Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32046 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
see trafficshocked

mimzyyyy mehn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:
tongue
Nah, not again grin
Hope you good?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EColeJnr: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lezzlie:
I see you, brother.
I sight you too brother ..

Barman.. one orijin for my guy here

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
viickerz:
Gosh,i miss nairaland of those days, those days when only fine girls contested, when smart people supported them.. The days of adeh,twaci,tophaz et all,,,

what we have these days are all just a bunch oh hungry local ladies who only care about the prize money.. And a crazy set of crappy supporters who masturbate over the pics of the contestants.. Most of them below the age of 18 and a few jobless adults.. Who do not have a life outside nairaland..

This contest lost its flavor now..

It has also revealed that we have a lot of childish and immature folks on nairaland

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
any problem?
yes there is. Must you always display ur f**lishness everywhere?

Whats with the illuminati pics again! undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by UyiIredia(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
By now, we suppose to have seen your response (Mimzy and Mysticgal).

We are still waiting cool

Maybe they are still consulting with their advisers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by timsonpreye(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
telemapreye1:
*sit on his lap* cool
namesake leave that guy come n sit on my own grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

*Thinking to myself*

Mimzy has too much supporters jare,
Mystical? Mbanu

Let me see the last one...

My Broda please come and join us ... i promise u wudnt regret ur decision

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by falconey(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
viickerz:
Gosh,i miss nairaland of those days, those days when only fine girls contested, when smart people supported them.. The days of adeh,twaci,tophaz et all,,,

what we have these days are all just a bunch oh hungry local ladies who only care about the prize money.. And a crazy set of crappy supporters who masturbate over the pics of the contestants.. Most of them below the age of 18 and a few jobless adults.. Who do not have a life outside nairaland..

This contest lost its flavor now..

It has also revealed that we have a lot of childish and immature folks on nairaland

yeah we know can you please bug off this thread? ...............while on your way please do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mimzy And The Other Contenstants Were Present On The Front Page, Why Is It Taking Ages For Them To Take Us Through Their Background.

Please Prove Us Wrong By Displaying Your Self Imposed Intelligence.

I Stand With The Best Of The Lot! Who Else Can It Be? No One Else But The Charming Princess - Refined Refiner.

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by optional1(f): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
My apologies once more. Hope your phone is MADE IN HUNGARY. grin

lol apologies for wat?
I am a Nigeria i speak nd write wat i can.

Life goes on.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mediapace baba, olosho keh? Losan awe cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bunch of Unintelligent girls...

Mtcheewwwww...
Maybe they are asking google...
Or asking reasonable advisers...

7 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
And yet your profile says you registered in Oct 1, 2015. So what do you know about NL?

lol..i joined this site in 2012..i deactivated last year....

Nairaland is not the same again.. I miss the days of yuzedo, romanciella,subbie d etc

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Monalisa185(f): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
SMH...even on a thread that's meant to be peaceful and hate-free, some fellows are already causing havoc, disturbing the little peace so far..must everything be about fights? Again, SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
Section 1: Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, state of origin and educational background?

B. The meaning of your moniker and how you coined it?

C. Relationship and Religion status

D. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

E. Can list your strengths and how you have used it positively to change lives?

Cc: Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul

I am Abayomi Adeola Aramide.
I hail from Lagos State, Lagos Island precisely.

I attended kiddies kollege nursery and primary school . Then I attended Longford international school for my secondary education .Currently I am a student of Business Administration and Management in Yaba College Of Technology and at the same time pursuing a degree in the Association of certified chartered accountants.

It was coined from a seasonal movie entitled "the secret life of the American teenager" Mimzy is the grandma in the series and I love her role.

I am single and from a background of mixed religions (which has helped me to be religiously tolerant and understanding). I am a practising muslim who has Christian roots.

In five years, I see myself as a married successful career woman.
I see myself ascending the professional rung. I also see myself being able to contribute more in cash and kind to NGOs and of course, family life.

Like I stated, my background of religious diversity has made me tolerant and understanding. I'm opinionated too.

These traits have aided me in settling disputes, spurred me to go out of my way to help people and stand up for the downtrodden.

I am a very strong willed person who hasn't allowed the travails of life to weigh her down.
I see challenges as a stepping stone to greater heights .
I am also very optimistic and goal driven and this has helped me to impact optimism to the people around me.

76 Likes 37 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
And yet your profile says you registered in Oct 1, 2015. So what do you know about NL?
Nor mind the monkey

1 Like

wristbangle:
By now, we suppose to have seen your response (Mimzy and Mysticgal).

We are still waiting cool

Gbagaouuuuuun

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by optional1(f): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
fine gyieL wink

huh
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Waiting for the contestants and their answers like...

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:
Take lollipop cheesy

My dear, as a responsible woman, u can't honestly recommend a lolipop to ur future hsb when he is trying to lower his bp undecided

I know ur more homely than that and sweet, hence my sugar, the all natural substitute to C12H22O11

Just thinking of ur smile lowered by bp 10 points. Looks like I gotta have u in my life somehow. Don't even mind being ur maga and paying ur bills, you only live once #yolo and it ain't trickin if u got it tongue
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
see trafficshocked

mimzyyyy mehn
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Mediapace: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Eeeeew, me don forget now.
No vex bros,all is well wink
bqlekan:
Mediapace baba, olosho keh? Losan awe cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by obiorathesubtle: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Bunch of Unintelligent girls...

Mtcheewwwww...

Maybe they are asking google...

Or asking reasonable advisers...
undecided nwoke.. Don't do this na..

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Okikiki:

Overrated means underrated.

How did you arrive at this conclusion my dear sir
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BossDanniee(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Make this contestants post answers nah! I don wait taya..Phewww!

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by naijaboiy: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

lol apologies for wat?

I am a Nigeria i speak nd write wat i can.

Life goes on.
Didn't. Know Nigeria was human! lipsrsealed

Just kidding! cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by UyiIredia(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
chelseabmw:

My Broda please come and join us ... i promise u wudnt regret ur decision

E go so pain u if after all the supporters Mimzy no win.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS MY DEATH AND BURIAL CEREMONY.
*Signs*

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by telemapreye1(f): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Mimzy And The Other Contenstants Were Present On The Front Page, Why Is It Taking Ages For They To Take Us Through Their Background.

Please Prove Us Wrong By Displaying Your Self Imposed Intelligent.

I Stand With The Best Of The Lot! Who Else Can It Be? No One Else But The Charming Princess - Refined Refiner.
with exclamation mark after every sentence??lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Knightngale(f): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

I am Abayomi Adeola Aramide.
I hail from Lagos State, Lagos Island precisely.

I attended kiddies kollege nursery and primary school . Then I attended Longford international school for my secondary education .Currently I am a student of Business Administration and Management in Yaba College Of Technology and at the same time pursuing a degree in the Association of certified chartered accountants.

It was coined from a seasonal movie entitled "the secret life of the American teenager" Mimzy is the grandma in the series and I love her role.

I am single and from a background of mixed religions (which has helped me to be religiously tolerant and understanding). I am a practising muslim who has Christian roots.

In five years, I see myself as a married successful career woman.
I see myself ascending the professional rung. I also see myself being able to contribute more in cash and kind to NGOs and of course, family life.

Like I stated, my background of religious diversity has made me tolerant and understanding. I'm opinionated too.

These traits have aided me in settling disputes, spurred me to go out of my way to help people and stand up for the downtrodden.

I am a very strong willed person who hasn't allowed the travails of life to weigh her down.
I see challenges as a stepping stone to greater heights .
I am also very optimistic and goal driven and this has helped me to impact optimism to the people around me.

nice one

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.