Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (62088 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Get the pastor! cheesy...••• I'm getting married!!!
You make me sooooo happy,Joseph cry
How do I make you happy?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
How do I make you happy?
•What do you mean,sugar? undecided
you don't want to marry me again?! cry
I thought....
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•What do you mean,sugar? undecided
you don't want to marry me again?! cry
I thought....
LOL. Never knew I proposed. A pm awaits you. smiley
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. Never knew I proposed. A pm awaits you. smiley
grin .you did.

Joseph, do you know I'm American?
I live in the USA. That's thousands of miles and a ocean away.
...You can't be "him".
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin .you did.

Joseph, do you know I'm American?
I live in the USA. That's thousands of miles and a ocean away.
...You can't be "him".
Hmm. Playing games are we? grin how do I know you live in america? This is the internet, where anyone, can be no one. wink
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. Playing games are we? grin how do I know you live in america? This is the internet, where anyone, can be no one. wink
•We can pm, bbm chat and talk on the phone.
Then you'll hear the country I'm from wink
But I need you to walk with me.Let's be friends here 1st.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nyckeh: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
amtaken:
You are confusing yourself. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and we must love God with all our hearts.

I don't need any argument. If you like you can settle for someone who doesn't fear God. It is your life.

It wouldn't take anything from you if you can object to people's opinion without sounding sarcastic or rather insultive, bye.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Elephants will grow wings & fly up in the air the day I give a guy condoms to go cheat on me. I still do not understand what would drive a woman to do that, be so non-chalant as if that kind of behaviour is acceptable...especially in the institution of marriage where there're vows to be respected.

a round of applause for the driver who has not yet driven the real deal
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•We can pm, bbm chat and talk on the phone.
Then you'll hear the country I'm from wink
But I need you to walk with me.Let's be friends here 1st.
I see. By friends, what exactly do you mean, because my definition of 'friend' is different from the conventional definition. So, please explain. smiley
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
I see. By friends, what exactly do you mean, because my definition of 'friend' is different from the conventional definition. So, please explain. smiley
I don't know. •I just need ta know you ain't crazy grin
•That we can get on well.
•That we can hold a decent conversation.
An here is a good place to start
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don't know. •I just need ta know you ain't crazy grin
•That we can get on well.
•That we can hold a decent conversation.
An here is a good place to start
LOL. From our brief conversation here, do you think I'm crazy? And thus far, haven't we been having 'decent conversation' for a while now?

But rest assured, I'll like to know what you mean by 'crazy?'.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. From our brief conversation here, do you think I'm crazy? And thus far, haven't we been having 'decent conversation' for a while now?

But rest assured, I'll like to know what you mean by 'crazy?'.
°I haven't really talked with you. So I need ta be sure.

Crazy.just crazy.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I haven't really talked with you. So I need ta be sure.

Crazy.just crazy.
Okay, from the little words we've exchanged so far, do you think me crazy? grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Okay, from the little words we've exchanged so far, do you think me crazy? grin
Yeah.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah.
I see. All the more reason why I asked you to define what you mean by 'crazy'. I like people being blunt.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
I see. All the more reason why I asked you to define what you mean by 'crazy'. I like people being blunt.
°•Lol! grin I was just messing with ya!

No Joseph, I don't think yer crazy.
But I do wanna see how we get on here.Will you accept this?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Lol! grin I was just messing with ya!

No Joseph, I don't think yer crazy.
But I do wanna see how we get on here.Will you accept this?
Its not a problem for me. I'm just hoping it won't be a problem for you. LOL.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Its not a problem for me. I'm just hoping it won't be a problem for you. LOL.
°Unfollow.I want to get to know you.But I dont want to be tracked

I know that's not what yer doing but that's how i feel.Will you, please?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Unfollow.I want to get to know you.But I dont want to be tracked

I know that's not what yer doing but that's how i feel.Will you, please?
Excuse me, you want me to unfollow you, and you want to get to know me, but you don't want to be tracked? How best can you know me if you don't see everything I do or say
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Excuse me, you want me to unfollow you, and you want to get to know me, but you don't want to be tracked? How best can you know me if you don't see everything I do or say
°See yer comments when I do.
Talking with you.
I don't want to hawk watch you.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°See yer comments when I do.
Talking with you.
I don't want to hawk watch you.
And you say you want to be friends? Wow!.

Okay, if that's what you want, then by all means...
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
And you say you want to be friends? Wow!.

Okay, if that's what you want, then by all means...
°Yeah.we don't need ta follow each other to be friends.
Just keep up with/talk regularly or when we can.
Anyway, we been on this thread a minute.
You wanna stop derailing now? grin

I'll see you tomorrow smiley
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by dare2differ: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Men have been conditioned to think it is normal. It has nothing to do with nature. Keep telling yourself that nonsense please

midehi2:

YES....it is in men's nature to cheat, but only few respect their women, judge within yourself, have you been faithful? if yes, then you belong to the few, search your conscience
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 18, 2016
pussypounder:

Cute face but lemon breaaaast embarassed but i will not mind to come inside your mouth cool TWICE angry
grin Oh my goodnes!!!! People actually liked and shared yer post!!!!
What is the world coming too!!! !
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Yeah.we don't need ta follow each other to be friends.
Just keep up with/talk regularly or when we can.
Anyway, we been on this thread a minute.
You wanna stop derailing now? grin

I'll see you tomorrow smiley
Tomorrow, it is.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by handsam(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin Oh my goodnes!!!! People actually liked and shared yer post!!!!
What is the world coming too!!! !

A bad world

tonguetonguetonguetongue

tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by egobetatoday: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2016
midehi2:
what is this thing saying undecided
Mehnnn... the thing pain amgrin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Tomorrow, it is.
•Hello wink
....I wanna ask you about a topic.I'll mention you there.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Youngpo413: 1:06am On Jun 19, 2016
sinceraconcept:
this person is not intelligent
k
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by lawrenzooo: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
God will help you to understand.

Amen!!!!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by queenfav(f): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
blueeyes1:
Yes,I can be very faithful
babe,how far na...no update?it haff tay o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.