Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (32395 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by robosky02(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
optional1:

na me be dis i no fake myself. Anyway U know better do d correction.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by LEERICIST(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
The fact is that mimzy will win this competition no matter how hard the other contestants try.. She was born to be Miss NL 2016.. I'd say there are only two contestants this year, mimzy and the "others"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
[s][/s]dear pant retailer, mazi Godwin uwangwe, please stop assaulting our supporters....before you get heart attack o grin grin
grin
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Beyonce followers are called "Beehive", Mimzy's followers? We are all "MIMZYFIED".

Mimzy would make Cleopatra go green with envy.

Marilyn Monroe would have stumped her feet in hate 'cause Mimzy would have taken the spotlight away from her.

Girl so pretty, beauty queens beg for her autograph.
Should i upload heart breaking photoes of mimzy? o lawd i dnt want to do this.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:

grin

All

Lavender!!!!
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
[s][/s]dear pant retailer, mazi Godwin uwangwe, please stop assaulting our supporters....before you get heart attack o grin grin

Boring....

Try the next joke...
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by DRISKLEF(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
ogorwyne:
Mimzy keeP it up. Your answers are pleasing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Murphydready:

Your view is the reason y people make mistake in life.
Irrational reasoning

Please, undecided
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
We are waiting for answers to Questions D and E for Section 2, Mimzy and Mysticgal

Let me take the questions again.

In continuation of section 2

D. What's your take on ladies who use Butt/Bosom pads to entice men?

E. There has been a debate recently that pre marital sex should be allowed in order to avoid marital crisis of sexual inability from both sexes like infertility and impotence issue. So do you support pre-marital sex?

Cc: Mimzy and Mysticgal

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by StubbornGoat: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Stubborn Goat?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bros I might be stubborn and I might be a goat but one thing is definitely sure; judging from MysticGal's answers I'm reading today, Mimzy ain't no match for her. Dammit! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Warris rong with dis one?

She send you?
Help me ask am.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

What is more immoral that throwing your legs wide apart till some Hot ass boys fill your vagina with enough semen to produce a beautiful baby, even before attaining any standard educational height.

Is that who you people are considering to become Queen of Nairaland?

SMH!
i have the info and photoes of the man that got her pregnant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
chelseabmw:

2012 RRS coming soon this december.. i nor get money to buy Gwag... Soon i will be like u

Be who God wants you to be.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by nikkypearl(f): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
The days of sexkillz,idowuogbo,Nadia S.A etc ..
mattonnairaland:
dude u're not old enough, gerrrarahia mehn

Do u know the days of iice, debosky etc

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Laveda(f): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Lavender!!!!

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
mimzy:

chin chon, chin chon

[size=18pt]I am open to the notion of dating a nairalander[/size]

chii? chon chi?

How mimzy army viewed this response

Hope is still alive for many tonight

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Having raed what the contestants typed, then i must say this, ivyy got no rival, she is simply the best.

You can say that again.

All others are learners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by FTbomb(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
StubbornGoat:

Bros I might be stubborn and I might be a goat but one thing is definitely sure; judging from MysticGal's answers I'm reading today, Mimzy ain't no match for her. Dammit! angry
and who's there to judge? a Christmas goat? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by mysticgal(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Hmm,
O ri yen so,(you see that one tall)
But then, it doesn't sound unreal for anyone to want to settle with a dropout, she could have just said WAEC cert holder
I have seen a dropout who did well in life. Personally If I am given the chance, I would drop out from school and pursue my love, catering, Which I believe I will do so well in.. So dear, I don't say things because I want to please anyone. If you know me, you would know that I am a straight and blunt person, and I really don't care what people think about that.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by larabae13(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
mysticgal:

Life teaches you that in marriage, it's about complementing each other and not been in competition with each other.

your supporters are making it look like quoting you means we are fighting you....
My point ia if you could settle for a dropout, you can as well settle for a School cert holder.

And please change that mentality of having a dropout as a bf, and you a lawyer.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by kaboninc(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
greatness22:
Help me ask am.

Who send you too?

Ehhhh
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Speakdatruth: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
photoshoot:

Hmm,
O ri yen so,(you see that one tall)
But then, it doesn't sound unreal for anyone to want to settle with a dropout, she could have just said WAEC cert holder
hmm, she talked about skill, I think dat pays more to her than a certificate. i think dats being real if u ask me

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Muarphydready:

Your view is the reason y people make mistake in life.
Irrational reasoning

Seriously, Miss Nairaland Contest Apart, Every Human Is Entitle To His/her Own Opinions.

I Can Equally Date A Drop Out As Well, If She Has Got The Brain & Prospect To Be Successful

Strictly Speaking, All The Most Successful People In The World Are Either Drops Out Or Are Uneducated - Anybody With Opposite Views Should Prove Me Wrong With Stat.

In The Simplest Form Education Is A Scam.

Mysticgal I Sight You.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
i have the info and photoes of the man that got her pregnant.
But why una no dey ever get chill?

E pass this online contest? What has baby dad got to do with this contest? I no just dey understand una at all. Smh

7 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by photoshoot(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Warris rong with dis one?

She send you?

Lol, no vex.
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by youngtroll: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Honestly the standard of questions to be answered by the contestants has been pretty poor from day one till now..... Why not ask this ladies real world issues to really test them.... angry

Cc

Wristbangle
Dygeasy
Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by giftybae: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
PushPlay:

What is more immoral that throwing your legs wide apart till some Hot ass boys fill your vagina with enough semen to produce a beautiful baby, even before attaining any standard educational height.

Is that who you people are considering to become Queen of Nairaland?

SMH!
Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul by greatness22(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
kaboninc:

Who send you too?

Ehhhh
Lol. U get big fault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.