Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls (62075 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
midehi2:

lol....solitude might make one age early, loneliness is not cool cheesy
solitude and loneliness, two best friends with different meanings
Re: When A Woman Doesn't Mind Sharing Her Husband With Other Girls by dnwabz: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
if any lady needs a faithful husband, she should marry a broke and ugly man...
That's all.
I can authoritatively tell you that this doesnt apply to every man...I met my wife and we dated for 3 years plus before I paid her bride price and later did our white wedding 11 moNths later(she was a virgin till dis point but I wasnt lipsrsealed ) and I HAVE NEVER CHEATED on her from the day we started dating Till dis very moment and NEVER will.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'my Husband Has Attention Each Time He Carries Our Daughters On His Lap' / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.