Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door (2312 Views)

My Friend's Gf Is Falling Inlove Wit Me. / Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero / She's Inlove Wit D Aboki Mallam Dat Mends Shoes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by afribeauty(f): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
4 somtimes nw,i av found myself thinking about a guy in d next building to d house whre i stay. D guy is a divorcee wit a 5years old boy,his gentle nature,his calmness got d beta side of me. Dis guy is nt d wow! Handsome type,but he is so damn easy going dat i just cant help thinking wot bein in his life ll b like. 4rm all indication d guy has a tin 4me too,d way he luks at me,d way he always steal glances at me,he even ask som1 wot he tot abt me and dat 1told me,but he neva told me anytin himself and am falln 4him seriously. Should i tell him ow i feel abt him or i should wait 4him to do d talkn,maybe he is stil doin his homework. Pls nairalanders wot do i do?
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Omolola1(f): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2010
My favourite novel "The gurl nxt door" anyway, be patient he would approach you
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by strangerf: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2010
The patient dog eats the leanest bone, abi no be so
IMO, I'd advise you to take the bull by the horn
Take charge of your life
Don't wait for him to come to you
Please go tell him how you fee, but when you go, please go with a condom; AIDS IS REAL ooo
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by MrsEve1: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
GIRL,

come here for a minute let me holla at ya,

DON'T
YOU
EVER
IN
YOUR
LIFE
APPROACH
A
MAN

Do you hear me?  Let that man do the approaching TRUST ME, let him do it! IF he wants you, he will approach you!
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Omolola1(f): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2010
Gbam!
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Dabss(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2010
tell him how you feel sweery
he may be scared of aproaching you
u know being a divorcee and all that
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by silvertuke(m): 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2010
I need your advised too because I am in LOVE with the girl next window

2 Likes

Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by MrsEve1: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
Assuming you have a PENIS, WELL legally a man undecided can't be so sure nowadays!

ANYYYYWAY,

If you haven't introduce yourself, SIMPLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND LET HER KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE NEIGHBOR and if she needs anything THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE SEX SILVERTUKE!!! she can rely on you SEEING THAT YOU ARE SINGLE, then the ball is in her court,
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by strangerf: 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2010
silvertuke:

I need your advised too because I am in LOVE with the girl next window

very easy
just sneek into her room at night
Again, like i said earlier on, have a condom with you; AIDS IS REAL ooo
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by MrsEve1: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
Poster,

I never approached my husband, HE APPROACHED ME and we are married. I am telling you do not approach a man, if he wants you he will come to you REAL TALK,

BUT IF YOU MUST,

Gone ahead and talk to that man if you want to, GONE AHEAD, you know you want to!
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by strangerf: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Poster,

I never approached my husband, HE APPROACHED ME and we are married. I am telling you do not approach a man, if he wants you he will come to you REAL TALK,

BUT IF YOU MUST,

Gone ahead and talk to that man if you want to, GONE AHEAD, you know you want to!
thanks for the insight!
I am sure the Op now knows what to do
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by freecocoa(f): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
Poster,it seems he likes you,just relax and be yourself,he'll come to you,if he really wants you,what if you talk to him and he rejects you,how'd you feel?
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by strangerf: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2010
freecocoa:

Poster,it seems he likes you,just relax and be yourself,he'll come to you,if he really wants you,what if you talk to him and he rejects you,how'd you feel?

. . . like a ho!
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by MrsEve1: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2010
strangerf:

[/b]

. . . like a ho!

EASY KILLA EASY!

Exactly Freecocoa!
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by afribeauty(f): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
thanks guys,i tot about sticking wit d waiting stuff,but d tin is a lady family friend 4rm ibadan just moved in to their family house and she is always lurking around him wheneva he is around and dat makes me jealous;atimes,am scared to loose him. Wot if he decides to start dating d lady 4rm d ways she lurk around him,besides he didnt av any girlfriend 4 now,dat am sure of.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by slymm(f): 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
honey, if he wants you, then he comes after you, and if he hits something off with the other lady, then you are better off without him anyway.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by strangerf: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2010
slymm:

honey, if he wants you, then he comes after you, and if he hits something off with the other lady, then you are better off without him anyway.

Did you take a look at the OP's profile pic at all?
OP is getting old oooo
That is not the best advice to give her

Op is going to be worse off without him
Abi who is going to be shining Op's congo? Or you wan dey shine OP's congo?

The OP needs someone fast, that is why she is geetting desperate
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2010
afribeauty:

thanks guys,i tot about sticking wit d waiting stuff,but d tin is a lady family friend 4rm ibadan just moved in to their family house and she is always lurking around him wheneva he is around and dat makes me jealous;atimes,am scared to loose him.  Wot if he decides to start dating d lady 4rm d ways she lurk around him,besides he didnt av any girlfriend 4 now,dat am sure of.

