Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32637 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

Pleasing response from the contestants as regards section 1. 

Let's move on to section 2.

Section 2: Relationship and Marital Aspect 

A. What's comes to your mind when you receive a PM from a male nairalander? And can you ever date a nairalander?

Getting a PM from a male nairalander triggers alot of curiosity of intent.

You are left wondering if what spurs his interest is intellectual-related or personal.

I am open to the notion of dating a nairalander if i feel a sense of connection and rapport with him and sense that affection in other avenues of phone calls or other non-nairaland correspondence.

Love can be found anywhere, Nairaland inclusive . So if I find a man who is the bone of my bones here on Nairaland, then why not.

B. Can you marry a guy who currently earns N40,000 as monthly salary? 

Yes I can. As long as he has a very promising prospect career wise especially. I will support him financially till he is financially capable to take care of the family on his own.

C. What's the minimum educational certificate you require before considering dating a man?

He should be a graduate of a higher institution or pursuing a degree in a higher institution.
No no no no..

Bae, you is really tempting me..

I WEE tear my boxers and singlet oo...

you want to kill me with intelligence??

my heart is now doing like steam engine due to too much love for you embarassed

7 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Boring....

Try the next joke...
you can't handle both monikers at the same time, can you? stop deceiving yourself....you're still our dear pants seller..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Omotayor123(f): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dygeasy:
Thank you very much.
Na only one email address you get?
I can't share the other one here wink
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by UyiIredia(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal u just won me over with your response on marrying someone without a certificate. BTW e belike say that your phone get strong battery o. Na so your low battery dey last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Beyonce followers are called "Beehive", Mimzy's followers? We are all "MIMZYFIED".

Mimzy would make Cleopatra go green with envy.

Marilyn Monroe would have stumped her feet in hate 'cause Mimzy would have taken the spotlight away from her.

Girl so pretty, beauty queens beg for her autograph.

Who be this? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by LEERICIST(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
A question was asked. Kindly ignore every other comment and answer.
mysticgal:

I have seen a dropout who did well in life. Personally If I am given the chance, I would drop out from school and pursue my love, catering, Which I believe I will do so well in.. So dear, I don't say things because I want to please anyone. If you know me, you would know that I am a straight and blunt person, and I really don't care what people think about that.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

What is more immoral that throwing your legs wide apart till some Hot ass boys fill your vagina with enough semen to produce a beautiful baby, even before attaining any standard educational height.

Is that who you people are considering to become Queen of Nairaland?

SMH!
Where you there when this Hot ass boy was filling her vagina with semen? Guy stop this rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by obiorathesubtle: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided where's ladyjul? Isn't she part of this interview?

And please, I would implore the mods to filter/take down unnecessary comments about slandering, defaming... ETC..

I saw em up there!

Dominique, mynd44, dygeasy, wristbangle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Should i upload heart breaking photoes of mimzy? o lawd i dnt want to do this.
You're free to start out with whatever it is your guts is pushing you to. Its your data and the smartphone is yours too! But be warned, be sure to stand till the very end of whatever trouble you cause with this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
But why una no dey ever get chill?

E pass this online contest? What has baby dad got to do with this contest? I no just dey understand una at all. Smh
lol seriously some people are daft
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Ls0fdk(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

How mimzy army viewed this response

Hope is still alive for many tonight
Please take MIMZYQUEEN before you die of haterovirus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by vizkiz: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
All these ones na formality. We done know who go win already tongue

Click like if you know who I am talking about wink

Click share if you think I am a mumu and I don't know what I am saying angry

6 Likes 19 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by StubbornGoat: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
i have the info and photoes of the man that got her pregnant.

Bros I understand you guys are feeling aggrieved because of the way she and her team attacked your candidate Yesterday and today but I beg you, please sheathe your sword.

An eye for an eye is why the world has turned up so bad.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by iykekelvins(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mimzy is repping us real good cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
The days of sexkillz,idowuogbo,Nadia S.A etc ..
This is not history class. Go creat a thread for whatever history you and your friend's got to reminisce

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by senibo1: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Sweetie, I don't need his certificate, I need the man, I need his skill. Not forgetting, a man's food, is another man's poison.
That's my perspective
u won my heartwink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

your supporters are making it look like quoting you means we are fighting you....
My point ia if you could settle for a dropout, you can as well settle for a School cert holder.

And please change that mentality of having a dropout as a bf, and you a lawyer.

She's just trying to let you know that she has seen life and also had her own share of it.

Point is nobody knows the ingredients of being successful but having formal education increases your chances

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by chelseabmw(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
ogorwyne:
Mimzy keeP it up. Your answers are pleasing.

kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Speakdatruth: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
The days of sexkillz,idowuogbo,Nadia S.A etc ..
we don't live in past glory, u guys should leave us abeg
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
ellacute45:
lol seriously some people are daft
The thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizkiz:

Things people say just for likes on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

PushPlay:

Don't upload it just yet.

They don't even know what is coming. grin
seriously guyundecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by falconey(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
wristbangle:
We are waiting for answers to Questions D and E for Section 2, Mimzy and Mysticgal

Let me take the questions again.

In continuation of section 2

D. What's your take on ladies who use Butt/Bosom pads to entice men?

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex?

Cc: Mimzy and Mysticgal

when you exhaust all the godamn time when will the audience ask and get their replies this is 7.15pm already and the thread will be locked 8pm........apply time management please.

1 Like

wristbangle:
Alright I can their response coming in.

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex?

Cc: Mysticgal, Mimzy and Ladyjul

Alright I can their response coming in.

Honestly, it is another form of deception. Ladies should be as honest as it is possible with their looks. I believe men vary and different men desire different body shapes from women.

I think it is absolutely uncalled for. I mean , why will any lady choose to wear butt pads when the guy in question is bound to find out now or later. It is really demeaning.

I don't think it's really worth the stress.If a man loves you, he will appreciate your body whichever way it comes .

I think it's subject to personal and societal interpretations.

In the major religions, it's kicked against but again, for the non-religious, it's not binding on them.

Religion aside, there are societies where young people are encouraged to be sexually-liberal.

Time, culture and morality have changed. So is the notion of sex. Humans are dynamic and have evolved away from a fixed set of social conducts. There's no generally acceptable code of conduct outside religious tenets on premarital sex. We are in the era of collective goodwill and social evolution. I feel the notion of premarital sex is purely subjective.

No matter the case, I think no-one should be forced to have sex, demeaned for it and everyone who willingly indulge in it should also stand-up to the resulting happenings.

Wristbangle

44 Likes 26 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Murphydready(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

I have seen a dropout who did well in life. Personally If I am given the chance, I would drop out from school and pursue my love, catering, Which I believe I will do so well in.. So dear, I don't say things because I want to please anyone. If you know me, you would know that I am a straight and blunt person, and I really don't care what people think about that.

Taaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... rugged u

I love that response....
keep it coming

Mr. Murphy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by joseph1832(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Where you there when this Hot ass boy was filling her vagina with semen? Guy stop this rubbish
I'm sure by now you must be wishing "lord! How I wish I was still a mod". Lol. grin

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
LamideNoni:
Mimzy is quite a brainy girl!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizkiz:

grin grin grin see kingmaker cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.