Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (62078 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ray69: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Any woman that allows his man to go on cheating that woman really has something up her. Sleeves. If she his not dating someone else to balance up,she might probablY be Waiting to kill d man,check very well.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by tolbis: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
The only who is very sure where her husband is.Is the widow.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by byvan03: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
No husband is always better than all people 's lipsrsealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mekzmoney:
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Nawaoh!
lipsrsealed Just Passing
tongue
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by byvan03: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Solitude is always an option if that's the nature of the beast.

Thank you!!
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ayusco85(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yes grin
Clap for urself. Lol
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
pcguru1:

Your man's nature don't speak for all men I hate when people say ish like this
i guess you were not blind to read 'few men adhere' say for yourself the category you belong hun
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
ayusco85:

Are u a jossite? Ur dp says alot
lol
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
egobetatoday:

and you have to buy it for him? that sounds cheap! well, for people who slept with married men when they were younger its not an issue but for people like us....our men respect us!
what is this thing saying undecided
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
dare2differ:
Men's nature? undecided

YES....it is in men's nature to cheat, but only few respect their women, judge within yourself, have you been faithful? if yes, then you belong to the few, search your conscience
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by youngest85(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
What?

Born again christian man being faithful in marraige
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by calmdude(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
lawrenzooo:

Brother sometimes it's not lack of love that makes a man cheat on his woman. Moreover love does not guarantees perfection and that's why it preaches forgiveness. Sometimes u cheat and u just cannot explain y u did it.
I understand you guy, but forgiving the occasional lapse is one thing; a free pass from the woman is another no body likes to share something that is supposed to be exclusively his/her, she just doesn't want to rock the marriage boat.
My two cents sha
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Akkord4gov:

No,at the moment of their brokeness,they will be force to be faithful but when God finally pick their call,i can't assure u

Sometimes,it isn't guys fault,ladies too will always force themselves on rich and handsome guys.
Imagine my gf told me d reality that there are 3 guys she will sleep with if d opportunity comes,CR7,2face and Dbank
hehehehehehe cheesy funny you

a man who will cheat, will still cheat whether rich or poor, cute or ugly
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

i guess you were not blind to read 'few men adhere' say for yourself the category you belong hun
When you say it's in men's nature to cheat you've already cast a Net that says all men cheat by default but only few don't succumb to it, and am telling you that's wrong , that's want the society wants you to believe. You're the one generalising not me, maybe you should have saif "its in some men's nature", that would have saved us this awkward conversation.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by midehi2(f): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Solitude is always an option if that's the nature of the beast.
lol....solitude might make one age early, loneliness is not cool cheesy
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ladyF(f): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
sanusijoyjoy:
cntnue living in denial,, I overheard evri part when YU nd SE.UN were throwing abuse @ ichoda,, tell me wia hav yu been since all dis days,, y did yu give d damn thing to se.un... ;Dcntnue living in denial,, I overheard evri part when YU nd SE.UN were throwing abuse @ ichoda,, tell me wia hav yu been since all dis days,, y did yu give d damn thing to se.un...
lmao. All I have to say is your ban is loading. Let Oga catch you grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by mikolo80: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
marvelck:
These days, most women no longer have the strength to fight nor scare away any mistress or girl coming after their husband. They've kind of given up on the cheating nature of their men. They simply tend to look away whenever their men are cheating on them. While some hardly say or do anything, others usually advise their men to be careful or provide him with condoms to use anytime he wants to go hunting for girls. Guess alot of women dont mind sharing their husband with other women nowadays...
e be like saay you no get mb for a while
all dese women escalating to acid,hot water and petrol fire
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by numericalguy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
ladyF:
Tufiakwa!!! I can never understand how women cope with cheats. The thought that he's with me one moment, then thrusting upandan inside another lady some other night alone is enough to make me go crazy!!! angry He can take a walk if he wants to, but me I ain't sharing my man with anybody!!! kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Isn't that what they all say?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by missyge(f): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
marvelck:
These days, most women no longer have the strength to fight nor scare away any mistress or girl coming after their husband. They've kind of given up on the cheating nature of their men. They simply tend to look away whenever their men are cheating on them. While some hardly say or do anything, others usually advise their men to be careful or provide him with condoms to use anytime he wants to go hunting for girls. Guess alot of women dont mind sharing their husband with other women nowadays...
The last il do in ds life is to date a married man. Chukwu ekweli iyen ojő. I pray for the grace to stick to that.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ladyF(f): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
stingbreed:
have u seen the movie 'war room'? Look for it and watch it.....
I have grin
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by olamakinde(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Elephants will grow wings & fly up in the air the day I give a guy condoms to go cheat on me. I still do not understand what would drive a woman to do that, be so non-chalant as if that kind of behaviour is acceptable...especially in the institution of marriage where there're vows to be respected.
so u think any man would compete wit dracula 4 u
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by stingbreed(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
ladyF:

I have grin
ok,, good to know & i hope you got the message ...
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by mamawin(f): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol
ha ha just lol? no picture?
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Houseofglam7(f): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Been hibernating smiley
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by schumastic(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Been hibernating smiley
how have you been
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by blueeyes1: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. Girl, I just don't see myself doing that. I'd rather lose him than lose my sanity.
Gbam! And if I don't do anything about his cheating, rest assured,I'm getting love somewhere else. Who get time for nonsense?!

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by blueeyes1: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

dear just pray the man you truely love don't cheat on you......that's men nature, only few adhere
Na this kind thing dey make me para! What rubbish! What is 'men nature'? So when they were made by whoever or whatever made them, cheating was infused in them abi? Are you saying there are no faithful men in this world again?

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by ayusco85(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:
lol
U Don fail d queshion. Lol.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Walexsammy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ray360:
Debunk that stupid notion that cheating is the trademark of the men folk. It's absolutely false. judging a whole gender by the Philandering lifestyles of some Randy wolves is fallacious. There are still faithful men with a heart of gold, You may not have found one, It still doesn't make them non-existent. As for the women, Those who are contented with their cheating husbands are those who probably don't know what to do after Incessant nagging for the man to stop, I pity them.
take a bow....instead of talking and scolding selfish and lazy women who tend to settle for less, they're here trying to paint the whole male gender bad

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by amtaken(f): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why are you so doubtful?
youngest85:

Born again christian man being faithful in marraige
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Theoflux(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
bolt000:
Its Not Their Fault Na.. You Cant Cheat Nature.. So Just Let Nature Cheat You grin
May God touch them.
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by Akkord4gov: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
midehi2:

hehehehehehe cheesy funny you

a man who will cheat, will still cheat whether rich or poor, cute or ugly

I don't like arguing but for this o,i will until u accept. I have diff examples ni,do u even know that most ugly guys have low self esteem and if I ask u now,u will reject dating an ugly guy. That is d reality my sis,but let the money comes for them,they will man up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.