Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (62077 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
ayusco85:

With the company of a dild0 right?

Yes grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by QueenEKAMMA(f): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
GOD WONT LET ME MARRY A CHEAT. I VOW NEVER TO SLEEP WITH A MARRIED MAN, SO AS I RESPECT SOMEONES' MARRIAGE MIND WILL BE RESPECTED TOO. I HATE HURTING A GIRL OR A WOMAN. BUT FOR YOU GIRLS THAT DEAL WITH PEOPLE'S HUSBAND, GET READY because NEMESIS WILL CATCH UP WIT YOU.THERE IS NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
The hell did you get this from angry

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by PigMeat: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•This is a grand exaggeration !!!! undecided
This only applys to women who are desperate to hold on to a man(a cheating 1 at that).
...*There are tooooo many men in the world to Man-share!!!! undecided
u re still a kid then, until u grow up and get married then u are free to lay your comments on issues like this.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by sanusijoyjoy: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
ladyF:
Tufiakwa!!! I can never understand how women cope with cheats. The thought that he's with me one moment, then thrusting upandan inside another lady some other night alone is enough to make me go crazy!!! angry He can take a walk if he wants to, but me I ain't sharing my man with anybody!!! kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
cntnue living in denial,, I overheard evri part when YU nd SEUN were throwing abuse @ ichoda,, tell me wia hav yu been since all dis days,, y did yu give d damn thing to seun... grin
ladyF:
Tufiakwa!!! I can never understand how women cope with cheats. The thought that he's with me one moment, then thrusting upandan inside another lady some other night alone is enough to make me go crazy!!! angry He can take a walk if he wants to, but me I ain't sharing my man with anybody!!! kiss

cntnue living in denial,, I overheard evri part when YU nd SEUN were throwing abuse @ ichoda,, tell me wia hav yu been since all dis days,, y did yu give d damn thing to seun...
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Says who?

marvelck:
These days, most women no longer have the strength to fight nor scare away any mistress or girl coming after their husband. They've kind of given up on the cheating nature of their men. They simply tend to look away whenever their men are cheating on them. While some hardly say or do anything, others usually advise their men to be careful or provide him with condoms to use anytime he wants to go hunting for girls. Guess alot of women dont mind sharing their husband with other women nowadays...
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. Girl, I just don't see myself doing that. I'm insanely jealous tongue Knowing or even suspecting that he might be a cheater would drive me up the wall. I wouldn't cope. I'd rather lose him than lose my sanity.

Have you not heard that the only woman who is 100% sure of where her husband is 24/7 is a widow.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by piagetskinner(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
I AVOID THREADS LIKE THESE LIKE A PLAGUE
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thank you.
Ray360:

Sis, We are on the same track.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
What?
youngest85:

Iffa hear!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
God will help you to understand.

lawrenzooo:

Oh please give me a break! The righteous fall seven times and they rise again (was wondering what the fall means). I guess we can not be more righteous than the Bible. Righteousness would certainly not stop u from cheating perhaps grace might help a little.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Electroweb(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Elephants will grow wings & fly up in the air the day I give a guy condoms to go cheat on me. I still do not understand what would drive a woman to do that, be so non-chalant as if that kind of behaviour is acceptable...especially in the institution of marriage where there're vows to be respected.

Until you walk in the shoes of others, you cannot fully phantom their situation.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Electroweb:

Until you walk in the shoes of others, you cannot fully phantom their situation.

I made it clear that I do not understand it. It's a foreign concept to me & I hope to never be in a situation like that. Divorce would be the only outcome.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by IkpuMmadu: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Elephants will grow wings & fly up in the air the day I give a guy condoms to go cheat on me. I still do not understand what would drive a woman to do that, be so non-chalant as if that kind of behaviour is acceptable...especially in the institution of marriage where there're vows to be respected.

biko grow up and smell the coffee
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

dear just pray the man you truely love don't cheat on you......that's men nature, only few adhere
Your man's nature don't speak for all men I hate when people say ish like this
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please don't generalise for all men, its annonying I've never cheated in my life on a girl so I don't understand why I should accept being lumped into the same category as cheaters. Speak for your men

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

biko grow up and smell the coffee

Oh, now I'm the one that's being childish? What do you call a man that can't control his urges? Is that what maturity is to you? Sorry for expecting a grown up to be in full control of himself & for expecting him to honour his word (in case of marriage).

