Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32057 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Sorry bro, but I think this isn't necessary. let's channel our all to this interview. That's all that matters right now.

Cheers!
Obembe, You're recognised. cool
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
postmann:

Raining all evening here. Good evening my bro! My brother from another mother! Be by my side tonight!
brother postmann, not to worry bro, i am always by your side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
That's my baby.

Team mimzy, we're winning this one.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by optional1(f): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
Do you know if am the guy?

how u want make i know i b mamawater?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by obiorathesubtle: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks bro cool

We know it's gonna take time for our ladies to answer the introductory section. So let's give them some time please.

To our beautiful ladies, we are earnestly waiting for your response so we can move to the next section.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by naijaboiy: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ls0fdk:
Present

1 orijin 4 you
Thanks Boss!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Monalisa185(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! Never mind. smiley

you called his/her attention to an error and you don't want to correct him/her
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Cherlene(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
EzePromoe:
Dominique, you have a lot of purging to do on this thread angry

No SIGN of DOMINIQUE since.

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
MUVA:
See traffic shocked
What do you expect grin
Lol

At the mention of mimzy they become uneasy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Missed yesterday's session. Won't miss this..
Is this on FP? :O

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BossDanniee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Finally here! *Observing*

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Lezzlie(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
EColeJnr:
The young Captain is here cool
I see you, brother.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*signs*
any problem?

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by larabae13(f): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! Never mind. smiley
I'm serious nah
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Mediapace: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Focus on what you're here for bro,we are here to watch how the interview goes not to spot improper english.
OK cool
FTbomb:
maxi112, olodo rapata! yes, they "as arrive"...tomorrow you'll blame buhari for your unemployment.. tongue
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by telemapreye1(f): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
viickerz:
Gosh,i miss nairaland of those days, those days when only fine girls contested, when smart people supported them.. The days of adeh,twaci,tophaz et all,,,

what we have these days are all just a bunch oh hungry local ladies who only care about the prize money.. And a crazy set of crappy supporters who masturbate over the pics of the contestants.. Most of them below the age of 18 and a few jobless adults.. Who do not have a life outside nairaland..

This contest lost its flavor now..

It has also revealed that we have a lot of childish and immature folks on nairaland
You have been noticed...so swerve

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:
*Thinking to myself*

Mimzy has too much supporters jare, Mystical? Mbanu

Let me see the last one...
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by larabae13(f): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:

you called his/her attention to an error and you don't want to correct him/her
. Thank you oo
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

My apologies once more.
Hope your phone is MADE IN HUNGARY. grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:
*Thinking to myself*

Mimzy has too much supporters jare, Mystical? Mbanu

Let me see the last one...
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by qhutetomsel(f): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Is this on FP

see traffic shocked

Anyways *munching my cocoballs*
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Mediapace: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Welcome my nigger with *20 oloshos grin*
bqlekan:

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
bqlekan:

tongue
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by senibo1: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
"Hello" this interview go swt die, abeg carry my helmet come for me. haters everywhere!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Are they still asking for the answers

Abeg na......

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
We are still waiting for your response; Mimzy and Mysticgal cool

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

fine gyieL wink
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
telemapreye1:
You have been noticed...so swerve

see what im talking about
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
viickerz:
Gosh,i miss nairaland of those days, those days when only fine girls contested, when smart people supported them.. The days of adeh,twaci,tophaz et all,,,

what we have these days are all just a bunch oh hungry local ladies who only care about the prize money.. And a crazy set of crappy supporters who masturbate over the pics of the contestants.. Most of them below the age of 18 and a few jobless adults.. Who do not have a life outside nairaland..

This contest lost its flavor now..

It has also revealed that we have a lot of childish and immature folks on nairaland
And yet your profile says you registered in Oct 1, 2015. So what do you know about NL?

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
EzePromoe:
Dominique, you have a lot of purging to do on this thread angry
Cc Dominique. 5 pages of chitchat to cleanup grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

I am in oh tongue

Lets see what you've got!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
pucelle:

What do you expect grin
Lol

At the mention of mimzy they become uneasy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.