Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (62086 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by youngest85(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Why are you so doubtful?

Ders notin lyk doubt...
Men of nowadays are nt faithful nt even d pastors!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by DMLords: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, it's not about that. We're wired differently as people
Have you ever effed a married man?
a. if yes, just reprogram your mind to avoid loosing your sanity b. if no, pray that your man wouldn't
Action begets reaction. To every result there is a principle.
Plus, I will like to see elephants fly. (funny)
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by luswitz(f): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
bolt000:
Its Not Their Fault Na.. You Cant Cheat Nature.. So Just Let Nature Cheat You grin
and so will d women cheat u too! Mumu! U don't know most of dis women dat don't care has got a nigga out there to help balance d equation? So when a woman gives u condom to go ahead and cheat, u should be watchful, because she is getting d privileges u are getting, d world has changed.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by luswitz(f): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
ladyF:
Tufiakwa!!! I can never understand how women cope with cheats. The thought that he's with me one moment, then thrusting upandan inside another lady some other night alone is enough to make me go crazy!!! angry He can take a walk if he wants to, but me I ain't sharing my man with anybody!!! kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
weda u agree to share him or not, him go still cheat, it's their nature, so free ur mind so u don't give urself HBP!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by kenoz(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Huh ?

grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ladyF(f): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
luswitz:
weda u agree to share him or not, him go still cheat, it's their nature, so free ur mind so u don't give urself HBP!
I strongly disagree, it is not in a man's nature to cheat, no one is born a cheat. If he chooses to out of lack of self control, then that's personal and applies to that individual alone. It's like saying it's in a woman's nature to be faithful, when some ladies can cheat for the globe!

I don't know how you guys come up with these stats. I know a lot of good guys, young and old, that would never disrespect their lady by cheating. So no, not every man cheats.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON MY WIFE.SO HELP ME GOD
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by bolt000(m): 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Theoflux:
May God touch them.
Amen.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by bashydemy1: 1:10am On Jun 17, 2016
midehi2:

dear just pray the man you truely love don't cheat on you......that's men nature, only few adhere
In this days and era, 98% of men will surely cheat cos if you no call the girls they will seduce you and t take the grace of God to reject that temptation.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 3:25am On Jun 17, 2016
You people are talking of titles. I am talking of personal relationship with God.
youngest85:

Ders notin lyk doubt...

Men of nowadays are nt faithful nt even d pastors!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Pamelayoung: 5:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Ray360:
Debunk that stupid notion that cheating is the trademark of the men folk. It's absolutely false. judging a whole gender by the Philandering lifestyles of some Randy wolves is fallacious. There are still faithful men with a heart of gold, You may not have found one, It still doesn't make them non-existent. As for the women, Those who are contented with their cheating husbands are those who probably don't know what to do after Incessant nagging for the man to stop, I pity them.

So what in your opinion is the best way to deal with a cheating spouse. ?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by sinceraconcept(m): 6:17am On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•This is a grand exaggeration !!!! undecided
This only applys to women who are desperate to hold on to a man(a cheating 1 at that).
...*There are tooooo many men in the world to Man-share!!!! undecided
so,you just divorce him like that? Time is never a friend to women
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by sinceraconcept(m): 6:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.
this person is not intelligent

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Houseofglam7(f): 7:27am On Jun 17, 2016
schumastic:

how have you been
Can't complain cool
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by schumastic(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Can't complain cool
ok I trust your night was good
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by vision2050: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2016
bigerboy200:

some pastors sef dey kpansh outside mariage
that means the pastor did not fear the Lord. if true he fear Lord he won't cheat.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nyckeh: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2016
amtaken:
Marry a born again Christian who fears the Lord and you won't have such problems.
Marrying someone who fears God isn't a criteria for a non-cheating marriage because Satan himself fears God but what did he do in d end? The best thing is to marry someone who loves God cos when you love someone, you won't do anything that will hurt that person
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by tiptap: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2016
God created us all. God wants us to worship him alone. We are all images of God , so we carry some characteristics of God which includes his jealous nature. If A woman does not mind sharing her man with someone else,or a man does not mind sharing his woman with someone else, that is not true love. That spouse should be scared. I liken it to your chicken not providing eggs for you and you are saving it to fatten up when you will strike. True love does not want to share a spouse. The condoms packed inside his bag is like " I still need you to pay my bills", "don't come and infect me with VD that you get outside, I no wan die". That is cupboard love... not true love.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2016
You are confusing yourself. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and we must love God with all our hearts.

I don't need any argument. If you like you can settle for someone who doesn't fear God. It is your life.

Nyckeh:
Marrying someone who fears God isn't a criteria for a non-cheating marriage because Satan himself fears God but what did he do in d end? The best thing is to marry someone who loves God cos when you love someone, you won't do anything that will hurt that person
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ibrokola(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, it's not about that. We're wired differently as people
Not really. The fact is that the next guy for whom you leave the cheating hubby is still likely to cheat even though he probably didn't have half the qualities hubby had.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 10:59am On Jun 17, 2016
bashydemy1:
In this days and era, 98% of men will surely cheat cos if you no call the girls they will seduce you and t take the grace of God to reject that temptation.
exactly cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2016
ayusco85:

U Don fail d queshion. Lol.
so i must tell you where i come from cheesy
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2016
blueeyes1:
Na this kind thing dey make me para! What rubbish! What is 'men nature'? So when they were made by whoever or whatever made them, cheating was infused in them abi? Are you saying there are no faithful men in this world again?
be sincere to yourself, are you faithful or can you be faithful tongue
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ayusco85(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
midehi2:

so i must tell you where i come from cheesy

Hahahaha. Whr did u see "Must" in my earlier question? I only asked a question.
It will be kind of u to answer. Am a jossite, and we love seeing our kind.
Jos rocks
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ccffwx: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Op some of those women you think do not care may be cheating on those husbands without their knowledge. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by blueeyes1: 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
midehi2:

be sincere to yourself, are you faithful or can you be faithful tongue
Yes,I can be very faithful
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Hope you have a man in your life?
..No.You wanna be him wink grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
..No.You wanna be him wink grin
Lemme think about it. grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Lemme think about it. grin
grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by luswitz(f): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
ladyF:

I strongly disagree, it is not in a man's nature to cheat, no one is born a cheat. If he chooses to out of lack of self control, then that's personal and applies to that individual alone. It's like saying it's in a woman's nature to be faithful, when some ladies can cheat for the globe!

I don't know how you guys come up with these stats. I know a lot of good guys, young and old, that would never disrespect their lady by cheating. So no, not every man cheats.
Lols ok na grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin
Done thinking. You know what to do. grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Done thinking. You know what to do. grin
•Get the pastor! cheesy...••• I'm getting married!!!
You make me sooooo happy,Joseph cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.