Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,194 members, 7,864,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32852 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by HurricaneMIMZY: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

@ the coloured, trust me bro you won't see them on this thread.. grin

SMH

Seun, your moderators have conspiratorially been absent on this thread; glaring misnomer considering the fact that they were active in prequel episodes.

Do the needful. [/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
So far it has been an entertaining evening. While waiting for mysticgal's answer, let's move on to the last section

Section 3: Politics, Business and Other Aspects

A. Who do you prefer between the former and current president (GEJ & PMB) ?; and give your reasons

B. The price of food commodities like tomatoes, rice and others has increased terribly in market. How will you advice the government to tackle this issue?

C. Do you believe true federalism is one of the step that will address the problem of this country?

D. Tell us why you should emerge as the winner of miss nairaland 2016?

Cc: Mimzy, Mysticgal and Ladyjul
Really? This was what cause rancor yesterday, and you're repeating it again? Are you setting a trap or something? Or you plan on exposing a hidden agenda?

Please intimate us. We await your response.

6 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by TamedWolf90: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

An uneducated mechanic can never be on par with an educated mechanic....

Going to school isn't just about certificate....
You are opened to so many things, your thinking becomes broad....
Whether skill or not, one would always triumph over the other on a fair ground.
Do you even know anything about life?
Do you even know anything about rationality?
I know you are regretting going to school and you are here trying to prove a baseless point.
When you argue without reasoning, you are totally blind
Mr certificate
Mr I want to be relevant
Mr opener
Mr go to school and suffer after
You have joined gang
You have joined Buhari no certificate gang

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Alright I can their response coming in.

In continuation of section 2

D. What's your take on ladies who use Butt/Bosom pads to entice men?

Honestly, it is another form of deception. Ladies should be as honest as it is possible with their looks. I believe men vary and different men desire different body shapes from women.

I think it is absolutely uncalled for. I mean , why will any lady choose to wear butt pads when the guy in question is bound to find out now or later. It is really demeaning.

I don't think it's really worth the stress.If a man loves you, he will appreciate your body whichever way it comes .

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex? 

I think it's subject to personal and societal interpretations.

In the major religions, it's kicked against but again, for the non-religious, it's not binding on them.

Religion aside, there are societies where young people are encouraged to be sexually-liberal.

Time, culture and morality have changed. So is the notion of sex. Humans are dynamic and have evolved away from a fixed set of social conducts. There's no generally acceptable code of conduct outside religious tenets on premarital sex. We are in the era of collective goodwill and social evolution. I feel the notion of premarital sex is purely subjective.

No matter the case, I think no-one should be forced to have sex, demeaned for it and everyone who willingly indulge in it should also stand-up to the resulting happenings.
OK now someone hold me

I'm convulsing due to the love rush I have for this lady..

isn't this just brilliant..

somebody hold me please, i think mimzy is overriding my factory settingsembarassed

im so wasted right now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
ellacute45:
seriously guyundecided
Be ready to go home disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
giftybae:

Well said ma'am. Kudos. Your answers are really so cool. I love you Mimzy #noHomo.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by optional1(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Why is he begging you sef? And what are you over-forming sef?

Lol abeg how e begging take concern u now.

Forming Lol I be lyk person were dy form.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by StubbornGoat: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
those type wey dey get beards abi? grin
No the type with curvy gaymu.

By the way, how come MysticGal has been under the radar since. I'm highly impressed with her answers so far..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Really? This was what cause rancor yesterday, and you're repeating it again? Are you setting a trap or something? Or you plan on exposing a hidden agenda?

Please intimate us. We await your response.
Must every question have something to do with relationship, feminist and sex? Their intellectuality is being tested here.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by vizkiz: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
Your stupi.dity is abounding.

Thanks tw@t cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizkiz:

who be this mumu? grin

Werey ni eleyi sha. Aunty smelling pussay you better don't quote me if you don't want to fall and die tonight (in MFM pastor's voice) grin

STFUa.reyouG0d...how far? Shey you go collect the crown from naijaboiy for the male edition? wink

Crown? Make dem scatter me with missile abi? Mo ni fe te na. Ota poju enemy lo o. Make I just kak dey enjoy from my spectator seat o cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Monalisa185(f): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

with all due respect mr/miss, if you are here to support your candidate, do so and let that girl be...you've been attacking her responses and that's not cool, she's entitled to whatever she believes in and you can't tell her what she prefers...

By the way, it's not yet time for the audience to ask questions, I would suggest you stand down on this mission, it's not the right path to take right now..

#cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you made my day!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

I don't have to be there. we have photo evidence. cheesy
Photo evidence of someone's private life? Be careful because what you think is harmless fun will come back one day to haunt you.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by zicoraads: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
The questions are too much! It's becoming boring. What's with the 'Who do you prefer between the former and current president?'

And, 'What is the point of the true federalism question?'

This is way, way below average.

Cc: wristbangle
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Speakdatruth: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

lol not all dropouts are mechanics. even most dropout desire to further more so don't bring it dat low and I'm sure mystic girl wouldn't be talking about a mechanic. I disagree wit ur fair ground submission is d fellow in question if just a dropout and not a stack illiterate
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by larabae13(f): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Honestly, it is another form of deception. Ladies should be as honest as it is possible with their looks. I believe men vary and different men desire different body shapes from women.

I think it is absolutely uncalled for. I mean , why will any lady choose to wear butt pads when the guy in question is bound to find out now or later. It is really demeaning.

I don't think it's really worth the stress.If a man loves you, he will appreciate your body whichever way it comes .

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex? 

In the major religions, it's kicked against but again, for the non-religious, it's not binding on them.

Religion aside, there are societies where young people are encouraged to be sexually-liberal.

Time, culture and morality have changed. So is the notion of sex. Humans are dynamic and have evolved away from a fixed set of social conducts. There's no generally acceptable code of conduct outside religious tenets on premarital sex. We are in the era of collective goodwill and social evolution. I feel the notion of premarital sex is purely subjective.

No matter the case, I think no-one should be forced to have sex, demeaned for it and everyone who willingly indulge in it should also stand-up to the resulting happenings.
*no need to comment* lobatan!! U've killed it...amma vote for ya....u've really impressed me *beauty and brains*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
StubbornGoat:
No the type with curvy gaymu.

By the way, how come MysticGal has been under the radar since. I'm highly impressed with her answers so far..... grin
i don't want to vote for mystic because of ezepromoe. he got me banned in one blind argument..
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol. See all these flag bearers here

I hope you guys receive your various stomach infrastructures oh in the near future like Ekiti citizens grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
OK now someone hold me

I'm convulsing due to the love rush I have for this lady..

isn't this just brilliant..

somebody hold me please, i think mimzy is overriding my factory settingsembarassed
im so wasted right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I can see mimzy army as arrive
Shameless men undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by vizkiz: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Crown? Make dem scatter me with missile abi? Mo ni fe te na. Ota poju enemy lo o. Make I just kak dey enjoy from my spectator seat o cheesy

You suppose know say ore po ju ota lo now....eru iku dey to dispose ota wink
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by SweetieConstie(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Wristbangle

Chai!!! See my queen!!! grin You're absolutely the best Queen MIMZY!!!

All hail Queen MIMZY!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

I have seen a dropout who did well in life. Personally If I am given the chance, I would drop out from school and pursue my love, catering, Which I believe I will do so well in.. So dear, I don't say things because I want to please anyone. If you know me, you would know that I am a straight and blunt person, and I really don't care what people think about that.

Be Alert All D Time Because 4rm What U Said U Wil Be Successful, It Wil Come 2 U Anytime 4rm Naw.

When I Was Young I Always Tell My Pop Dat Education Is Not 4 Me/my Way, Cause I Was Extremely Good In Playing Football, I Bluntly Told Him One Day That If I Had Been Born In Europe I Would ve Been One Of D Best Footballers Nigerian Will Ever Produce- No Bragging

Ve U Ever Watched A Sunday-sunday Match? U Will Understand What I Mean If U ve Ever Had.

Our Main Flaw In This Country Is We Dont Develop D Talent Of Our Youth.

Over Dere In Europe& US, Hardly Wil U C 1college Gradute Out Of Err'5

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by bqlekan(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Open the floor already
Baba, this one wey your body Dey hot so. These contestants safe so?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm sure by now you must be wishing "lord! How I wish I was still a mod". Lol. grin
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by ronald4lif(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Wristbangle

Very apt response. I like.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Seun, your moderators have conspiratorially been absent on this thread; glaring misnomer considering the fact that they were active in prequel episodes.

Do the needful. [/b]
Has Seun started filling your Vagina with another round?

Baby 2 Loading.>>>>>≥>>>>>>>>4 Months old feutus.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
Must every question have something to do with relationship, feminist and sex? Their intellectuality is being tested here.
Intellectuality base on what? What they didn't study or know little or absolutely nothing about?

Who among them is a student of political science? I am, and any nonsense answer given by them will be met with rapid response from me!.

If the organizers wanted to test their intellect, they should ask them questions base on their field of study, how well they understand what they are studying, its that simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29)

Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: / Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.