Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32038 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Gerrarahere shii
undecided undecided
That's bobo, don't bobo us
What I do sad

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:

Nice one. smiley kiss

Hmmmm....just looking at you!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
falconey:

being single doesn't mean you are not in a relationship

Who needs a baby mama from Yaba college of technology. The epi center Next to Unilag Olosho's. grin

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Mimzy : so smooth lotion puts her on!

Mimzy: drunk in the aura of her gracefulness like we are tipsy!

Guy please turn it down some notches, u say u are drunk in the aura of her gracefulness

On this nairaland

That's what I'm saying, dunno what this girl is doing to these boys, but I believe the bubble will soon burst.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by iykekelvins(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its getting hot
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

What if she's not? Mr Venza grin

I believe .... Mr ZDX currently grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by timsonpreye(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahahahahaha....
Thunder Rape you....
its like u want go NL prison for some weeks Well its wat am talking abt, immaturity!!! undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
Pleasing response from the contestants as regards section 1.

Let's move on to section 2.

Section 2: Relationship and Marital Aspect

A. What's comes to your mind when you receive PM from a male nairalander? And can you ever date a nairalander?

B. Can you marry a guy who currently earns N40,000 as monthly salary?

C. What's the minimum educational certificate you require before considering dating a man?

Cc: Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul

A. What's comes to your mind when you receive a PM from a male nairalander? And can you ever date a nairalander?

Getting a PM from a male nairalander triggers alot of curiosity of intent.

You are left wondering if what spurs his interest is intellectual-related or personal.

I am open to the notion of dating a nairalander if i feel a sense of connection and rapport with him and sense that affection in other avenues of phone calls or other non-nairaland correspondence.

Love can be found anywhere, Nairaland inclusive . So if I find a man who is the bone of my bones here on Nairaland, then why not.

Yes I can. As long as he has a very promising prospect career wise especially. I will support him financially till he is financially capable to take care of the family on his own.

C. What's the minimum educational certificate you require before considering dating a man?

He should be a graduate of a higher institution or pursuing a degree in a higher institution. .

Wristbangle

58 Likes 29 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

Who needs a baby mama from Yaba college of technology. The epi center Next to Unilag Olosho's. grin
Can you people stop with this babymama thing? It's mean and very low

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by agarawu23(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

At least I know one who is single....are you interested?
i am married with kids.
Thanks grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
i reject Refiner in Jesus name! I have a toothbrush....i don't need a toothpick

Is that why you masturbate with dem pics at night...

Get a life Bro... hoes don't cost much...

lol

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
mattonnairaland:
Oh Ivyy started the trend yesterday?

She simply blew everybody away and now they hate her for the brilliant performance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alright I can their response coming in.

In continuation of section 2

D. What's your take on ladies who use Butt/Bosom pads to entice men?

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex?

Cc: Mysticgal, Mimzy and Ladyjul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Kinginvalhala can't speak Igbo, because he is not...

But BiafraBushBoy bu onye Igbo full time...

Nka abulo onu..( no be mouth)

Iwo ta go...
Bro re you minding that kid, ftbomb ?

You shouldnt had quoted him, he doesnt worth our quotes nor mentions, that's why I have been given him the silent treatment, I implore you to do same.

I sight you, greatness22 , uyiiredia , 4rmthewest.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Guy please turn it down some notches, u say u are drunk in the aura of her gracefulness

On this nairaland

That's what I'm saying, dunno what this girl is doing to these boys, but I believe the bubble will soon burst.

What goes round comes around.
mimzy:

A. What's comes to your mind when you receive a PM from a male nairalander? And can you ever date a nairalander?

Getting a PM from a male nairalander triggers alot of curiosity of intent.

You are left wondering if what spurs his interest is intellectual-related or personal.

I am open to the notion of dating a nairalander if i feel a sense of connection and rapport with him and sense that affection in other avenues of phone calls or other non-nairaland correspondence.

Love can be found anywhere, Nairaland inclusive . So if I find a man who is the bone of my bones here on Nairaland, then why not.

Yes I can. As long as he has a very promising prospect career wise especially. I will support him financially till he is financially capable to take care of the family on his own.

He should be a graduate of a higher institution or pursuing a degree in a higher institution.
I like this girl,so sincere. I couldn't imagine a lawyer and a school drop out as husband and wife.

