aug 30, 2009
kellorah:

Also, does it matter that the person is your "undergraduate Delta girlfriend"?  undecided How about u include more important details in your stories instead?!
Really kel, u shud learn2 read meanings in2 words. Tellin u she's an undergraduate 4rm delta, waz jus a way of pointin out d wide social gap/status b/w d2 of them.Finis. By dway why does it mata2udis much dat i know these2 different pple. Tanx 4givin ur 2cent opinion anywayz.

(1) (Reply)

Which Side Of The Bed Should A Couple Be Sleeping / My Friends Despise Me Because Of My New Fatty Girlfriend! / Guys Learn How To Make Her Fantasies Come True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.