Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (62073 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by bigerboy200: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Marry a born again Christian who fears the Lord and you won't have such problems.
some pastors sef dey kpansh outside mariage

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
You wish
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by centyboy: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its a big lie
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by olimeh13(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
It is obvious that there is love in sharing

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by onadana: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
There is love in sharing....
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by akpur1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
It's in the bible
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by atirolu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
My wife most not read this post she will squeeze the writer
She's developing new tactics to check my activities including my social media she get password to everyting thou she caught me in the act but I don't do it anymore. Sticking to one woman is the best follow country people. Your achievement will be more than dollar against the naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Solitude is always an option if that's the nature of the beast.
Bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Akkord4gov: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

so broke and ugly men are faithful Lmao, shallow thinking grin

No,at the moment of their brokeness,they will be force to be faithful but when God finally pick their call,i can't assure u

Sometimes,it isn't guys fault,ladies too will always force themselves on rich and handsome guys.
Imagine my gf told me d reality that there are 3 guys she will sleep with if d opportunity comes,CR7,2face and Dbank
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by emvico(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
marvelck:
These days, most women no longer have the strength to fight nor scare away any mistress or girl coming after their husband. They've kind of given up on the cheating nature of their men. They simply tend to look away whenever their men are cheating on them. While some hardly say or do anything, others usually advise their men to be careful or provide him with condoms to use anytime he wants to go hunting for girls. Guess alot of women dont mind sharing their husband with other women nowadays...
na only men they cheat? women no they cheat? no one is perfect

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Bla bla bla.

Hater grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. Girl, I just don't see myself doing that. I'm insanely jealous tongue Knowing or even suspecting that he might be a cheater would drive me up the wall. I wouldn't cope. I'd rather lose him than lose my sanity.
No wonder.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hater grin
Whatever. tongue
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by dprince042(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
[size=18pt]They are called unbelievers[/size]
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
You guys are consoling yourselves. More women are divorcing now if their husbands cheat than ever before. I wonder where you got your statistics from.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by dare2differ: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Men's nature? undecided

midehi2:

dear just pray the man you truely love don't cheat on you......that's men nature, only few adhere
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by texbaba1: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Marry a born again Christian who fears the Lord and you won't have such problems.
If i hear...even strong pastors nd men of God cheat. A born again christian has not cheated because he has not been tempted by 'that woman'
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
No wonder.

Kikiki. Aint no shame in my game cool
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by spill(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.

Pls step up your thinking. I have met a young, handsome guy that is financially comfortable but when I got to know him well I understood that this guy is veeeeeeery faithful to his girl.

Knowing him changed my life to an extent.

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by jobhuntng: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•This is a grand exaggeration !!!! undecided
This only applys to women who are desperate to hold on to a man(a cheating 1 at that).
...*There are tooooo many men in the world to Man-share!!!! undecided

you know the population of Men to Women? Fidn out.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Taryur3(m): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Elephants will grow wings & fly up in the air the day I give a guy condoms to go cheat on me. I still do not understand what would drive a woman to do that, be so non-chalant as if that kind of behaviour is acceptable...especially in the institution of marriage where there're vows to be respected.
It's not a most you give him...he can have it raw too...Pray for your husband.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by teegal3090(f): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.
even broke nd ugly guys cheat

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Malakh: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
It's 17 to one men in the States how much more the world,its the West that says one man to one woman,our Fathers didn't believe in that
KingCheezyPuff:
•This is a grand exaggeration !!!! undecided
This only applys to women who are desperate to hold on to a man(a cheating 1 at that).
...*There are tooooo many men in the world to Man-share!!!! undecided
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Ray360: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Sis, inasmuch I am a Christian of saintly creeds, I also believe that The fear of the Lord alone cannot stop a lascivious dog from hunting women. It takes discipline, True love for one's partner and uttermost respect for the sanctity of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Youngpo413: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
spill:

Pls step up your thinking. I have met a young, handsome guy that is financially comfortable but when I got to know him well I understood that this guy is veeeeeeery faithful to his girl.

Knowing him changed my life to an extent.
k
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by texbaba1: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
cococandy:
You guys are consoling yourselves. More women are divorcing now of their husbands cheat than ever before. I wonder where you got your statistics from.
If these women divorce from their husband, is it not another man they will marry? If they choose to be single after divorce, wont they require sex for d rest of their lives? nd if they do require sex, is it not a man dat will gve them the sex?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Youngpo413: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
teegal3090:

even broke nd ugly guys cheat
his dick must be very large to keep a lady.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
I will not even tolerate sharing my Husband legally (with a 2nd wife), not to talk of sharing Him illegally (with a mistress/side chick). No no no no no. That can never work. I no fit shout too much n yes we hv discussed this since the beginning...
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Them don tire....

Meanwhile, check my signature. ...

It will be CREATED on Friday Evening... DON'T MISS IT!!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Three things can be the reason; she cheated with married men when young so she has accepted that nemesis caught up with her or she has her own sidepiece or there is nothing remotely similar to love for the man's left in her heart.

I can't cope with it though. If I love you then there is no cheating going on period. I like seven thousand percent loyalty, lol. You belong to me and no one else and I will gladly reciprocate.
If you betray me I will do my best to cause you immense pain and then leave you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.