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

What I do sad

I respect you are been truthful, but with a university dropout as a husband, sorry I don't see you as someone who is serious with her future life,

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by yunnyp(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
And yet your profile says you registered in Oct 1, 2015. So what do you know about NL?

u catch him from the tail
I AM dealing with my demon and my angel. Part of me want to strike and break the heart of a lady and the other part of me is telling me to have mercy. Will i survive this inner war?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by dollyjoy(f): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why is there no standing mod in place? Cc :wristbangle. This thread wouldn't serve it original purpose fully without the help of a mod, undecided

derailers yaff taken overshockedshocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
timsonpreye:
its like u want go NL prison for some weeks
Well its wat am talking abt, immaturity!!! undecided

Immaturity??...

hahahahababaa...

do me a favour and piss off....
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kai...see as these ladies dey wash boiz embarassed
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Section 1: Introduction aspect 

A. Can you tell us your name, state of origin and educational background? 

I am Abayomi Adeola Aramide.
I hail from Lagos State, Lagos Island precisely.

I attended kiddies kollege nursery and primary school . Then I attended Longford international school for my secondary education .Currently I am a student of Business Administration and Management in Yaba College Of Technology and at the same time pursuing a degree in the Association of certified chartered accountants.

B. The meaning of your moniker and how you coined it? 

It was coined from a seasonal movie entitled "the secret life of the American teenager" Mimzy is the grandma in the series and I love her role.

C. Relationship and Religion status

I am single and from a background of mixed religions (which has helped me to be religiously tolerant and understanding). I am a practising muslim who has Christian roots.

D. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

In five years, I see myself as a married successful career woman.
I see myself ascending the professional rung. I also see myself being able to contribute more in cash and kind to NGOs and of course, family life.

E. Can list your strengths and how you have used it positively to change lives? 

Like I stated, my background of religious diversity has made me tolerant and understanding. I'm opinionated too.

These traits have aided me in settling disputes, spurred me to go out of my way to help people and stand up for the downtrodden.

I am a very strong willed person who hasn't allowed the travails of life to weigh her down.
I see challenges as a stepping stone to greater heights .
I am also very optimistic and goal driven and this has helped me to impact optimism to the people around me.

This is astoundingly articulate...

mimzy..

13 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

We have very good girls in unilag as well, lol
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:
1.My name is Nnake Princess, I am from enugu state and I am a penultimate student of law at the Enugu state university of science and technology.

2.My main idea in coining my moniker was to represent a weird, unknown and anonymous person and tarra... My moniker appeared on my keyboard.

3.I am single and a Christian (christfreak)

4.In 5 years time approximately in year 2022,i should be financially independent, a name to reckon with and a well known personality. By then I should have be fashion house outfit, my well imagined classic restaurant and an NGO of my own cool

5.The world would be a better place if every one used the God given talent they have but unfortunately we see less of that. And ermmm, there are certain traits I possess which I will mention but a few;.
a. I am dogmatic decision maker:I have been oppourtuned to be in the seat of leadership, and I believe I would not be the best one to say this but with my position, I have tried my best to make changes in whatever organisation I have served in and I am proud to say that.
b. Charisma
c. Intelligence :wherever I find myself, I try to impact the knowledge I have acquired subconsciously and otherwise, not forgetting I also learn from that certain environment.
d. Innovative ;I don't need to say much about this, I try to bring out ideas that will change the outlook of my environment.
Thanks.
Please could my questions come now? , I have low battery with no where to charge. Please. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
agarawu23:
i am married with kids. Thanks grin
Arnt you a babydaddy ?
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by agarawu23(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
bqlekan:

We are way wiser than that.

I was forced to check the front page twice. I was shocked
cool
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Creamish(f): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Can you people stop with this babymama thing? It's mean and very low

Kids will always be kids..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by optional1(f): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
Am apologising for my rude speech yesterday.
Do you understand now?

issokay abeg.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Derailers please undecided
chelseabmw:

I believe .... Mr ZDX currently grin

Better goan upgrade to a Range and the we can talk about hooking you up with a G Wag. cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
agarawu23:
i am married with kids.
Thanks grin

Hehehehe...then am a great grand dad.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29)

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.