I don't care what you call me, but I would NEVER allow such behavior, married or not married. I'd rather be alone if that's what's acceptable now in relationships. I don't compromise rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by wengerly(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
marvelck:
These days, most women no longer have the strength to fight nor scare away any mistress or girl coming after their husband. They've kind of given up on the cheating nature of their men. They simply tend to look away whenever their men are cheating on them. While some hardly say or do anything, others usually advise their men to be careful or provide him with condoms to use anytime he wants to go hunting for girls. Guess alot of women dont mind sharing their husband with other women nowadays...

This is a fallacious and stupendous error on the part of the women who practice such and a gradual destruction for the men who cheat.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
A northerner already warming up for the position
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by cozy7(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
If there is anything I look up for, hope for and consider d pride of a marriage.....it's FIDELITY. If u got a spouse who gives u all u desire, why not remain faithful n enjoy your marriage. U make a good point, but this your moniker though!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Your point?
texbaba1:

If these women divorce from their husband, is it not another man they will marry? If they choose to be single after divorce, wont they require sex for d rest of their lives? nd if they do require sex, is it not a man dat will gve them the sex?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by stan241(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please and i repeat not ALL men have this uncontrollable urge to chase after every skirt they see, there actually are some of us that know how to stick to their partners, its not like its rocket science
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by HaneefahRN(f): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Op is saying BS.

Women that do such just don't care, most likely if he has money, or she is very dependent on him or finally let the brainwashing women go through affect her. Most likely, she is just there for the money , if he like he should die the next minute na to cry small and move on. A woman that loves him would care and would most likely feel very hurt.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by AreaFada2: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.
Wrong. Poverty makes no difference.

I knew a broke and not particularly "handsome" vulcaniser with several girlfriends. Despite frequent fight with his wife over chop money. We used to look on in amusement whenever the wife came to dump the kids at his roadside workplace and she'd quickly enter the taxi that dropped her and run away. cheesy

This was to punish him for his numerous women and no chop money. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by kelechi17(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
lawrenzooo:

Brother sometimes it's not lack of love that makes a man cheat on his woman. Moreover love does not guarantees perfection and that's why it preaches forgiveness. Sometimes u cheat and u just cannot explain y u did it.
kikikikikikiki grin
lawrenzooo:

Brother sometimes it's not lack of love that makes a man cheat on his woman. Moreover love does not guarantees perfection and that's why it preaches forgiveness. Sometimes u cheat and u just cannot explain y u did it.
kikikikikikiki
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ultra100(f): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
when a woman start given her husband a go ahead to cheat, then that means the love is no longer there. trust me,some of these women too cheat to get back at u.You see, u can not always eat ur cake and have it.its not possible.Women are too emotional so when u notice that ur wife no longer complain abt ur promiscuity, then u have to sit back and re-think.Women are so secretive cos they know the consequences of been caught.You might be surprised that some of ur so called kids are not even urs.and she will watch u in amusement spending a lot on another man's children.Some that don't cheat divert their man's love to their kids.Women always have a place to divert the love of a cheating husband in order to be stable.And some time,God make karma to visit the cheating one and the faithful one will out leave him.Don't deceive urself, a cheating partner always have a
price to pay for defiling the institution of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by dovetark: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

You are a woman!!! God please give us the grace to overcome temptations. I see no sense in a married woman giving her husband condoms to cheat. For me that's a total turn off, it defiles the sanctity of Holy Matrimony. But the truth is, everyone is different and for some it's normal. Who am I to judge? I believe your kind was made for you anyway, so if you decide to settle for less, it's entirely your choice.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Mekzmoney(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Nawaoh!

lipsrsealed Just Passing
midehi2:

easier said than done, pray for good husband coz a cheating husband will always keep a mistress when he travel, so to keep yourself safe, bundle alot durex in his baggage tongue
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by schumastic(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Biko, where's this fuckery coming from

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by stingbreed(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
ladyF:

have u seen the movie 'war room'? Look for it and watch it.....
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by darediamond(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.
Heheeeeee... C advice to Hooooooot!
Imoran eleyi gbonan ooo!!

Ma wimens, se you gree with her?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by mira4u: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided what's this one saying? P.O.C not all women condone a cheating hubby. I will not tolerate it even for a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.