What is this i am reading angry angry angry u dont av him yet now. abegiii, calm down.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by afribeauty(f): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2010
strangerf:

OP is getting old oooo

Dis is d problm wit some nl,y com up wit an insult. If am old did i come beg 4ur fathers dick. Pls stay out of dis if u re trying to get attention. D fact dat am falln inlove wit a guy those it mean am ugly or strandered,pls bingo dis site is 4matured and real people not d alameisiia's like u,so Bleep off! Or u want to b like cork,c cork we know,u we dont knw who u be,cappish!
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by MrsEve1: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
Okay,

I had to put on my white coat and slide my glasses on the tip of my nose,

Honey, You are obsessed with that man and that is STALKERISH, you already said that you are jealous when other chicks try to approach him and HE AINT EVEN APPROACHED YOU YET and you afraid to lose something THAT YOU NEVER HAD, that to me is TEXTBOOK obsession, PLEASE take it easy because you will push the man away NOT ALL MEN LIKE AGGRESSIVE WOMEN and I am sure HIS AFRICAN ARSE aint shy or timid, MOST AFRICAN MEN AREN'T anyways,

Why would you want to chase a man that is not chasing you? That is desperate and STRANGER, when women get desperate they do some STRANGE things, No offense StrangerF,
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by goldmond: 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2010
thanks guys,i tot about sticking wit d waiting stuff,but d tin is a lady family friend 4rm ibadan just moved in to their family house and she is always lurking around him wheneva he is around and dat makes me jealous;atimes,am scared to loose him.  Wot if he decides to start dating d lady 4rm d ways she lurk around him,besides he didnt av any girlfriend 4 now,dat am sure of.

DON"T DO THE TALKING especially if U want something serious else he will just use u cos he "dnt hav a girlfriend 4 now". I just got out of such a relationship and now looking for the real thing. [url]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-540623.99999.html#bot
[/url]

My dear, JUST MAKE URSELF AVAILABLE AND EASILY ACCESSIBLE to him. Show Ur interest tru simple ways like asking hw he is coping with house issues as a single parent, how his biz is doing etc. Show care and love to the kid etc.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by no1madman(m): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
strangerf:

OP is getting old oooo

HOW WE DEY SURE SAY U NO OLD PASS HER(some people look older than their age)
Anyways,everyone will grow old. . .
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by afribeauty(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Okay,

I had to put on my white coat and slide my glasses on the tip of my nose,

Honey, You are obsessed with that man and that is STALKERISH, you already said that you are jealous when other chicks try to approach him and HE AINT EVEN APPROACHED YOU YET and you afraid to lose something THAT YOU NEVER HAD, that to me is TEXTBOOK obsession, PLEASE take it easy because you will push the man away NOT ALL MEN LIKE AGGRESSIVE WOMEN and I am sure HIS AFRICAN ARSE aint shy or timid, MOST AFRICAN MEN AREN'T anyways,

Why would you want to chase a man that is not chasing you? That is desperate and STRANGER, when women get desperate they do some STRANGE things, No offense StrangerF,
i guess u re rite,but am not desperate abt him,maybe am selfish,yes. I shuldnt tink abt loosing wot i dont av yet. I tink i ll appreciate,my neigbour 2neigbhour friendship and leave d guy alone. I av a guy to say d truth,bt am not inlove wit him,so inlove or not i ll stay wit him. My boyfriend want me to park out of d area dis month.i ll do just dat. Tanks 4 ur honestz guys.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by luro(f): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2010
find out why his divorced first
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by slymm(f): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2010
@poster, why bother miserable people who reply you You should have ignored whoever took a jab at you concerning your age, first off, he doesnt know you, so his opinion does not count. And dearie, matters not how old you are, welcome to 2011, you do not need a man to stand as a happy woman. Please leave that neighbour guy, let him come to you, and if he doesnt, hey life goes on eh.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Dsense(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
OP,
U better listen to my darlin ''Ms Eve'' . . .She's still regreting the day she approached me and i fortunately turned her down grin . . . . .She's talking from experience! cheesy
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by kmoneyE(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ OP-- [b]PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIM[/b]E===It is better you tell him how you feel about him than playing the waiting game==I want to believe there are other ladies feeling thesame way you do, Do it fast and be smart about it.I Wish you goodluck cheesy smiley
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Dsense(m): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2010
U mean Procrastination?
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by kmoneyE(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2010
Abi why she dey waste time naww== She needs to act fast before the guy move to another babe.
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by SpikesC1: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2010
@poster; if you really want him (not love him,cos you don't) , don't just go and tell him. try to create a friendship with him first cos he is too old for those i love you,i need you craps. be his friend and show that you care,learn him more and know what you might be going into. the, voila, you are in
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by excoba101: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2010
Give him notice me style. He will eventually correspond. Otherwise, you can do self service picturing his image in your head.  grin
Re: Inlove Wit D Guy Next Door by Madukaele(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ op women, shakes head. Dats y we say leave jobs for us guy una no go gree, nw any guy dat is rich and comfortable u people begin love. Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinz U Did For A Gurl, N Later Regreted / Whats Ur Worst Feeling? / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Love Her Without Hurting Her Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.