Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (62085 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by blesoh(f): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Elephants will grow wings & fly up in the air the day I give a guy condoms to go cheat on me. I still do not understand what would drive a woman to do that, be so non-chalant as if that kind of behaviour is acceptable...especially in the institution of marriage where there're vows to be respected.
The thoughts alone can give me high BP, I can never do that, not now or ever.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Kikiki. Aint no shame in my game cool
LOL. Aint no shame at all. grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Wolexdey(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ray360:

Sis, inasmuch I am a Christian of saintly creeds, I also believe that The fear of the Lord alone cannot stop a lascivious dog from hunting women. It takes discipline, True love for one's partner and uttermost respect for the sanctity of marriage.

You both are still on the same page.
Nice points though!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
That's the aftermath of having an affair with married men when they were unmarried, so when they get married they have no choice, likewise men...
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by EJanni(f): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
And those who cannot stand being infected with disease will pad him up to avoid stories that touches the heart . like this one below

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
blesoh:

The thoughts alone can give me high BP, I can never do that, not now or ever.

Word.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by eph12(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.
Broke and ugly men still cheat. Ladies are that cheap or easy to get. Amuses me when I see somewhere that you need money to date a girl.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
True born again Christians don't commit adultery.

A man who wanna sleep with you while you are not both married will likely cheat on you (God forbid).

A true born again Christian can only have sex with his lawfully married wife.

Ray360:

Sis, inasmuch I am a Christian of saintly creeds, I also believe that The fear of the Lord alone cannot stop a lascivious dog from hunting women. It takes discipline, True love for one's partner and uttermost respect for the sanctity of marriage.

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
I said BORN AGAIN Christian, not titled men. Thanks.
texbaba1:

If i hear...even strong pastors nd men of God cheat. A born again christian has not cheated because he has not been tempted by 'that woman'

6 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Not all pastors are born again. But all real pastors are born again.
Thanks.
bigerboy200:

some pastors sef dey kpansh outside mariage

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by youngest85(m): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
marvelck:
These days, most women no longer have the strength to fight nor scare away any mistress or girl coming after their husband. They've kind of given up on the cheating nature of their men. They simply tend to look away whenever their men are cheating on them. While some hardly say or do anything, others usually advise their men to be careful or provide him with condoms to use anytime he wants to go hunting for girls. Guess alot of women dont mind sharing their husband with other women nowadays...

Now dats d real deal!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by youngest85(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•This is a grand exaggeration !!!! undecided
This only applys to women who are desperate to hold on to a man(a cheating 1 at that).
...*There are tooooo many men in the world to Man-share!!!! undecided

Where are the men?

I mean d none cheating ones....
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by lawrenzooo: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ray360:
Debunk that stupid notion that cheating is the trademark of the men folk. It's absolutely false. judging a whole gender by the Philandering lifestyles of some Randy wolves is fallacious. There are still faithful men with a heart of gold, You may not have found one, It still doesn't make them non-existent. As for the women, Those who are contented with their cheating husbands are those who probably don't know what to do after Incessant nagging for the man to stop, I pity them.

It drives me crazy when people tend to believe cheating is a trademark of men.

I tend to ask is it with beast these men cheat or with women who more often than not know that the man in question is married or in a relationship.

If women are to make up there mind not to cheat then am sure every woman out there would certainly get a man she can call her own
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Lusola15: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Before I got married I used to ask why my father has three wives now I know why

Don't ask me grin grin grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by youngest85(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.

U av said it all!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Dennybouy: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Give what belong to sesar to sesar and give what belong to God to God.. Moral is if u don't want your man to cheat on you i think you should not think of cheating either.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by haryomikun(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Marry a born again Christian who fears the Lord and you won't have such problems.
And risk a boring sex life.

Don't tell me its a fallacy bae
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Akbaba3310(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
That condom must have been laced with MAGUN.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by crackhaus: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
MadCow1:
Only happens to women married to extremely rich and powerful guys.. grin

I know a couple of em. They live La Vida Loca, Shopping in Milan, Vacationing in Paris, Money in the Bank.

Some of em have Toy Boys on the side but others just use the Money to comfort themselves and their kids.

I really duff my heart to such women to be honest.. That work no easy.
This is exactly what I was going to type - women married to extremely wealthy niggas will prefer to duck their heads in the sand, as long as they keep enjoying the perks.

I'm yet to see a Nigerian woman with an extremely wealthy husband threatening to leave him cos of his infidelity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Ray360: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
lawrenzooo:

It drives me crazy when people tend to believe cheating is a trademark of men.

I tend to ask is it with beast these men cheat or with women who more often than not know that the man in question is married or in a relationship.

If women are to make up there mind not to cheat then am sure every woman out there would certainly get a man she can call her own
I concur wholeheartedly! It's baseless to ascribe a Vice to just a particular gender. I am not saying men don't cheat, But I won't Agree with any statistics that Label the men folk as alpha cheats.

Women cheat too and can compromise when enticed with materialistic things.

it's a 50/50 thing. Not all men cheat, not all women cheat.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by lawrenzooo: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:

A man who wanna sleep with you while you are not both married will likely cheat on you (God forbid).

Oh please give me a break! The righteous fall seven times and they rise again (was wondering what the fall means). I guess we can not be more righteous than the Bible. Righteousness would certainly not stop u from cheating perhaps grace might help a little.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by youngest85(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Marry a born again Christian who fears the Lord and you won't have such problems.

Iffa hear!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by lawrenzooo: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ray360:

I concur wholeheartedly! It's baseless to ascribe a Vice to just a particular gender. I am not saying men don't cheat, But I won't Agree with any statistics that Label the men folk as alpha cheats.

More annoying is
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by joseph1832ng: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•This is a grand exaggeration !!!! undecided
This only applys to women who are desperate to hold on to a man(a cheating 1 at that).
...*There are tooooo many men in the world to Man-share!!!! undecided
Hope you have a man in your life?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Ray360: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:

Sis, We are on the same track.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by egobetatoday: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

easier said than done, pray for good husband coz a cheating husband will always keep a mistress when he travel, so to keep yourself safe, bundle alot durex in his baggage tongue

and you have to buy it for him? that sounds cheap! well, for people who slept with married men when they were younger its not an issue but for people like us....our men respect us!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by lawrenzooo: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ray360:

More annoying is the fact that most ladies who make this assertion find it difficult to stay in a single relationship. Yet at the end of it all the male folks takes the blame.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by lawrenzooo: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ray360:

More annoying is the fact that most ladies who make this assertion find it difficult to stay in a single relationship even when the guy is been faithful. Yet at the end of it all the male folks takes the blame.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by lawrenzooo: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
egobetatoday:

and you have to buy it for him? that sounds cheap! well, for people who slept with married men when they were younger its not an issue but for people like us....our men respect us!

U must be mother Mary I suppose.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ayusco85(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

easier said than done, pray for good husband coz a cheating husband will always keep a mistress when he travel, so to keep yourself safe, bundle alot durex in his baggage tongue

Are u a jossite? Ur dp says alot
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ayusco85(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Solitude is always an option if that's the nature of the beast.

With the company of a dild0 right?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by lawrenzooo: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
calmdude:
What a desperate woman, giving a man license to cheat. There is obviously no love in that marriage. Na money the woman dey enjoy

Brother sometimes it's not lack of love that makes a man cheat on his woman. Moreover love does not guarantees perfection and that's why it preaches forgiveness. Sometimes u cheat and u just cannot explain y u did it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.