Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32053 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by optional1(f): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
You neva still forgive that dude?

I don forget d guy nah, d guys nah boss
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by telemapreye1(f): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
Come let me lap you jare cool
*sit on his lap* cool
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by IamLEGEND1: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
We don show.
make gbedu commence in earnest.
#SaiMimzy

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by obiorathesubtle: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
Section 1: Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, state of origin and educational background?

B. The meaning of your moniker and how you coined it?

C. Relationship and Religion status

D. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

E. Can list your strengths and how you have used it positively to change lives?

Cc: Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul

.. The presentation is really good..

Good job!

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nayboy10:
all hails mimzy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
International observers are here...

11 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
4rmthewest:
#teammimzy

Korrect guy.... chop knuckle cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Dygeasy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
How far?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ls0fdk(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I can see mimzy army as arrive

Shameless men undecided

Why don't you comport yourself like a man. my bad i forgot… wail on sissy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by repogirl(f): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
senibo1:
I have seriously landed
with your six months pregnancy. tongue

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I can see mimzy army as arrive

Shameless men undecided

maxi112, olodo rapata! yes, they "as arrive"...tomorrow you'll blame buhari for your unemployment.. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EColeJnr: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
The young Captain is here cool

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
I Pledge My Allegiance With The Youngest Fresh Ingenious Refined Refiner. You The Best!

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
telemapreye1:
*sit on his lap* cool
That's my baby.

Team mimzy, we're winning this one.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
We don show.
make gbedu commence in earnest.
#SaiMimzy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Seun samurai are in your forum. They are actually here.
*signs*

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

She's not even been asked a single question yet you've started attacking her.

Why the hate?

Campaign responsively.

Unlike others, I don't drink from the hateorade, thank u very much!

Just calling it like I see it.

Mimzy is overated don't mean she shouldnt be on the scoreboard, just saying the scores ain't adding up.

I'll take quiet calm over big boobs 9 times outta 10 undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by senibo1: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
repogirl:
with your six months pregnancy. tongue
cheesycheesy I'm here to support the better sidewink

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by MUVA(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
See traffic shocked

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by naijaboiy: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
larabae13:
my guy is it nt correct? shocked I didnt know oo can u pls correct me?
LOL! Never mind. smiley
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EColeJnr: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can someone please call the shots already angry
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EzePromoe: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dominique, you have a lot of purging to do on this thread angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lemme see, maybe they are seeking advice from advisers....

Why they never reply??

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
.. The presentation is really good..

Good job!

Thanks bro cool

We know it's gonna take time for our ladies to answer the introductory section. So let's give them some time please.

To our beautiful ladies, we are earnestly waiting for your response so we can move on to the next section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
chelseabmw:
WE ARE HERE

TEAM MIMZY ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Mimzy = Overrated

Ivyy = Rated

Refiner = Underated

Rubbish undecided

Neeest angry

Overrated means underrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
*Thinking to myself*

Mimzy has too much supporters jare,
Mystical? Mbanu

Let me see the last one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
maxi112, olodo rapata! yes, they "as arrive"...tomorrow you'll blame buhari for your unemployment.. tongue

Sorry bro, but I think this isn't necessary. let's channel our all to this interview. That's all that matters right now.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

I don forget d guy nah, d guys nah boss
Do you know if am the guy?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by 4rmthewest(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
chelseabmw:

Korrect guy.... chop knuckle cool
chop knuckle my guy. cool
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Omotayor123(f): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dygeasy:
How far?
Fine dear... Just hailing. You guys are doing a great job. cheesy Would have love to mail, but I can't reply my mail these days.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Gosh,i miss nairaland of those days, those days when only fine girls contested, when smart people supported them.. The days of adeh,twaci,tophaz et all,,,

what we have these days are all just a bunch oh hungry local ladies who only care about the prize money.. And a crazy set of crappy supporters who masturbate over the pics of the contestants.. Most of them below the age of 18 and a few jobless adults.. Who do not have a life outside nairaland..

This contest lost its flavor now..

It has also revealed that we have a lot of childish and immature folks on nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.